Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5075
-
12-24-19 12:54 #1100Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them

Posts: 27That girl looks like Chantel Jefferies LOL.
Originally Posted by Avskeske
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 12:52 #1099Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them

Posts: 27Dude I saw that too! I agree.
Originally Posted by Jparkla23
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 12:51 #1098Shilling for afterdarkads.com since they don't mind creating fake users to lie about their site I would guess they lie about a lot. I suggest avoiding them

Posts: 27Once a scammer always a scammer right? I don't know how this ladies stay in business long term. Maybe they throw some bones every now and again.
Originally Posted by JuanPachanga
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 19:37 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 98TER back
Sort of glad TER is back without a VPN. At least it will help weed the bad ones out.
-
12-22-19 11:13 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 273Ah, Busty Holly will be missed. Her retirement came after she moved to Florida. She was one the best. Greatly missed. Tits were huge!
Originally Posted by MrlbFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 02:19 #1095Regular Member

Posts: 14Sofia
https://adultsearch.com/california/l...scorts/1326675
Anybody have any info on this broad? She's been lingering for a long while. And asks for a "face and tool" pic before anything. I think this is sketchy and haven't heard of many doing this. Anyone?
-
12-21-19 23:25 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 33Scammer for real?
Found this chick on cityx and did some searching. Found one scam complaint on Ealigator. Any such experience?
https://cityxguide.co/escorts/back-i...84751-37981827
-
12-21-19 22:27 #1093Regular Member

Posts: 24Thats shitty bro. Thanks for the heads up. How desperate do you have to be to actually half ass do a service. It's not like she was trying to rob or cheat before the service. How hard would it have been for her to give you 20 more min? What a lame.
Originally Posted by Rixo66
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 22:22 #1092Regular Member

Posts: 24Hot for Haley
Had a mesmerizing dream with Haley in Hollywood. Super sweet and fine ass hell. Wavy dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a big butt. Set up was easy but donation was a hard one. Close to 4 for the hr. Experience was worth it but can't frequent at that price point. Can't beat those green eyes looking up on a dt. Covered everything but she don't mind going deep. Rides like a champ. Finished in 30 but fooled around till I was ready for round two. No complaints or sass on her end.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/avail...e-you-27977995
-
12-21-19 22:05 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 7266Have a link?
Originally Posted by Rixo66
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 13:34 #1090Senior Member

Posts: 578I don't think PD allows explicit reviews. Some slip through but there is a moderation period. It takes my reviews a day or two before they are visible on the site. Part of the reason I'm not a fan of the girls being able to see their reviews. It's counter productive for us. PD incentivizes us to leave positive reviews. Because the girl can respond and claim you're lying About this or that. It also can prevent you from seeing other girls on the site. Some girls look at your reviews and if you have a bunch of negative reviews of other girls they'll be less likely to see you because they think they'll get a bad review or that you are going to be a problem. When we all know it's much more likely that the girl deserved the bad review than it is they the monger is just a difficult guy. I personally don't leave bad reviews on PD because I don't want it to mess up me seeing a girl that uses the reviews to verify you. If I have a bad review I bring it here. If a girl has been on PD for a while and has no reviews or very few that's a red flag for me. I've seen probably two dozen girls from PD and only have left 3 reviews because only three of them were worth reviewing.
Originally Posted by MrlbFun
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 03:16 #1089Regular Member

Posts: 20Private Delights
I apologize I don't have much input here I look often but I only use HX or PD 2-4 times a year when all the stars align. I prefer SA it's just more cost effective I have found. But the last 2 I saw were.
- Donna Bentley. Terrible experience, she seemed like she hated life and all those scars were a huge turn off.
- Busty Holly. She was wonderful shorty after I saw her she retired.
So my question is WHY are reviews on Private Delights rated PG. Are people trying to impress the girls? Or do reviews get flagged if they have detail? Just curious.
-
12-20-19 21:54 #1088Regular Member

Posts: 6Scam Alert By escort
Hey guys,
Long time reader here but this is my first report, so about two weeks ago it was around 2 am and I was browsing through cityx guide and came across a chick pretty cute nice butt and what mattered was that she was 24/7 so I hit her up got the details and headed over to the hotel. I met her and she was quite skeptical asking to search me this and that, any way so we get to the room and gave her the donation which was $$ , she gave me FS but covered. It was going good about 10 minutes in then she starts looking at her phone, then she stops and tells me a bs story saying her tree man was coming to give her some of the green, she's a smoker. And I was like that's fine, then she says that her friend is a bit skeptical with other guys and asked if I could wait outside the room by the stairs so I agreed. Said the wait would be 5 minutes and she'd come get me. So 10 minutes pass, then 20 then 30 I call her and no answer. I go back and knock no answer. 45 minutes pass and I just take the loss. Any way so be careful everyone This girl is a scammer. Number is 909xxx302. So search up the number and you'll get her links. Her pics are real. But she's a scam.
-
12-20-19 13:10 #1087shill for a website

Posts: 175Sweet geni?
Anyone ever seen "sweet geni"?
Ad looks legit pics and number same on a few sites. No reviews any of the places I susualy look.
http://los-angeles.afterdarkads.com/...c-Beauty-.html
I like the ad and pics. Going to be in LA next week and looking for some fun.
-
12-19-19 04:23 #1086Regular Member

Posts: 14If you want the deets shoot me a PM. I'd post it but I've had to walk out of a bunch of bait / switch on this search and I don't want to just post it and have someone do something stupid. I've already sent it out to a few who have contacted me.
Originally Posted by SteveMcQ818
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




