Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6475

    Gale / Kristy

    She is not good looking at all super skinny. But she is nice & close to me for a decent quick cheap BJ.

  2. #6474

    Gale / Kristy

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Shawna Ann but can you send link or info on Gale?
    After a PM and a bit of research, think that this is her (- goes by Kristy now.

    https://detroit.skipthegames.com/fem...m/092607800540

    Very skinny, and house is a disaster, neighbor hood is OK, appears safe. Seen her once, service was ok, not attractive at all (looks much better in the PIC's) but price was very low if I recall.

  3. #6473

    Pontiac waterford

    Anyone else see her besides the guy with one post?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this gal advertising on stg in Waterford Mi?

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/269-245-7014

    Or know of any safe providers they reccomended in the Auburn Hills area?

  4. #6472

    Gale

    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know A good provider DownRiver that's good at BBBJWS? I usually C Shawna Anne or Gale when I'm being cheap. But looking for another. Thanks.
    I've seen Shawna Ann but can you send link or info on Gale?

  5. #6471
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD420  [View Original Post]
    Seen Farrah the other night. Been A while, still likes to talk about Life's Problems. But still knows how to suck A Cock when you get Her Mouth Full.
    Been wanting to see her but she seems to use the same 3 pics for the last 6 months maybe longer how bad was the damage? Good safe place?? Thanks.

  6. #6470

    Delilah

    Quote Originally Posted by TimNice5  [View Original Post]
    Any chance Delilah is / wa a male but had a sex change?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/3...9787/1/2620675
    I can attest that is not the case. She looks better in person. When I saw her we had a conversation that makes me believe that's very unlikely. Pm if you want details.

  7. #6469

    Any decent visits?

    Has anyone tried Brittany recently? I had her about a year and a half ago. I am considering a visit but wonder if anyone had a recent experience.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...i/174037814285

  8. #6468

    Delilah

    Any chance Delilah is / wa a male but had a sex change?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/3...9787/1/2620675

  9. #6467

    Farrah Big Tit MILF

    Seen Farrah the other night. Been A while, still likes to talk about Life's Problems. But still knows how to suck A Cock when you get Her Mouth Full.

  10. #6466

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake123  [View Original Post]
    She's not new to the game. She knows what she doing. Used to work out of a house by garfield before moving on to motels. She does bb with a bit of negotiating. But I prefer her sister to her. She'll pop up every once in a long while. Or if you know how to contact her she'll be interest in meeting.
    Who's her sister? Does she advertise?

    Thanks.

  11. #6465

  12. #6464

    Same type of experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitBrian  [View Original Post]
    Saw her. 40/ ss. BBBJ, CFS. Pretty good time. Has a police ankle tether on. Place is right on the main drag in Pontiac. Tough to get ahold of, but probably will repeat when I do.
    My interaction with her was pretty much the same. I will say though. The first meeting was great. She was lucid and really went out of her way to show me a good time. The 2nd time, not so much. She had a little odor to her. Hadn't showered as she was sweaty. And she just didn't seem as enthused as the 1st time. She sometimes offers a duo with her friend. I hit her up when they were together, we were supposed to meet but they were too high. Flaked on me. I think I'm good. Won't probably repeat.

  13. #6463

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one?

    It appears she's currently located in Pontiac but old ads list redford, mad heights, warren etc.

    Looks like she's been around for a while.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...397/2487074509

    Appreciated.
    Saw her. 40/ ss. BBBJ, CFS. Pretty good time. Has a police ankle tether on. Place is right on the main drag in Pontiac. Tough to get ahold of, but probably will repeat when I do.

  14. #6462

    Downriver BJ Provider?

    Anyone know A good provider DownRiver that's good at BBBJWS? I usually C Shawna Anne or Gale when I'm being cheap. But looking for another. Thanks.

  15. #6461
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh2099  [View Original Post]
    See my post #5545 from 8/25/19. She pulled a cash and dash on me. One or two other poor reviews on here about her, but they're hard to find due to lack of references.
    I would stay away from her, she'll take your money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape