Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,006 to 25,020 of 31476
-
12-26-19 07:53 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 125Been wanting to see her but she seems to use the same 3 pics for the last 6 months maybe longer how bad was the damage? Good safe place?? Thanks.
Originally Posted by BigD420
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 06:28 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 93Delilah
I can attest that is not the case. She looks better in person. When I saw her we had a conversation that makes me believe that's very unlikely. Pm if you want details.
Originally Posted by TimNice5
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 05:21 #6469Senior Member

Posts: 71Any decent visits?
Has anyone tried Brittany recently? I had her about a year and a half ago. I am considering a visit but wonder if anyone had a recent experience.
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...i/174037814285
-
12-25-19 21:41 #6468Regular Member

Posts: 18Delilah
Any chance Delilah is / wa a male but had a sex change?
https://escortindex.com/ad/detroit/3...9787/1/2620675
-
12-25-19 16:18 #6467Senior Member

Posts: 87Farrah Big Tit MILF
Seen Farrah the other night. Been A while, still likes to talk about Life's Problems. But still knows how to suck A Cock when you get Her Mouth Full.
-
12-24-19 19:28 #6466Senior Member

Posts: 1015Victoria
Who's her sister? Does she advertise?
Originally Posted by Drake123
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-24-19 14:44 #6465Senior Member

Posts: 72Tgtbt?
http://detroit.skipthegames.com/fema...7/342663357555
Anyone try her? TGTBT?
-
12-23-19 14:10 #6464Senior Member

Posts: 66Same type of experience.
My interaction with her was pretty much the same. I will say though. The first meeting was great. She was lucid and really went out of her way to show me a good time. The 2nd time, not so much. She had a little odor to her. Hadn't showered as she was sweaty. And she just didn't seem as enthused as the 1st time. She sometimes offers a duo with her friend. I hit her up when they were together, we were supposed to meet but they were too high. Flaked on me. I think I'm good. Won't probably repeat.
Originally Posted by DetroitBrian
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 13:07 #6463Senior Member

Posts: 303Yep
Saw her. 40/ ss. BBBJ, CFS. Pretty good time. Has a police ankle tether on. Place is right on the main drag in Pontiac. Tough to get ahold of, but probably will repeat when I do.
Originally Posted by NeilYoung999
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-19 17:34 #6462Senior Member

Posts: 87Downriver BJ Provider?
Anyone know A good provider DownRiver that's good at BBBJWS? I usually C Shawna Anne or Gale when I'm being cheap. But looking for another. Thanks.
-
12-21-19 17:13 #6461Senior Member

Posts: 43I would stay away from her, she'll take your money.
Originally Posted by Gilgamesh2099
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 11:50 #6460Senior Member

Posts: 39Really too bad about her; she's quite pretty. Has what I consider to be perfect tits and a nice fleshy pussy that gets super wet. I saw her twice, second time she hopped on bareback and fucked the shit out of me. Didn't even ask, just did it. Felt so good I just let it happen, despite the fact that I'm normally very safe. I found out one year later she had hiv, and it stopped me dead in my tracks. Dodged a bullet there.
Originally Posted by BigD420
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 07:54 #6459Senior Member

Posts: 379Yup that's her. QV.
Originally Posted by Jackknoff
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 20:35 #6458Senior Member

Posts: 818Are you talking about her?
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3137429787/4
Was it fifty bucks? Was that a QV or hhr?
-
12-20-19 18:20 #6457Senior Member

Posts: 31See underlined for Section of STG.
Originally Posted by Fature
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






