Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,116 to 17,130 of 28078
-
12-21-19 17:13 #10963Regular Member

Posts: 12Pine still the spot.
Went to pine a couple days after thanksgiving. It was my first time and couldn't have be more pleased. I live in Temecula, but decided to take a trip down south. Went in and was greeted by an older woman. She asked the usual"had I been there before"questions. She said it was 60 for the half, but I didn't care. Paid and got my room. Had a mid 20's girl and it was not disappointing. Great place, will return.
Originally Posted by WilliamHJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 07:58 #10962Senior Member

Posts: 75Yam Yam
Down this thread is her link in rub ratings under the name Akemi. Not adept at copying the link but easy to find. I believe she's in Mission Valley now. I agree she makes you feel special and I was sure to let her know the scaring didn't matter a bit as I kissed and licked every square inch of her I could. I'm sure that made her even more eager to please all the way to playing in the shower at the end. Yeah I'm going to have to see her again soon. Too many women too little cash. LOL.
-
12-21-19 06:33 #10961Regular Member

Posts: 5Erma Massage / Info
Hay been lurking on the site for a while first time post. Visited Erma Massage. It's in a SCRIPPS hospital office complex In Mira Mesa Close to Angel Massage. Walked in was greeted by a young short petite asain women. Asked me how long of a massage I want. I say 30 since it was my first visit there. Says itll be about a 20 min waite. Okay I leave for a bit come back same girl leads me to my room. She starts what was a very nice massage. She really small so she would cradle on my back with her kneed and stretch my arms out. Never any pressure were her knees were felt very relaxing. No real tease during the massage felt up her skirt when it was in reach. Once the flip came she does the usual leg and thigh thing. Kept the towel on almost the whole time. She finally removes it and starts a nice slow rub on my dick to get it up. We settle on a BJ and she strips of her clothes. She had some C bolt ons Might be what some people want but her nipples were really nice when sucked on. The BJ was pretty good she didn't resist much when I tried to make her go a little deeper. Tried to feel on her pussy but wouldn't budge. Look perfectly Trimmed and amazing. Finally busted from the head she cleaned me up rubbed next to me for a bit and got clothed. Name was Maggie she said she was about 26 or so. Really good English. Was looking to buy a place of her own gave me her number if I see any for rent signs. Nice girl probably willing to have some fun for the right price. $1. Total for half hour and CBJ.
Also I hope this isn't to long tryin figure out the right way to do things. But I'm looking for any info on Linda last saw her at Flanders in Augest or September said she was going to LA. She was real cute young girl super bubbly nice thick toned body. Wondering if anyone knows were she's at or has her info would appreciate it.
-
12-21-19 04:35 #10960Regular Member

Posts: 6Spinners
Looking for a young, cute spinner. Ideally decent English. Is Pine still the spot?
-
12-20-19 19:42 #10959Senior Member

Posts: 56Yam Yam
Where is Yam Yam now?
Originally Posted by DeadHeadChevy
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 18:41 #10958Banned Member

Posts: 220Sounds About Right
Yes, that sounds like her. Well I mean I know it's her. It may be a routine for her but she makes you feel like what she is doing is just for you.
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
Being an older girl you would think that she would have let herself go but she keeps her body nice and tight. She has a daughter who I believe is a teen, so even after popping out a kid years ago, she still has that tight fit body.
For those that have not been with her, she did go through and beat colon cancer so she has some scarring on her stomach. With that said it has never bothered me. Her personality, openness and eagerness to please makes it like you don't even see them. She is a very sweet MILF for sure.
-
12-20-19 16:37 #10957Senior Member

Posts: 75YamYam
I've saw Yam yam when she was in La Mesa. Very hot MILF who strives to please. Our session started BJ, went to 69, then cowgirland reverse then BJ again to finish. Cleaned up together then left very pleased. She is a legend.
-
12-20-19 11:04 #10956Senior Member

Posts: 29No problem man. I had to take a break was going to often LOL.
.
Originally Posted by HalfAchub
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 23:40 #10955Senior Member

Posts: 76A Spa on Mercury
I visited A Spa on Mercury recently and was taken care of by Lulu. I went here because of reports of staff younger than the usual MILFS I see in these places. Lulu is young and pretty. The downside of young and pretty seems to be lack of skill. She was amusing to chat with, but she left me sore in the wrong places. Also, she is generous with the time. Makes up for the places where I have paid for an hour and got 40 minutes.
-
12-19-19 18:16 #10954Senior Member

Posts: 284Alexa Spa (J Spa) on Ronson
Drove by Alexa Spa (J Spa) on Ronson today. Any word on recent activity here?
-
12-18-19 23:26 #10953Senior Member

Posts: 284We should flip a coin and let fate decide who reports back.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
Any idea what sort of services are offered and what additional costs there might be?
-
12-18-19 14:38 #10952Senior Member

Posts: 278Her reviews are mixed which has kept me away. I have a thing for big pink nips on brown skin so I'd love to see her. Maybe someone here will roll the dice.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 14:21 #10951Senior Member

Posts: 284Sweet Ivy?
Anyone have any experience / reports on Sweet Ivy?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154292
Looked her up in the forum and got nothing back. I'd appreciate any feedback.
-
12-18-19 13:23 #10950Banned Member

Posts: 222Seeking solid massage ending in BBBJ
Seeking a solid therapeutic massage to help with sore back followed by a world class BBBJCIM. The kind of blowjob you think about for days. Any recommendations on hidden gems that you may know? Feel free to PM me. I may have intel to share as well although I've posted recommendations on the public board as well.
-
12-18-19 00:01 #10949Senior Member

Posts: 53I second that motion. Checked it out Saturday night and man! Was Not disappointed. Definitely the best bang for the buck I've had in a while. A little Bush never stopped me LOL. Props for the tip man.
Originally Posted by Slickdw
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




