Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 8325
-
12-27-19 11:04 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 2989Yeah
Did you read the comments? Someone has it out for her!
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-19 09:25 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 1150120 for a qv.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 21:14 #2053Douchebag

Posts: 421Blonde Ashley Back Possibly
Came across this post tonight, very obviously Ashley. Going by a new name with a new number. Says in ad she has a hater / stalker.
I'll try to hit her up next week and see if she's doing BBFS again.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/41659772/
-
12-26-19 00:13 #2052Douchebag

Posts: 421What was her base rate?
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 19:02 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 1150I asked for bare and for an extra 20 she let me hit it raw. She told me multiple times that I had to pull out so I busted all over her back.
Originally Posted by JMaster299
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 19:20 #2050Douchebag

Posts: 421Her ad says "safe play" and only review mentions a cover. Are you having to ask for BBFS, or does she just do it?
Originally Posted by MtnPanda
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 12:42 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 255Nice review! Would love to know what the damage was for each, how much time (you mentioned a few hours with Jessie, which caught my attention as I would love multiple pops but takes me a little while in between these days!) and was it incall or outcall?? I'll be in town in a few weeks and interested in all three!
Originally Posted by NPC666
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 06:20 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 1150She's not cip friendly either. Fun time otherwise.
Originally Posted by NPC666
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 05:05 #2047Douchebag

Posts: 421You have an ad or anything you can link for her?
Originally Posted by CoitusMaximus
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 00:36 #2046Regular Member

Posts: 4Michelle
Yes she still does, but so far all is well performance-wise. Also tested for HIV and it turned out negative, so apparently her drugs are probably all for the best I'm her regular for a while now. By the way, HIV and other STD tests at the LGBT center at Charleston and Maryland (near the Latina house) is free; donations are optional. I remember this topic of testing was mentioned a few months back.
Originally Posted by Vegasmatt
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 22:50 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 389Why are you asking in this las vegas section about OC.
Originally Posted by Jswb21
[View Original Post]
LA?
-
12-21-19 22:11 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 7266Ummm, read the OC threads and use the "search" button. It helps.
Originally Posted by Jswb21
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 16:00 #2043Regular Member

Posts: 28West LA Asian
You should check the LA threads. One I can recommend is at www.sexyangels.site.
Originally Posted by Jswb21
[View Original Post]
Nina, Lulu, Eve. I think Eve said she's leaving soon.
-
12-21-19 10:32 #2042Regular Member

Posts: 24BBFS Orange County
I'm visiting the Oc for 2 weeks. Does anyone have any good connects on any BBFS Asian girls in oc or la?
-
12-21-19 05:16 #2041Regular Member

Posts: 10Recent encounters
I usually see this one because she gives me good rates and doesn't flake on me at all which is a plus. She can be a pain but I talk shit back so I'm good. She's usually clean and ready to go when I call or she's upfront when she can see me. The fun part is she's petite and gets very vocal and gets into it as soon as we start.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/41308615/











Reply With Quote





