Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6246
    Their reviews weren't perfect but I used them as a resource. Better than going totally blind.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jsinatl67  [View Original Post]
    I got into my old account. Everything is there, but it only kept "approved" reviews that I posted, which was about 8. I had posted a lot more than 8. 30/ month for VIP. Most of the other stuff is still there, but only one review a week ago since 2018 (Charity Bangs). I won't buy in until there is a bit more relevant. I actually like P411 better but they went south unless you got VPN. No one uses VPN, so its not relevant either.

  2. #6245

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Maybe they found a loophole in the law?
    I got into my old account. Everything is there, but it only kept "approved" reviews that I posted, which was about 8. I had posted a lot more than 8. 30/ month for VIP. Most of the other stuff is still there, but only one review a week ago since 2018 (Charity Bangs). I won't buy in until there is a bit more relevant. I actually like P411 better but they went south unless you got VPN. No one uses VPN, so its not relevant either.

  3. #6244
    Maybe they found a loophole in the law?

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff  [View Original Post]
    So it seems that TER is back in action https://www.theeroticreview.com/main.asp.

  4. #6243

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff  [View Original Post]
    So it seems that TER is back in action https://www.theeroticreview.com/main.asp.
    Interesting, and it appears to be true.

  5. #6242

    TER is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Puff  [View Original Post]
    So it seems that TER is back inactionhttps://www.theeroticreview.com/main.asp.
    Awesome! Been so long I can't remember my login, LOL. Guess I have to create a new account.

  6. #6241

    Brooke. Busty Ebony

    Does anyone have intel on Brooke Kennedy?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/161075181413

    She was responsive on Snapchat last night? Those pictures are amazing.

  7. #6240
    Senior Member


    Posts: 133

    TER Back?

    So it seems that TER is back in action https://www.theeroticreview.com/main.asp.

  8. #6239

    Elsa jean

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    Crickets here too.
    I am a big fan of Elsa jean. She has been a regular of mine for a couple years, even when she got out of the business. She's having a tough time now and needs $$ Please treat her right guys. She will gravitate to her regulars. If you become one, it will be well worth it. Full GFE, great personality, and fun, fun, fun. P.S. Make sure you feed her when she comes over. It's our tradition.

  9. #6238

    Ditto

    Crickets here too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    I texted her twice in the last few days. Cricket.

  10. #6237

    Mya Latin greek


  11. #6236

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates like? Thanks.
    I texted her twice in the last few days. Cricket.

  12. #6235
    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy  [View Original Post]
    Correct link to one of the hottest and funnest girls to grace our presence: Elsa - 980-216-4084.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/883161591731

    I've known her since she started. Highs and lows- she is always a great dream.

    But just in case; YMMV.
    What are her rates like? Thanks.

  13. #6234

    Shayla Rose

    Has anyone seen or reported on Shayla Rose. She has been posting for a long time in the Gastonia and Shelby areas but I have never seen a review of her. I would like to schedule some time with her but didn't want to drive to Gastonia only to be disappointed or waste my time.

  14. #6233

    Jenna

    Been trying to see Jenna this week. Anyone have any luck with her yet.

  15. #6232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    What is the new number please.
    Looks like her number got ninja edited out by the forums. Sorry friend!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape