Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 193 of 315 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1841
    Used to be senior / regular member but stepped away from the boards for a few years or so. Been lurking on the boards last few months.

    I had a dream with with angelica after seeing your review below. She's the girl in the pics, but there's a lot of make up and picture touch up. Her complexion and appearance wasn't sexy like the pictures. She's cute, not bad, but between the look and the apartment, felt kind ghetto and wanted to do the deed and get out of there. Was not a conducive environment. She was talking with her dealer and asked if he could be over in 15 minutes, thankfully he wasn't, but that really was the last straw for me with this one. Bbj was available but not would I repeat, no. Felt a little to ghetto for me both the girl and the place. She's nice and attentive and good talent and bbbjwas fine but ddi not offer thebbfs in this case. She has a tight body, but basically no tits. C-cup miracle / fake bra made my hopeful, but there's nothing there basically. Likely will not repeat.

    I miss the good ol' days like 2-3 years ago. To many ad sites and fake ads and duplicate ads these days. Too much crap to wade through. Wish people around her used ourhome2 like in Texas, keep thinking of moving there for action LOL. Don't trust a lot of the Eros ads s anymore even though I prefer the higher class ladies you would see on Eros. When theirs no description and no hits on phone or email, not worth the risk. The good times may be gone for good. Have a kind of UTR lady saw a couple times but she flaked on me a bit the last couple times. Once she was having I think related rant I think, where you can hear the gears slipping, and another time last minute text after an hour drive she says her dude friend is staying on her couch and we need to pickup a key from someone, and after 20 minutes waiting she still wasn't downstairs to. Felt iffy and used the smart head and left. May quit the hobby if times like these continue.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fbrd68  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance and paid Angelica a visit in Fitchburg. Was at her apartment in a small bedroom. She appeared to be alone and the room was clean with a huge bed.

    She is the girl in the pics. Very cute but a lot of makeup.

    I went with $ for a qv. She seems open to a lot and was very friendly.

    She is somewhat GFE. Not a huge kisser. But BBBJ, BBFS and cip were all on the menu. She also mentioned she swallowed.

    She is tight and smelled good. Likes to talk dirty too. Would probably repeat for that price.

  2. #1840

    Think she's the main BBW one? Who answers most of those ads.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/436979099194

    It was said on here, that she rolls with this Latin BBW girl. And this Star chick answers most or all of the ads. A reviewer said he was going to see the bbw girl in the ad photos. But she answered the door instead, Star. The above ad link gal. I plead the 5th when it comes to if I hooked up with her long time ago? Haha to me. Should've turned around. Guys feel free to rag on me for that hookup. LOL. She didn't seem rude during the encounter. But right before I got there, she was mean on the phone. Yelling at me. Thinking I wasn't coming. She knew I was over an hr away. Coming from Worcester. She was in a town, in the South Shore. At the time. Neither of us were into the fun. Met her off of a Chat line. This was one of my most lackluster, boring hookups ever. Don't recommend her.

  3. #1839

    Bbw's

    Just curious if anyone has seen or has Intel on any of the bbw's that are on stg. I see about once a month they advertise at same time, Amber, star, princess, and Lexy. I haven't seen any of them but thinking about it. Let me know if anyone knows more about them.

  4. #1838

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by GiilsonWH  [View Original Post]
    Just looking at the phone number listed, plus the location, this ad is most likely fake / scam.
    If the ad is real, there would not be be every single sex act listed that's available on STG. Checking them all off, is a hint of fake to me.

    The phone number is the switchboard number for a Houston, Tx hotel.

  5. #1837
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridem  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partake in this one?

    Red head, Location: Advertises in Worc (Ad says any location, In / Out Call) 26.

    "My time your pleasure ".

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/133654088995
    Just looking at the phone number listed, plus the location, this ad is most likely fake / scam.

  6. #1836
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419

    Red Head: "My time your pleasure "

    Anyone partake in this one?

    Red head, Location: Advertises in Worc (Ad says any location, In / Out Call) 26.

    "My time your pleasure ".

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/133654088995
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-1.jpg‎   image-2.jpg‎   image-3.jpg‎   image-4.jpg‎  

  7. #1835
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419

    Re: "almost perfect" girl

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Have to ask if anyone has seen this "almost perfect" girl, my belief, that is a total (almost TGTBT) body.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...3/986893544321
    Nope Iam, wish I have heard of her, couldn't find a lot on her other than two near image pic searches and although near they were not much help.

    https://hotmirrorpics.com/sexy-tople...th-great-tits/

    And.

    https://hotmirrorpics.com/black-teen...body-selfshot/

  8. #1834

    Jessica

    Back in September, Marley was advertising as Jessica, I saw her back then when she was living on Hazel St in the burg. I was a very weird experience to say the least. Look at my post #1580

    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven  [View Original Post]
    I had a strange adventure up in Leominster the other day. I was driving to the AMP at 1040 Central to say hello to Amy, the nice Chinese woman that calls clients all the time looking for business! But I saw a normal-looking white woman walking on the side of the dark road with bags of laundry so I thought wow that is dangerous I will see if she needs a ride. Sure enough she said yes, jumped in the car and told me she was staying at a hotel right up the street. Very friendly, and she was drinking a soda can full of something that she later said was vodka and grapefruit juice. That explains the good mood she was in! Anyway, we made it back to the hotel, helped her carry the stuff to her room, started talking and that's when she told me she was "working" . Told me her Name is "Jessica" . She was not busy and asked me if I wanted to stay for a short time. By that time I could tell that she was very curvy, funny / crazy as hell, very good looking and a bit drunk. We had a great time, she has a great body and a TON of tattoos. She says she usually hangs out in Fitchburg. My question to all mongers is. Has anyone else bumped into this Jessica?? I looked for any advertising on a couple of the Worcester / Fitchburg sites and I could NOT find her anywhere. She gave me her phone number (it worked that day and a bit after as we called each other to confirm numbers) but I have not been able to get in touch last couple of days. If anyone knows who I am talking about pass along some way to find her again! BTW, I never made it over to see Amy at 1040 !! I will stick with my new find, Jessica, if I can find her!! HELP! Thanks, PH.

  9. #1833

    K603

    She's back in the area for a while. Saw her tonight and had the usual great time. She's looking for dates!

  10. #1832
    That photo is all over the internet if you do a reverse image search.

    Maybe ask the actual gal to send you a proof photo (two fingers up, holding today's paper, finger in her ear, etc.). If she looks like the model at all it could be a hottie. Best of luck.

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Have to ask if anyone has seen this "almost perfect" girl, my belief, that is a total (almost TGTBT) body.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...3/986893544321

  11. #1831

    New talent

    Have to ask if anyone has seen this "almost perfect" girl, my belief, that is a total (almost TGTBT) body.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...3/986893544321
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails almost perfect.jpg‎  

  12. #1830

    Marley. My experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBellone  [View Original Post]
    If this is the Marley I saw she had a pimp hiding in the bathroom. Make sure if you see her no one else is hiding.
    The girl I saw did not resemble the girls body in this ad. Positively not her. The girl I saw was the same girl I was in the elevator with back when another monger and I were in the same elevator together with 2 different girls. Her pics fake then too!

    Anyways. This Marley met me outside near her basement "apartment " and led me to the cellar. An unfinished dirt floor cellar with a mattress on the ground and a lamp. Would not repeat, only positive was I didn't get robbed although it was sketchy as fuck!

  13. #1829

    Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalPlay  [View Original Post]
    I found that Marley has a few ads where the phone number is the same as Brittany, only she doesn't list it in the ad. You have to click the "Call me" button to see it. Probably two different girls but if I recall correctly Marley didn't have good reviews.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...y/967354585369
    If this is the Marley I saw she had a pimp hiding in the bathroom. Make sure if you see her no one else is hiding.

  14. #1828

    K603

    Saw her today. Thanks for the recommendations. She was fine. No issues.

  15. #1827

    Brittany & Marley

    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...o/589906181249

    If so she's disguising her face with an emoji. Probably not her. But whoever this is looks interesting. Goes by Brittney, I guess.
    I found that Marley has a few ads where the phone number is the same as Brittany, only she doesn't list it in the ad. You have to click the "Call me" button to see it. Probably two different girls but if I recall correctly Marley didn't have good reviews.

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...y/967354585369

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape