Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6238

    Ditto

    Crickets here too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    I texted her twice in the last few days. Cricket.

  2. #6237

    Mya Latin greek


  3. #6236

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates like? Thanks.
    I texted her twice in the last few days. Cricket.

  4. #6235
    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy  [View Original Post]
    Correct link to one of the hottest and funnest girls to grace our presence: Elsa - 980-216-4084.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/883161591731

    I've known her since she started. Highs and lows- she is always a great dream.

    But just in case; YMMV.
    What are her rates like? Thanks.

  5. #6234

    Shayla Rose

    Has anyone seen or reported on Shayla Rose. She has been posting for a long time in the Gastonia and Shelby areas but I have never seen a review of her. I would like to schedule some time with her but didn't want to drive to Gastonia only to be disappointed or waste my time.

  6. #6233

    Jenna

    Been trying to see Jenna this week. Anyone have any luck with her yet.

  7. #6232
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    What is the new number please.
    Looks like her number got ninja edited out by the forums. Sorry friend!

  8. #6231
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Been driving around with a pack in my console for about a year, so don't feel that you're the first.
    Me too. She pulled the same thing on me. Get me some cigarettes. I did and gave them away to the next gal LOL. And went dark once I got there. I didn't report it since there were cops next door with guns drawn and she spooked, and she admitted to it later. I have texted her a few times since and its hit or miss. Never seen though. YMMV will vary on this one.

  9. #6230

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleChipper  [View Original Post]
    What is the new number please.
    Correct link to one of the hottest and funnest girls to grace our presence: Elsa - 980-216-4084.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/883161591731

    I've known her since she started. Highs and lows- she is always a great dream.

    But just in case; YMMV.

  10. #6229

    Elsa's new number?

    What is the new number please.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Elsa Jean is back in town if anyone who was messaging me asking about her wanted to meet up. I think she said she's staying near the airport. Different number from this ad, her new number is 980xxxx084. Y'all can stop PMing me now haha.

    https://harlothub.com/female-escorts/980-389-2998-296132.html

  11. #6228

    Mia Legit?

    Any takers on this one? TGTBT? Claims to be 27 with a nice phat a $$. Rate is a little low to me (1. 5). Just wanted to check with the veterans before taking a blind plunge!

    https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...2056/8/1973704

    https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/704-325-2056

  12. #6227

    Marie is legit

    So I went to see Marie. She was really cute with a sexy body. If you like her pic then you will like her. Everything was covered. I did a qv so only hit it k9 and mish and CBJ. She was actually friendly, coherent, and acted like she enjoyed herself. I was pleasantly surprised. She is staying in a extended stay in northlake. Of course YMMV.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/marie-here-come-see-me-back-in/166530681144

  13. #6226

    Elsa Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Elsa Jean is back in town if anyone who was messaging me asking about her wanted to meet up. I think she said she's staying near the airport.
    I have seen Elsa Jean numerous times and she is awesome. She is one of the best GFE providers out there and she is genuinely a very sweet girl. I plan on seeing her often now that she is back in town for a while and I would highly recommend her services to anyone. Please treat her well. She is a great girl.

    Jimbo.

  14. #6225
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Elsa Jean is back in town if anyone who was messaging me asking about her wanted to meet up. I think she said she's staying near the airport. Different number from this ad, her new number is 980xxxx084. Y'all can stop PMing me now haha.

    https://harlothub.com/female-escorts/980-389-2998-296132.html

  15. #6224

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months back and had zero issue. There was a knock on the door that said room service but it was a male voice and she said ignore it. After the session she called someone and told him to come back so I assume it was a scheduled regular and we were a little over on time.

    Tried to repeat but no luck. She's paranoid and a little sketchy in communication but that's it. YMMV.
    Thanks for the info. I'm definitely going to book some time with her then.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape