Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 19147
-
12-24-19 12:57 #14947Senior Member

Posts: 394Amber is not dead
Expected to make a full recovery but I would think and hope she isn't back on the streets anytime soon.
Originally Posted by MrStandUp
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 21:03 #14946Senior Member

Posts: 63Ole vet
Check it out. Not to brag but I'm a are veteran. Straight Og I have dreamed of plenty: halo, famous, blonde, Christian, Asian Liz, Liz (Montana), Melanie, Juicy, Fatima, Jetta, Mercedes, April, Rayna, Strawberry, Jody, Julia, Daffani, Nikki (by 6 mile) Nikki on ketting, Connie, Katie, Middle eastern looking girl I forgot her name, toothless Michelle just to name a few but I must sau Amber is the undisputed hands down BBJCIM best. I really miss dreaming of her. Some idiot murdered her. What a waste of talent. Any info about any of the mentioned above please let me know. I'm going to Conqer the ave next. Good day mongers.
-
12-23-19 20:30 #14945Banned Member

Posts: 40[Deleted by Admin]Hooker X gets her ass beat so bad that she ends up in the ICU. Monger 1, 2, and 3 want to know how to send her flowers so you post the hospital and room number she's in on a public forum instead of just sending a PM.
[Deleted by Admin]
And somebody here was stupid enough to REPOST it by quoting it so they could finger wag him instead of reporting it. How the fuck was I supposed to know what that meant?
A2
-
12-23-19 13:43 #14944Regular Member

Posts: 3Inbox Full and Brittany Digits
Looks like your inbox is full again. If you could share Brittany's digits with me, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 04:55 #14943Regular Member

Posts: 20V
Yea she is dead. Its been a year or two since it happened her daughter passed a few years before that. Yes the would do the mother daughter thing.
Originally Posted by Throtbngr
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 09:45 #14942Senior Member

Posts: 742Last I heard she was murdered. Not sure if it's accurate or of any details but haven't seen her in 3-4 years.
Originally Posted by EastsideYoung
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 00:25 #14941Regular Member

Posts: 16KATIE / BLESSING on Fenkell
Driving around the west side on Greenfield and Fenkell and I saw a cute, 5'3 120 lbs woman looking in her mid 20's walk into the gas station. I pull to the pump, jump out and follow her inside. We exchange looks and she asked if I had change. I gave her a dollar, got gas ($2. 39/ gallon) and when we walked out I told her "come on" and she hopped in.
KATIE is a WSW. She said everyone calls her BLESSING. Petite, long hair and her looks are 7/10 on the SW scale. We agreed on a CBJ for 20. Parked and she got to it. She has soft lips and a soft throat. She took her time, but her technique is repetitive.
The BJ was a 7/10 as it got a little "toofy" at the end. When she was finished, she said "I just love giving head! I don't know why!
She says she works the Fenkell stroll. She was really sweet and friendly. I dropped her back to the gas station I collected her from, tipped her a 10 and told her to be safe. She had no digits so I'm just going to have to cross my fingers and hope to see her again because I would like to repeat.
Stay safe,
-
12-21-19 19:01 #14940Senior Member

Posts: 206They must have the oversized SUV's.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 15:16 #14939Senior Member

Posts: 312Brittany
I have a full size van, also have been to motels, I haven't had any issues with upcharge, or jittery drug use signs. I usually see her in the late morning to early afternoon hours, I have talked to her in the evening before (her looking for a date) and she had obviously been using.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 15:15 #14938Senior Member

Posts: 104Yes please.
Originally Posted by Kliffslp
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 14:54 #14937Senior Member

Posts: 1015Brittany
Yeah? Maybe had something to do with it but she said he knew and was ok with it. She also claimed she "fell asleep" a few times and that's why the responses were spotty. Idk, she seemed very jittery and nervous. Probably was high. But anyways she didn't want to discuss details through text or phone call then claimed we agreed to $60 for just the BJ. And she needed more for FS.
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
BTW.
How are you guys doing daty and all these positions in a car? LOL.
-
12-21-19 14:43 #14936Senior Member

Posts: 39I've got sunshine on a cloudy day
Dreamed that I Picked up a BSW named Sunshine over on Lantz. She was very nice and cordial. Immediately after I picked her up LEO drove past on the are so we settled for a spot away from the pick up. She provided a BBBJCIM for. 2 She provided me with a way to contact her before she left.
-
12-21-19 13:38 #14935Senior Member

Posts: 312Brittany
Just sent digits, not sure it went through, PM me and let me know if you got them.
Originally Posted by Kliffslp
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 13:18 #14934Senior Member

Posts: 258Link?
Could anyone share a link to Brittany's info or her digits?
Originally Posted by LookingForA10
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 11:47 #14933Senior Member

Posts: 312Brittany
I've seen her quite a few times for outcall, never rushed or up charged at all. I know she lives with a dude in that house, that's probably why you were rushed.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




