Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 107 of 260 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 157 207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Talisker1370  [View Original Post]
    I dunno, the reviews could have been posted here, but there are too many lurkers, leeches and trolls.
    And as always everybody get suspiciously high ratings LOL I can already see that both kgfb and btt discovered it too.

    I had girls offering me some deep discounts (and once a girl even offered my money back) if I promise to write a nice review of them on ter. Never took them up on it but still guy take ter with grain of salt. The crowd that has tendency to congregates there is mighty different than what you find here too. Ter crowd has (or at least 'had') much greater sense of entitlement than people here IMHO. Still, it's nice to have an additional resource with different format back, that's for sure.

  2. #2297
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass1234  [View Original Post]
    Nice to have that resource back. Time to get the reviews rolling.
    I dunno, the reviews could have been posted here, but there are too many lurkers, leeches and trolls.

  3. #2296

    Ter

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    Yyyyyyyyyep
    Nice to have that resource back. Time to get the reviews rolling.

  4. #2295

    Chain Reaction??

    Contact number?

  5. #2294
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2197
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTonyII  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure about this but the oThER site seems to be back??
    Yyyyyyyyyep

  6. #2293

    Other site?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTonyII  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure about this but the oThER site seems to be back??
    What's the other site?

  7. #2292

    The oThER site seems to be back

    I am not sure about this but the oThER site seems to be back??

  8. #2291

    Lol

    Comedy for all the 40 plus females who smoke crack and trying to compete with their daughters on Facebook so they have to post pics with filters and in black and white and still post they want to come live with their daughters they trynna compete with. But the funny thing is they posted a pic with herpes on their lip. Do you see it? I do lmao but like warren g said you can't see what I can see LOL have fun with that lmao https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4vl9pOOKCVE.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F40D809E-75F5-4ACA-B0B7-5ACC701299D4.jpg‎  

  9. #2290
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvInIt22  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be ads direct from cityxguide.
    Yep, that's it, knew it was mirroring something but couldn't remember the name cityxguide this AM.

  10. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    I got a Utr ho # to share to anybody who can name this band in the pic. Be creative lmao.
    Bait 'and Switches.

  11. #2288
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, looks like https://backpage.co/c/worcester is active with new ads. Some look legit like Colleen Rose's ad, however, I don't see anyway to post an ad on the site so that makes me skeptical that this is another web crawler site pulling the info off some other site. Not sure which one it is pulling form though, it's not skipthegames.
    Appears to be ads direct from cityxguide.

  12. #2287

    Backpage. Co

    Looks like it is just cloning Cityxguide unfortunately. The ads are the same on both sites. I know some people have had luck with some of the Latinas from those ads but they seem sketchy to me. I've been waiting to hear someone back up one of the reviews before trying any of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, looks like https://backpage.co/c/worcester is active with new ads. Some look legit like Colleen Rose's ad, however, I don't see anyway to post an ad on the site so that makes me skeptical that this is another web crawler site pulling the info off some other site. Not sure which one it is pulling form though, it's not skipthegames.

  13. #2286

    Quincy curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, looks like https://backpage.co/c/worcester is active with new ads. Some look legit like Colleen Rose's ad, however, I don't see anyway to post an ad on the site so that makes me skeptical that this is another web crawler site pulling the info off some other site. Not sure which one it is pulling form though, it's not skipthegames.
    I see ads for Asian body rubs with a list of services listed. Has anyone tried them?

  14. #2285
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluver  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, looks like https://backpage.co/c/worcester is active with new ads. Some look legit like Colleen Rose's ad, however, I don't see anyway to post an ad on the site so that makes me skeptical that this is another web crawler site pulling the info off some other site. Not sure which one it is pulling form though, it's not skipthegames.
    Based on the formatting of the ads and the way they're presented, I'm pretty sure that's just a straight rip of Cityxguide.

  15. #2284

    Backpage Back?

    Hmmmm, looks like https://backpage.co/c/worcester is active with new ads. Some look legit like Colleen Rose's ad, however, I don't see anyway to post an ad on the site so that makes me skeptical that this is another web crawler site pulling the info off some other site. Not sure which one it is pulling form though, it's not skipthegames.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape