Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6445

    Lmfao

    That's hilarious! "Gluten allergy!

    It's funny how prevalent these allergies are nowadays. I saw a hooker the other day that was lactose intolerant and it caused her to have track marks all over her arms. Crazy!

    Thanks for the good laugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by TedEBear  [View Original Post]
    Good morning! Sorry for the delay, but I enjoyed spending time dreaming about Delilah one night and Raquel (Rachel) on another night during a recent visit to Detroit.

    Delilah.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...525/3137429787

    Raquel / Rachel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/raquel-97

    Both girls are legit, but Raquel has a "gluten allergy" that caused her to have sores on her face during our visit. Probably candy inflicted. Raquel was $150 for the hour plus I got her a ride both ways. I don't speak Greek, but everything I asked for was on the menu and she was very responsive and engaging during our visit. Very nice looking other than the sores. She was also very skinny, but her pics were accurate portrayals of her body. Based on her attitude, I might repeat, but I would want to see a current picture of her face before I agreed to that.

    Delilah was a little older, but very hot and she reluctantly agreed to coming to my hotel, but again I had to arrange transportation both ways. She's a real sweetheart and went out of her way to please me and make me happy. So much so, that I went to her incall location the next morning for round 2,LOL. Round 2 was $100 for hh and round 1 was $250. I would repeat. Her incall was a private house in Redford and she had a roommate who left us alone after she checked me out. Kinda dingy place, but that's to be expected.

    Overall, I dreamt of a great trip!

    Be safe and Merry Christmas!

  2. #6444

    Katie

    https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/3...2745/1/2595771

    No info on this one so TOFTT.

    I walked into a big red flag, bathroom door closed, so of course I asked to use it. After a bit of hesitation, Katie came clean that her girl friend she was working with was hiding.

    Meet the GF, was cute enough and seemed cool but should have listened to the big head. GF takes a shower giving me and Katie some time.

    Pros: Nice natural DD's, larger firm ass, shaved kitty, incall location right off 275.

    Cons: BBBJ = nope, DATY = nope, FIV= nope, conversation = nope, dead fish = yep.

    Quick CBJ then hit it from behind once junior cooperated. In and out, 20 minutes. Got what I came for but can't recommend and certainly won't be repeating.

  3. #6443

    Delilah and Raquel (Rachel)

    Good morning! Sorry for the delay, but I enjoyed spending time dreaming about Delilah one night and Raquel (Rachel) on another night during a recent visit to Detroit.

    Delilah.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...525/3137429787

    Raquel / Rachel.

    https://tryst.link/escort/raquel-97

    Both girls are legit, but Raquel has a "gluten allergy" that caused her to have sores on her face during our visit. Probably candy inflicted. Raquel was $150 for the hour plus I got her a ride both ways. I don't speak Greek, but everything I asked for was on the menu and she was very responsive and engaging during our visit. Very nice looking other than the sores. She was also very skinny, but her pics were accurate portrayals of her body. Based on her attitude, I might repeat, but I would want to see a current picture of her face before I agreed to that.

    Delilah was a little older, but very hot and she reluctantly agreed to coming to my hotel, but again I had to arrange transportation both ways. She's a real sweetheart and went out of her way to please me and make me happy. So much so, that I went to her incall location the next morning for round 2,LOL. Round 2 was $100 for hh and round 1 was $250. I would repeat. Her incall was a private house in Redford and she had a roommate who left us alone after she checked me out. Kinda dingy place, but that's to be expected.

    Overall, I dreamt of a great trip!

    Be safe and Merry Christmas!

  4. #6442

    Anyone seen her

    Just curious if anyone has any I info on her I seen her post few times before just checking. Let me know. She almost looks TGTBT.

    http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...l/131984465881

  5. #6441

    Alyssa

    Any intel on her, planning for a meet trow.

    https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/9382075.htm?cat=1

    Thank you.

  6. #6440

    Come play with me, reviews?

    Hey has anybody seen https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/41179752/ ? Not many reviews around.

  7. #6439

    Alicia

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...934/7348211180

    Since the old regular found god or something I went looking for new lady.

    Alicia took good care of me.

    Not a hard body.

    Not young but did a great BBBJ.

    Unfortunately I was too thick for the condom she brought which was only complaint.

  8. #6438

    Lara Jameson

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Someone asked how old Lara is. I'm pretty sure she is mid to late 30's. Again this girl can really put out. MM686.
    She's quite attractive. Quite $$$ also.

  9. #6437
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzed22  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar and couldn't find any red flags on initial search. Anyone have the pleasure of meeting her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...686/2485987550
    Hmmm. TGTBT?

  10. #6436

    Airport ladies

    Gentlemen.

    Anyone know of a decent affordable white provider or UTR.

    Around the airport area.
    Will be happy to share some Chicago ladies

    Thanks.

  11. #6435

    Tiffany

    Looks familiar and couldn't find any red flags on initial search. Anyone have the pleasure of meeting her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...686/2485987550

  12. #6434
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Like as in video chatting? I can't even get a response to my text. LOL.
    No, she initially hit me up on WYP and we switched to texted. I was going to meet up with her, but he story kept changing and then all the problems started coming out and I didn't want to deal with it. She's a train wreck.

  13. #6433

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else seen her yet?

    Looks good to me.
    She's not new to the game. She knows what she doing. Used to work out of a house by garfield before moving on to motels. She does bb with a bit of negotiating. But I prefer her sister to her. She'll pop up every once in a long while. Or if you know how to contact her she'll be interest in meeting.

  14. #6432
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterKnight  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is not the former porn actress Darling Nikki who moved from here to California last yea. . She would be 34,5'6", long dark brown hair and brown eyes, small top, narrow waist, generous bottom. If your girl matches the description, please share her contact info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy3030  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's the one that did a few adult films, phone # begins with 231. She said she never moved to Cali, just laid low and saw a few regulars. She's taking appointments now and seems to be back in the hobby.
    How can we see her videos?

    What was her stage name?

  15. #6431
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Someone asked how old Lara is. I'm pretty sure she is mid to late 30's. Again this girl can really put out. MM686.
    You can't go wrong with Lara she's hot charming and always a great time. Best of all a safe time. I think she is mid 40. S thou.

    Have fun. Merry Christmas everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape