Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 192 of 315 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1856

    Age again

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    That is the benefit to being of social security age. I can pay to see a 19 year old, or a more mature woman, skills and enjoyment would of course, be different for the variety of ages. However I enjoy seeing woman of most ages,(of course, I don't see anyone more than 10 years younger than I am). For the AMP guys, we understand, age usually means more GFE and skill is better, a younger (girl) woman may just not have enough experience to satisfy us older guys. I want more than a quick visit. Being retired, I have time, and want what I want for service, sometimes the only way to get superior service is with an older woman. If I had the choice, and skill and appearance were equal, of course, like most guys, I would try out the younger talent first. Hard to find a woman over 30 that has perky tits.
    I have to agree as I am in similar age group it makes it difficult to find new gals that are ok with a longer time cause I'm wiser than when I was 20 now I can last and I've been told they can't belive it but the more mature ones can be just as brutal as a young girl. I even had a 20 ish girl come by I offerd her cash and said I was too pld for her she just dropped her dress and I forgot I was too old for her so you never know.

  2. #1855

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    Skinny, good body, decent face. But does look her age.

    If you do not like 50+ year old women, then stay away.
    That is the benefit to being of social security age. I can pay to see a 19 year old, or a more mature woman, skills and enjoyment would of course, be different for the variety of ages. However I enjoy seeing woman of most ages,(of course, I don't see anyone more than 10 years younger than I am). For the AMP guys, we understand, age usually means more GFE and skill is better, a younger (girl) woman may just not have enough experience to satisfy us older guys. I want more than a quick visit. Being retired, I have time, and want what I want for service, sometimes the only way to get superior service is with an older woman. If I had the choice, and skill and appearance were equal, of course, like most guys, I would try out the younger talent first. Hard to find a woman over 30 that has perky tits.

  3. #1854

    K603

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    K603 just texted me in Florida, she is alone today. What is wrong wid uze guys? Pickens is slim in your area, she is reliable, friendly and reasonable donations. If I was there I's be getting some and you don't have the bat crazy cat lady with the fake tits to deal with. Knock off a quicky! Yd.
    I saw the other Kat. Holy Christ. 3 cats and a teeny older lady with bolt ons. She looks like she weighs maybe 100 lbs. I wish k603 was around but apparently she isn't. I have seen pics but not her ad with contact info. Every time I call the cat lady she is always saying I went to the store or I will be home in 15 minutes. These details I could careless about. The price can't be beat though. I think.

    A lot of high priced escorts barely get customers. For them it may be a hobby like if they have one appointment a month they are good. I can't see how anyone would give like 500 to just a good looking 20 something. I'm thinking a lot of these providers work other jobs and this is just a supplement.

  4. #1853
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by UzerNamee  [View Original Post]
    I've considered hitting her up based on people's recommendations but nobody ever really mentions her appearance. She may be clean, reliable, in a safe location, etc, but ultimately she's old and the few pics that are up are hardly descriptive and what they do show isn't very interesting unfortunately.
    Skinny, good body, decent face. But does look her age.

    If you do not like 50+ year old women, then stay away.

  5. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    K603 just texted me in Florida, she is alone today. What is wrong wid uze guys? Pickens is slim in your area, she is reliable, friendly and reasonable donations. If I was there I's be getting some and you don't have the bat crazy cat lady with the fake tits to deal with. Knock off a quicky! Yd.
    I've considered hitting her up based on people's recommendations but nobody ever really mentions her appearance. She may be clean, reliable, in a safe location, etc, but ultimately she's old and the few pics that are up are hardly descriptive and what they do show isn't very interesting unfortunately.

  6. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    FS half hour is 120 she is not a clock watcher but be polite for goodness sake! Santa Claus is watchin' you.
    Great lady, more than fair deal never under-delivers.

  7. #1850

    K 603 rates

    Quote Originally Posted by SirRogue58  [View Original Post]
    Did K603 increase her rates?

    SR.
    FS half hour is 120 she is not a clock watcher but be polite for goodness sake! Santa Claus is watchin' you.

  8. #1849

    K603 is mature MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    K603 just texted me in Florida, she is alone today. What is wrong wid uze guys? Pickens is slim in your area, she is reliable, friendly and reasonable donations. If I was there I's be getting some and you don't have the bat crazy cat lady with the fake tits to deal with. Knock off a quicky! Yd.
    P S She also said some young monger came expecting a teenager! NO SHIT! K603 is mature, that is like 55 and better. She ain't no spring chicken. I thought the pictures reflected that. DAMN, you got so few options in FburgLmnster, I thought you'd jump at the chance for one that isn't bat shit crazy. Look at the pictures. Yd.

  9. #1848

    K603 rates

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    K603 just texted me in Florida, she is alone today. What is wrong wid uze guys? Pickens is slim in your area, she is reliable, friendly and reasonable donations. If I was there I's be getting some and you don't have the bat crazy cat lady with the fake tits to deal with. Knock off a quicky! Yd.
    Did K603 increase her rates?

    SR.

  10. #1847

    Christmas eve

    K603 just texted me in Florida, she is alone today. What is wrong wid uze guys? Pickens is slim in your area, she is reliable, friendly and reasonable donations. If I was there I's be getting some and you don't have the bat crazy cat lady with the fake tits to deal with. Knock off a quicky! Yd.

  11. #1846

    Infamous K

    Went and saw the infamous K a little while ago. Nothing new to add. She's exactly the same as she was years ago. But on short money and short notice the little head always takes over. About the only skin not sagging on her now is the skin stretched over those absurdly big fake tits.

  12. #1845

    Thank you IamMe.

    Thank you kind sir for letting the Genie out of the bottle. Me and my wife now have her number thanks to you. LOL. My wife and I have been wanting to sample her saggy tits. We'll be sure to ring her phone a bunch and swamp her with endless texts. K603 here we cum. We're coming for her service now. Hahaha.

  13. #1844

    K603

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Either the Christmas shopping, or the weather has made K603 availability easier, I am including the post with her pictures. Her cell is 603-233-7976, low risk, clean location, get what you pay for.
    Saw her this week in Lemon town. Same great service, she can really take a good pounding with no complaints.

    The price is right and the merchandise is tight.

  14. #1843

    K603 still available

    Either the Christmas shopping, or the weather has made K603 availability easier, I am including the post with her pictures. Her cell is 603-233-7976, low risk, clean location, get what you pay for.

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeDoodle  [View Original Post]
    With her permission, here is 2 pix of K603 in F-burg. Remember this one is area code 603, do not confuse with any other area codes. OK? Your welcome yd. PS: She is UTR, means under the radar, doesn't advertise, you have to request her number from someone who has it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails K603inFburg2.jpg‎   K603inFburg1.jpg‎  

  15. #1842

    Busy girl. Angelica

    I too recently dreamt of Angelica.

    Pros:

    Multi family apartment but didn't feel unsafe or see signs of nosy neighbors.

    Pics are definitely her with photoshop to help appearance, but similar enough.

    BBBJ with CIM options, some nice deep throat.

    Fair price 1. 4 for the hhr.

    Big comfy bed and warm enough room. Privacy too.

    BBFSCIP available but I'm not that daring, not with her anyway.

    Cons:

    Apartment on a really steep ass hill was icy and dangerous to get there.

    Small tits, unattractive to me and a small ass but no tone. Kinda mushy.

    I would repeat although I do not often do just because she is only 5 minutes out of my way home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape