Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,061 to 24,075 of 30321
-
12-21-19 13:07 #6261Banned Member

Posts: 634Megan
I think this is actually a good thing. She screwed over a lot of people and what I mean is by wasting their time with very little regard to it but people continued to flock to her. Never knew what all the buzz was about her because she obviously had some serious issues with all those burn marks on her body. No loss.
Originally Posted by Popye
[View Original Post]
Jenna and Elsa blow her away. Indigo Skye is so cheesy to me.
-
12-21-19 12:56 #6260Banned Member

Posts: 634Elsa
Elsa is full GFE to the max. Good time. Good girl.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 12:23 #6259Senior Member

Posts: 7335Many providers don't like reviews because they give lousy service or rip guys off.
Originally Posted by Ckbnc
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 12:01 #6258Senior Member

Posts: 363I had P411 and never needed VPN. Gave it up as I was not using it much. Many providers actively hate TER.
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 11:56 #6257Senior Member

Posts: 395Brooke Kennedy
Yes I know her she is trustworthy most import. Her pics. Sweetheart great personality. Host in clean appt or abb.
Originally Posted by BlowingRock
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 11:06 #6256Senior Member

Posts: 117Lauren, Nichole, ally and I'm sure many more
This girl is a chameleon. New names, new numbers same bad service or just down right rip off. Tell-tell sings it's her: always 26, blonde. Usually describes as hot blonde. Ask for a pic and you will recognize her scam face.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Beware.
-
12-21-19 10:26 #6255Senior Member

Posts: 7335Looks a little too good to be true too.
Originally Posted by OlDirtyDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 03:29 #6254Senior Member

Posts: 202Ter
I agree 100%.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 02:47 #6253Senior Member

Posts: 43Ally blonde bombshell rip off
980-441-3544
AVOID
Shows up, says everything is an up charge, makes excuses she has to go out to her guys car to get a condom (even though I have one) and tampon (because shes leaking) and bolts. Shows up to a date with her period? Signs of drugs, jittery, and paranoid. Has lost weight too. Lasted like 5 min with just feeling up titties.
Was in town for a golf tournament and you win some and you lose some ...
Pictures were from her better days too.
Just passing along the warning ..
Jon
-
12-21-19 02:03 #6252Regular Member

Posts: 2Just got back from Elsa and I was wowed by her flute skills on top of everything else. Definitely a GFE Worth checking out, so I'm with you to recommend. Treat her well because gems like this don't come around often.
Originally Posted by OneHundredTen
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 16:38 #6251Senior Member

Posts: 310Megan Whereabout
Does anyone know what happened to Megan. She seems to disappear.
-
12-20-19 15:00 #6250Senior Member

Posts: 65Brooke
I have interest too in any intel.
Originally Posted by AlexMcMasters
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 14:27 #6249Senior Member

Posts: 30What sites do you trust?
Curious as to what sites folks trust. STG, Listcrawler, escortindex, etc. I have only felt comfortable thus far using Eros.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/41240906/
Do you trust that add or can anyone verify?
-
12-20-19 13:41 #6248Senior Member

Posts: 47Paris
Anyone has luck with Paris? Been ghosted twice; she will pick up on the first call and just go silent to voicemail.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/760405260941
-
12-20-19 12:48 #6247Senior Member

Posts: 61Elsa Jean
I exchanged a few text messages when I first saw the ad. Then a really late response and apology for the late response. Then Crickets. We have all experienced this before. This board can be both a blessing and a curse. A few months back I was actually spending some time for a provider who was getting great press on this board. She was going thru a rough time and I was attempting to help her out. She was really overcome with the positive comments on this board. However, she also became consumed by it. I was actually trying to tell her not to over book and not to take on more than she could handle. But what do I know right. As a result I was with her longer than we hand planned and she had many missed appointments and went ghost on several of you mongers (something I tried to warn her not to do) As a result you guys trashed her and now she has disappeared from the scene. Just how this hobby goes. Some young ladies need to be smarter about how they manage things.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






