Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 338 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1095

    Sofia

    https://adultsearch.com/california/l...scorts/1326675

    Anybody have any info on this broad? She's been lingering for a long while. And asks for a "face and tool" pic before anything. I think this is sketchy and haven't heard of many doing this. Anyone?

  2. #1094

    Scammer for real?

    Found this chick on cityx and did some searching. Found one scam complaint on Ealigator. Any such experience?

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/back-i...84751-37981827

  3. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixo66  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Long time reader here but this is my first report, so about two weeks ago it was around 2 am and I was browsing through cityx guide and came across a chick pretty cute nice butt and what mattered was that she was 24/7 so I hit her up got the details and headed over to the hotel. I met her and she was quite skeptical asking to search me this and that, any way so we get to the room and gave her the donation which was $$ , she gave me FS but covered. It was going good about 10 minutes in then she starts looking at her phone, then she stops and tells me a bs story saying her tree man was coming to give her some of the green, she's a smoker. And I was like that's fine, then she says that her friend is a bit skeptical with other guys and asked if I could wait outside the room by the stairs so I agreed. Said the wait would be 5 minutes and she'd come get me. So 10 minutes pass, then 20 then 30 I call her and no answer. I go back and knock no answer. 45 minutes pass and I just take the loss. Any way so be careful everyone This girl is a scammer. Number is 909xxx302. So search up the number and you'll get her links. Her pics are real. But she's a scam.
    Thats shitty bro. Thanks for the heads up. How desperate do you have to be to actually half ass do a service. It's not like she was trying to rob or cheat before the service. How hard would it have been for her to give you 20 more min? What a lame.

  4. #1092

    Hot for Haley

    Had a mesmerizing dream with Haley in Hollywood. Super sweet and fine ass hell. Wavy dirty blonde hair, green eyes, and a big butt. Set up was easy but donation was a hard one. Close to 4 for the hr. Experience was worth it but can't frequent at that price point. Can't beat those green eyes looking up on a dt. Covered everything but she don't mind going deep. Rides like a champ. Finished in 30 but fooled around till I was ready for round two. No complaints or sass on her end.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/avail...e-you-27977995

  5. #1091
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixo66  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Long time reader here but this is my first report, so about two weeks ago it was around 2 am and I was browsing through cityx guide and came across a chick pretty cute nice butt and what mattered was that she was 24/7 so I hit her up got the details and headed over to the hotel. I met her and she was quite skeptical asking to search me this and that, any way so we get to the room and gave her the donation which was $$ , she gave me FS but covered. It was going good about 10 minutes in then she starts looking at her phone, then she stops and tells me a bs story saying her tree man was coming to give her some of the green, she's a smoker. And I was like that's fine, then she says that her friend is a bit skeptical with other guys and asked if I could wait outside the room by the stairs so I agreed. Said the wait would be 5 minutes and she'd come get me. So 10 minutes pass, then 20 then 30 I call her and no answer. I go back and knock no answer. 45 minutes pass and I just take the loss. Any way so be careful everyone This girl is a scammer. Number is 909xxx302. So search up the number and you'll get her links. Her pics are real. But she's a scam.
    Have a link?

  6. #1090
    Quote Originally Posted by MrlbFun  [View Original Post]
    I apologize I don't have much input here I look often but I only use HX or PD 2-4 times a year when all the stars align. I prefer SA it's just more cost effective I have found. But the last 2 I saw were.

    - Donna Bentley. Terrible experience, she seemed like she hated life and all those scars were a huge turn off.

    - Busty Holly. She was wonderful shorty after I saw her she retired.

    So my question is WHY are reviews on Private Delights rated PG. Are people trying to impress the girls? Or do reviews get flagged if they have detail? Just curious.
    I don't think PD allows explicit reviews. Some slip through but there is a moderation period. It takes my reviews a day or two before they are visible on the site. Part of the reason I'm not a fan of the girls being able to see their reviews. It's counter productive for us. PD incentivizes us to leave positive reviews. Because the girl can respond and claim you're lying About this or that. It also can prevent you from seeing other girls on the site. Some girls look at your reviews and if you have a bunch of negative reviews of other girls they'll be less likely to see you because they think they'll get a bad review or that you are going to be a problem. When we all know it's much more likely that the girl deserved the bad review than it is they the monger is just a difficult guy. I personally don't leave bad reviews on PD because I don't want it to mess up me seeing a girl that uses the reviews to verify you. If I have a bad review I bring it here. If a girl has been on PD for a while and has no reviews or very few that's a red flag for me. I've seen probably two dozen girls from PD and only have left 3 reviews because only three of them were worth reviewing.

  7. #1089

    Private Delights

    I apologize I don't have much input here I look often but I only use HX or PD 2-4 times a year when all the stars align. I prefer SA it's just more cost effective I have found. But the last 2 I saw were.

    - Donna Bentley. Terrible experience, she seemed like she hated life and all those scars were a huge turn off.

    - Busty Holly. She was wonderful shorty after I saw her she retired.

    So my question is WHY are reviews on Private Delights rated PG. Are people trying to impress the girls? Or do reviews get flagged if they have detail? Just curious.

  8. #1088

    Scam Alert By escort

    Hey guys,

    Long time reader here but this is my first report, so about two weeks ago it was around 2 am and I was browsing through cityx guide and came across a chick pretty cute nice butt and what mattered was that she was 24/7 so I hit her up got the details and headed over to the hotel. I met her and she was quite skeptical asking to search me this and that, any way so we get to the room and gave her the donation which was $$ , she gave me FS but covered. It was going good about 10 minutes in then she starts looking at her phone, then she stops and tells me a bs story saying her tree man was coming to give her some of the green, she's a smoker. And I was like that's fine, then she says that her friend is a bit skeptical with other guys and asked if I could wait outside the room by the stairs so I agreed. Said the wait would be 5 minutes and she'd come get me. So 10 minutes pass, then 20 then 30 I call her and no answer. I go back and knock no answer. 45 minutes pass and I just take the loss. Any way so be careful everyone This girl is a scammer. Number is 909xxx302. So search up the number and you'll get her links. Her pics are real. But she's a scam.

  9. #1087
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Sweet geni?

    Anyone ever seen "sweet geni"?

    Ad looks legit pics and number same on a few sites. No reviews any of the places I susualy look.

    http://los-angeles.afterdarkads.com/...c-Beauty-.html

    I like the ad and pics. Going to be in LA next week and looking for some fun.

  10. #1086
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveMcQ818  [View Original Post]
    Hey broseph, no link? No details?
    If you want the deets shoot me a PM. I'd post it but I've had to walk out of a bunch of bait / switch on this search and I don't want to just post it and have someone do something stupid. I've already sent it out to a few who have contacted me.

  11. #1085

    411: Dyimondica

    I've been searching around all Socal reg sites for info on Dyimondica. Posts on EI, STG etc but don't see much info or reviews. Has anyone here had any dreams of her? She looks thick, hoping for some real GFE. Thanks for your help why'all.

  12. #1084

    Send the link!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KTuned805  [View Original Post]
    If anybody is into curvy Latinas you can't go wrong here. Bell Gardens area. Let's see how long I last before I'm back for seconds.
    Hey broseph, no link? No details?

  13. #1083

    Lucy in LA

    Any details on the rates, verification & GFE menu?

    She looks pretty cute, appreciate your separating the real from spam & flakes. Thanks JustInCase!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustInCase12  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lucy today for an outcall she was very sweet. She had a little bit of a lengthy verification process but after she realized I wasn't a cop all was good.

    Paid extra. $ for some extra activities. GFE. She had a friend available but I couldn't justify emptying my pockets on the first visit. All in all would repeat, very sweet girl and not on drugs as she claims.

    https://long-beach.skipthegames.com/...5/732381645798

  14. #1082
    If anybody is into curvy Latinas you can't go wrong here. Bell Gardens area. Let's see how long I last before I'm back for seconds.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 230A84AF-7C3C-4AC9-9CDB-FC82D6B83E09.jpg‎  

  15. #1081

    Lucy L. A.

    I saw Lucy today for an outcall she was very sweet. She had a little bit of a lengthy verification process but after she realized I wasn't a cop all was good.

    Paid extra. $ for some extra activities. GFE. She had a friend available but I couldn't justify emptying my pockets on the first visit. All in all would repeat, very sweet girl and not on drugs as she claims.

    https://long-beach.skipthegames.com/...5/732381645798

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape