Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8146
    I'm not a local so I hope to make this short and not word bomb, and I'm not a baller, but I got inside access on chicks to provide inside info. I agree with all that for sure. For details there'll be a book hopefully when I'm off this side detour in Vegas.

    The porn girls I knew did the initial go-round, the three-week stay at the Miami model house, with shoots for Bang Bros, one getting smashed by Preston and the Monsters of Cock Cuban dude, some BJ / FJ stuff, drinking and floozing, another did it four years around LA, another is in and out, one got the call to do a hot dog bun outcall to the Chateau Marmont bungalows and can say the rock star she blew 'had the juice run down his leg,' if you get the singer I'm talking about. Yeah it was him, no shit. But these girls dip in and out of 'ghosties' as they call escort dates. They're flighty and flakey, they get money off sugar daddies for no sex, they work the underground poker games in Van Nuys (went to one myself and was allowed to hang without table buy-in, but I think those games got raided, not sure. Once when I was rolling with a few friends I was the only sober person and got tasked as driver to pick up a top 100 girl, because her driver was with me and rolling too hard, so we picked up Little Miss Five Way Anal from a rich dude's house in Manhattan Beach (ghostie) to drive for makeup at her Spiegel model house to prep for a later butt destruction shoot. Those days were a gas.

    What I learned from the fun was that I could pay nothing (often) to bang the girls, another guy $400, and the *same* girl I got for that amount with two pops charged a dude $5,000 for a date to the Avalon and two hours at a suite at the Standard. Upshot: there's nothing set for price. They throw out freebies to pals like me, they charge some guys on the baller circuit ten times more, they sleep off a night out naked on my couch and miss calls for escort dates, they jump in pools naked but holding their phones and can't do dates because they lose access to their phone until they can get their sugar daddy to get another one. It's all chaos and dancing and irrational anger and love and fun and I could tell a friend 'go get that dude's nut, it's his birthday,' and the friend would get mine, then go get birthday guy's. In front of the whole crowd at my place.

    Ahhh I miss those days.

    It's been awhile, things are more real now. And speaking of that.

    I'll reply to all the guys sending PMs about Isabel soon. Sorry for the delay, it's PST plus I was up a tad late writing drafts of the above tales.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyChitWood  [View Original Post]
    I completely disagree. I've fucked a ton of porn stars on the most popular category on porn hub. Current numbers, 3,4,5,6,10,18,23,26,32,34,51 and 52 on the list. A good majority of them were in Cali and Las Vegas. Some were on tour in other cities I was in for work. Pricing was NEVER even remotely close to 4500 per hour except for Adriana Chechnik but I got her to drop down to half because of references. Kimmy Granger was the most expensive at 2 k. Brandi Love was only 1600 for 4 hours when she was touring. Any porn star that says they don't do escorting lies. Autumn Falls was only 1000 but she was just starting out and barely 18. Anyways, some porn stars are rock stars just like in the videos, some are terrible and you are like why did I just drop 1000 or more to see them.

  2. #8145
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Spent the night in Milwaukee after the Bucks game I tried to set something up with this little number.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/019336873478

    Very responsive at first and we even traded picts. Told me she was 15 minutes from hotel and I waited. And waited. And waited. After an hour I tried her again and she told me she was getting gas and was 7 minutes away. That was the last I heard from her and she's been unresponsive today as well.

    I understand that these ladies make me pit stops on their way to a visit if it's convenient but to ghost a guy is unfortunate. It was late and loaded and didn't have enough time to set up another provider.

    Thoughts on Lora guys?
    Unfortunately this is the new norm.

  3. #8144
    Quote Originally Posted by LostMonger  [View Original Post]
    So after 6 ish years away from the hobby for various reasons I decided fuck it and went to see Amy. Well, it was a very mediocre return. Kept me waiting a bit but not too bad. Decently private house near hwy 100 and gf. Lead me in to a matress on the floor. Didn't even get completely undressed. Asked for BBBJ as both her ad and one of the reviews she posted in her ad says she does, apparently not. Ok I can deal, takes a bit of extra effort for me to get hard with a cover on, but I thought I'd make it work. About 2 minutes into it I'm half hard and she says she wants it doggy. I tell her I always get a cramp in my hip doing doggy. Guess the other reviewers got lucky liking doggy since it's apparently the only position available. Doesn't get on top. So I gave it a whirl, cramped as usual. She says why don't we just finish with head. At this point I'm pretty much at WTF ever and say sure. Let her get me hard then grabbed her head and bounced it like a basketball. To her credit she took it as hard and fast as I could give, but don't be too impressed because I ain't even in the ballpark of hung. All said and done I was in and out the door in like 10 minutes. And she was on the phone and opening the door for me as I was getting dressed. Hope the monger I saw parked on the road had a better time after me. Body seemed pretty good. Nice handful of tits to grab on. Basically if you like CBJ and doggy I'm sure she'd be great for you, maybe a bit mechanical. Pussy felt pretty tight when I stuck 2 fingers in. Pics are basically accurate For me $. 5 for what amounted to a CBJ qv not worth it. Back on the hunt I guess. Think I covered everything but it's been a while since I did one of these so if I missed anything feel free to ask.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/894911101674
    She was only $. 50? I thought there was complaining in the past that said her rates were high, was she heavier or not matching her pictures? She's very cute in her pictures but have heard they are old.

  4. #8143

    Orange box

    How about that new disclaimer / warning box on all STG ads?

  5. #8142
    Quote Originally Posted by Taters2019  [View Original Post]
    Spent the night in Milwaukee after the Bucks game I tried to set something up with this little number.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/019336873478

    Very responsive at first and we even traded picts. Told me she was 15 minutes from hotel and I waited. And waited. And waited. After an hour I tried her again and she told me she was getting gas and was 7 minutes away. That was the last I heard from her and she's been unresponsive today as well.

    I understand that these ladies make me pit stops on their way to a visit if it's convenient but to ghost a guy is unfortunate. It was late and loaded and didn't have enough time to set up another provider.

    Thoughts on Lora guys?
    Ya, my thought is she's an idiot or fake, I was wondering if she was a go but looks like a no. We should start ghosting them to teach them a lesson, she also might be an Asian that I saw an ad with not as cute pics, also I don't like ads that don't show some ass, boobs or pussy, they seem fake or not desperate enough.

  6. #8141

    Lora

    Spent the night in Milwaukee after the Bucks game I tried to set something up with this little number.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/019336873478

    Very responsive at first and we even traded picts. Told me she was 15 minutes from hotel and I waited. And waited. And waited. After an hour I tried her again and she told me she was getting gas and was 7 minutes away. That was the last I heard from her and she's been unresponsive today as well.

    I understand that these ladies make me pit stops on their way to a visit if it's convenient but to ghost a guy is unfortunate. It was late and loaded and didn't have enough time to set up another provider.

    Thoughts on Lora guys?

  7. #8140

    Hype?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    It is I suppose not supprising that previous reviewers did not mention that she is a hype. Hypes have scratches and sores all over the parts of the body that they can reach. Arms, legs, torso, neck, and even face. Some of the pictures that she sent me had them on the face, some did not. Kinda shows how up to date her pics are. If you can handle that, I am sure she can be a good time. You are rarely going to find a hype without them.
    What does it mean when you say she is a "hype"?

  8. #8139
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    So not to throw salt in the wounds but did this just happen again or are you throwing out another warning to guys. I would hate to see her reputation get tarnished over something that only occured a few times.
    Why worry about her reputation at all? She knows what she's doing is wrong. Her rep is her own doing. We don't even know how many non board members she's fleeced. In my opinion if a girl does it once, her rep is toast.

  9. #8138

    Ditch & scam

    Have dudes got so lame, that only getting burned a few times is OK WTF you talking about, once is enough & ty for every monger that lets us know to be on alert. Wake up you lame mongers.

    Eagle 19.

  10. #8137

    Did?

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    She will take off with your donation guys. Don't even bother.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...g/591682595366
    So not to throw salt in the wounds but did this just happen again or are you throwing out another warning to guys. I would hate to see her reputation get tarnished over something that only occured a few times.

  11. #8136

    Bbw Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by Daggart57  [View Original Post]
    Saw Gypsy Rose a week or so ago. This was my second visit and probably last. I did enjoy visit one and asked her do do a bit of makeup for the next visit. Didn't happen but the problem was she was in a big rush. Something about her mother and senior housing. I can totally understand there are things you need to deal with but if that was the case she should have rescheduled so our time wouldn't have been rushed. That said, she seems like a nice lady and has an above average location. Menu is open and price is fair.

    Anyway the title here is next up.

    One option is a woman that seems to post on STG once a month. I like that. She is older, a bit on the large side but has an open menu and seems to be mature and running on 8 cylinders upstairs. She doesn't post a name. Here is a picture. I would be delighted if anyone on our board had info on her.
    This is BBW Katie, she used to be around a lot more, and was in Racine for a while. Great head game and that's all I got into, I know that is her specialty. There is a lot of info on her from a year or so ago on this board.

  12. #8135

    Next Up?

    My second Next Up looks like real trouble and to me is a real hottie. Anyone have any intel on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled.jpg‎   Untitledm.jpg‎  

  13. #8134

    Next Up?

    Saw Gypsy Rose a week or so ago. This was my second visit and probably last. I did enjoy visit one and asked her do do a bit of makeup for the next visit. Didn't happen but the problem was she was in a big rush. Something about her mother and senior housing. I can totally understand there are things you need to deal with but if that was the case she should have rescheduled so our time wouldn't have been rushed. That said, she seems like a nice lady and has an above average location. Menu is open and price is fair.

    Anyway the title here is next up.

    One option is a woman that seems to post on STG once a month. I like that. She is older, a bit on the large side but has an open menu and seems to be mature and running on 8 cylinders upstairs. She doesn't post a name. Here is a picture. I would be delighted if anyone on our board had info on her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitledr.jpg‎  

  14. #8133

    Hoodrats

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl a little while ago.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/034548217548

    Waited till she got out of the trailer park, cause that was just, well, trashy. Unfortunately she moved to the ghetto corner of downtown, where they have all the low income apartments. Anyways the good: still has big tits, tho a bit droopy from the weight loss. Skinny body for reasons that should be explained by the title of the post. She was also freshly shaven.

    Now the not so good: has some scratch marks from certain activities. Her head game is average. Not good not bad, just meah.

    Now she is willing to do what you want, and she is pretty friendly. Not even a bed in the apartment, just a blanket on the floor. She was nice enough to leave her hoodrats outside till was done. Annoying they were just hanging arround the front door when I came out. I was on the fence about seeing her again, untill my truck broke down on the way back home, in the rain, at night, on the expressway. Soooooooo no I won't be repeating.
    I saw her about 5 months ago at a 27th street notel. I concur. A very tight pussy but stoned out of her mind.

  15. #8132

    Jada

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJoey  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from ms. Jada recently? Haven't been able to reach her for awhile.
    Someone I know said she was up around 58/ center about a month ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape