Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10975

    San Diego is pretty awesome for AMPs

    I've been back in San Diego the last couple of days and all my God please enjoy this while you can compared to The craptacular hot mess that is the current situation San Jose, this is really is awesome.

    To be fair I have a number of regulars that I can still go visit when I’m here in America’s finest city but I've also visited one to two parlors every day since I've been here.

    Part of the climate of fear of a intrusive city government shutting down massage parlors leads to a climate of fear and intimidation that leaves those few remaining providers still in business with a paranoid suspicious mindset while offering a rushed and piss poor quality of service while demanding an amazingly unrealistic tip request for the quality of services provided.

    In San Jose is that there's really no incentive to write reviews but at least today freedom reigns in San Diego and I can proudly write about at least one of a couple of adventures I've had so far. Yes always there's a few favorites I do not review that I naturally ran to those first.

    Leisure spa (fifi).

    Located on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard near convoy.

    Decent parking lot and a very looking decent spa as I walked in, I was immediately greeted at the front desk where I paid $40 for one hour house fee.

    Was shown to the room by cici, she speaks good English and is a short petite and very sweet 30's something Chinese girl.

    A few lingering caresses as she ran her hands on my chest and I was hoping she'd come back to the room after I got undressed. I really wanted a good massage and table shower after the horrible crap massage service I get in San Jose area, this was really great to just go into a nice massage room and get a pretty decent rub without the same feeling of anxiety and distrust.

    When FiFi (my provider) came in the room it was clear she didn't speak much English but she had a warm smile and a good cheerful nature. Standing a little over 5 foot she's got a little bit of a belly but overall pretty good shape for what I guess to be a 40 something Asian female. Not super hot but definitely not horrible. She wears her make up well and has a pretty cute face, But was overall fairly quiet and proceeded to oil up my legs and shoulders doing some light stretching and compression before she started into a good firm massage.

    Using her arms and elbows she manage to work deep and spend a lot of time on my lower back and the side of my ass. When she got to my leg she could see they were pretty tight and spend a lot more time on my calf muscles are well. Overall her steady smooth rhythm and good use her pressure felt pretty great.

    Eventually she left the room to get a hot towel and after thoroughly wiping my balls and ass (even though she hadn't really massage them) it was time for turnover.

    She started at the head and gave me some good scalp massage, working away around my forehead. I reached my arm up and started running my hands down her side so she leaned forward and kind of ground her tits in my face. I reached up and what felt like some pretty nice natural large b cup but it was through the padding (over the clothes) but they felt good anyway.

    Even though out the whole massager was no towel when I was face down, she'd thrown a light cover over my groin and as she move down my legs her hands were running closer to closer but didn't quite make contact the first pass around. As she switch sides the contact got a lot more directive soon she was circling over the top of my grind pushing down onto the edge of my cock it really started to be a blur I've been enjoying the smooth flowing rhythm so much that she started squeezing on me holding it long and slow. I had a really strong release just from the slow steady pressure of her gripping onto my cock. No furious jackhammer was required.

    Quick cleanup and then after the table shower where she proceeded to thoroughly wash all the oil off my body and spend a lot of time on my ass and balls on the turnover in the table shower I definitely got a good cleaning and left feeling very relaxed.

    Back to the room where she came in almost right away while I was getting dressed she was fixing the sheets and help me put my shirt on. She took the time to wish me a Merry Christmas (OK she needs a lot more practice but it was cute) and I tipped her $50 and had her walk me arm and arm out the door.

  2. #10974
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153832

    Goes by the name Zeda and really piqued by the porn star angle. Anyone taken the plunge or knows what her industry name is?
    If you do a slight variation on the spelling, Zeyda, many videos will come up:

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...key=1796295047

    I think she has attended a few of Pervy Sage XXX's parties in Newport Beach / LA. Unsure if someone is using the pics or if it is her.

  3. #10973

    Bella Morena

    Any report on Bella Morena? She was around for a while. Dropped off the scene then came back on briefly this past summer.

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Bodyrub...u/8204049.html

  4. #10972

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by PnwGuy74  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting from the Pacific Northwest. Is there any place that features Latina therapists?
    Ada.

    Sofia.

    Eveline.

    Vianey.

    All sexy Latinas that work in the Old Town / Fashion Valley area. Each have different numbers but work from same location. Search RR, pretty easy to find their ads.

  5. #10971

    Zeda is her stage name

    Quote Originally Posted by OwlDreamz23  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153832

    Goes by the name Zeda and really piqued by the porn star angle. Anyone taken the plunge or knows what her industry name is?
    Couple of masturbation videos under the name Zeda J. Cute girl, not sure about services.

  6. #10970

    Looking for Info on Zeda

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/153832

    Goes by the name Zeda and really piqued by the porn star angle. Anyone taken the plunge or knows what her industry name is?

  7. #10969

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHall  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this Bella girl?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038
    She definitely looks Hot 🥵!

  8. #10968

    Bella

    Anyone have any experience with this Bella girl?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/155038

  9. #10967

    Latinas in SD

    I'm visiting from the Pacific Northwest. Is there any place that features Latina therapists?

  10. #10966

    Another Grand Opening

    I posted this the other day in the Escort Section by mistake. It should have been here.

    Stopped by a new (about two months) opening today near 70th St and ECB, Opted for a 30 min session. Cute girl was at the counter, and eventually came in the room, looked American, but was from China. Massage was very basic, maybe she was just new. Standard rub and tug with a little UTC feel, but that was it. A Hand Job was all that Jr received today, and I doubt that it will improve on a first time visit. Older, very thin Mamasan, was there, and investment was. 4 and. 4. Not at the top of my list, but will do in a pinch.

  11. #10965

    Leilani on RubRatings

    Has anyone seen Leilani? Any intel is greatly appreciated.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/120364

  12. #10964

    Linda at Mesa Ridge

    Saw Linda at Mesa Ridge last month. Great girl with a hot body and great service. Very nice time and will repeat.

  13. #10963

    Pine still the spot.

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamHJ  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a young, cute spinner. Ideally decent English. Is Pine still the spot?
    Went to pine a couple days after thanksgiving. It was my first time and couldn't have be more pleased. I live in Temecula, but decided to take a trip down south. Went in and was greeted by an older woman. She asked the usual"had I been there before"questions. She said it was 60 for the half, but I didn't care. Paid and got my room. Had a mid 20's girl and it was not disappointing. Great place, will return.

  14. #10962

    Yam Yam

    Down this thread is her link in rub ratings under the name Akemi. Not adept at copying the link but easy to find. I believe she's in Mission Valley now. I agree she makes you feel special and I was sure to let her know the scaring didn't matter a bit as I kissed and licked every square inch of her I could. I'm sure that made her even more eager to please all the way to playing in the shower at the end. Yeah I'm going to have to see her again soon. Too many women too little cash. LOL.

  15. #10961

    Erma Massage / Info

    Hay been lurking on the site for a while first time post. Visited Erma Massage. It's in a SCRIPPS hospital office complex In Mira Mesa Close to Angel Massage. Walked in was greeted by a young short petite asain women. Asked me how long of a massage I want. I say 30 since it was my first visit there. Says itll be about a 20 min waite. Okay I leave for a bit come back same girl leads me to my room. She starts what was a very nice massage. She really small so she would cradle on my back with her kneed and stretch my arms out. Never any pressure were her knees were felt very relaxing. No real tease during the massage felt up her skirt when it was in reach. Once the flip came she does the usual leg and thigh thing. Kept the towel on almost the whole time. She finally removes it and starts a nice slow rub on my dick to get it up. We settle on a BJ and she strips of her clothes. She had some C bolt ons Might be what some people want but her nipples were really nice when sucked on. The BJ was pretty good she didn't resist much when I tried to make her go a little deeper. Tried to feel on her pussy but wouldn't budge. Look perfectly Trimmed and amazing. Finally busted from the head she cleaned me up rubbed next to me for a bit and got clothed. Name was Maggie she said she was about 26 or so. Really good English. Was looking to buy a place of her own gave me her number if I see any for rent signs. Nice girl probably willing to have some fun for the right price. $1. Total for half hour and CBJ.

    Also I hope this isn't to long tryin figure out the right way to do things. But I'm looking for any info on Linda last saw her at Flanders in Augest or September said she was going to LA. She was real cute young girl super bubbly nice thick toned body. Wondering if anyone knows were she's at or has her info would appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape