Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 349 of 472 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 7073
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1853

    Haley

    I've seen Haley. She does a good BBBJ and you can go in bare. But she does rush you out. Worth a quick visit though IMO.

  2. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any reviews. She specifies no requests for photos. When I text her about reviews she says "I don't know if you not comfortable call someone else". So before I make that call was wondering if anyone knows anything.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1140828
    Toft a out 3 years ago. Not the girl in the pics. The girl that answered the door was most definitely a M2 F transgender. Not really my speed so I ducked out of there ASAP. It was in those brand new condos in MV.

  3. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    Can't find any reviews. She specifies no requests for photos. When I text her about reviews she says "I don't know if you not comfortable call someone else". So before I make that call was wondering if anyone knows anything.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1140828
    Those pics are all taken from some instagram model.

    https://www.instagram.com/yineth_moreno24/

  4. #1850

    Anyone familiar with this one seems TGTBT

    Can't find any reviews. She specifies no requests for photos. When I text her about reviews she says "I don't know if you not comfortable call someone else". So before I make that call was wondering if anyone knows anything.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1140828

  5. #1849

    Still see them at parties

    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by still see them at parties?
    "Still see them at parties".

    The other member who responded to your question referred to past history. The post that you partially quoted (without quotation marks) uses "still", which is the present tense.

    The past history: Apparently, a now-defunct local group that did have meet and greets was not careful about screening the males and some local donut-eaters (not in uniform, obviously) came to the event. They used that event to put faces to handles / names. Subsequently, those who ran the site were arrested with the help of information gained at the party.

    Current: There is a local site that holds parties making the information available only to long-term members. I am not going to help any donut-eaters with their wasting of tax dollars by posting any details here nor by supplying information via PM.

  6. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by CduBonusG  [View Original Post]
    Wow, never mind. Just read the comments on her on that site. Also clicking other pics shows she's pretty rough.

  7. #1847

    North County Intel

    Curious about these-.

    Shawna seems downright crazy but I'm intrigued - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125648.

    Haley in Vista - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/41175015/.

  8. #1846
    Quote Originally Posted by JayLake  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by still see them at parties?
    Back when the other popular website was around they would hold mixers between hobbyists and providers.

  9. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne  [View Original Post]
    I have seen both of these gals. They are kinda old (late 40's maybe 50) but I was new and was fooled by the pics. I still see them at parties but I wouldn't see them professionally again. If you are 70, then they are probably good looking. They used to be friends but had a falling out.
    What do you mean by still see them at parties?

  10. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Keiraliegh69 = former KaeCee = now SweetAvery at HX.

    The PD link at post #1326 is now gone. Her implants make it somewhat obvious it is the same gal, who has used the above names.

    Her sometimes doubles partner, the now Ava Grant was going by Lauren when I saw her a few years ago. Lauren told me then she was part French and suggested I see her doubles partner KaeCee. Lauren must have changed her diet. Now she has darker hair, advertises as Italian, and became Ava. Her HX handle is Ava123.
    I have seen both of these gals. They are kinda old (late 40's maybe 50) but I was new and was fooled by the pics. I still see them at parties but I wouldn't see them professionally again. If you are 70, then they are probably good looking. They used to be friends but had a falling out.

  11. #1843

    Ashley Cruz, now of Oceanside

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to go any further with this, I think it was originally posted on TER. Kind of the pimp in the bathroom kind of thing.
    Ashley Cruz, now of Oceanside, formerly in North Park area.

    I would be very surprised that she would have a male in a bathroom. She posted a few years ago that she had a dog for her protection. A dog is going to be less of a potential problem to her than a dude.

    I never visited her because her reviews at Tee Eee Rrr were average to worse and I am allergic to pet hair.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...0532950/Ashley

  12. #1842
    Quote Originally Posted by SDboyy  [View Original Post]
    Man this is Horrible! How they got her? And how do someone protects himself from things like hidden camera?
    I don't want to go any further with this, I think it was originally posted on TER. Kind of the pimp in the bathroom kind of thing.

  13. #1841

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    She was caught secretly filming sessions when she had a doubles partner a couple years ago.
    Man this is Horrible! How they got her? And how do someone protects himself from things like hidden camera?

  14. #1840
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxDan  [View Original Post]
    Check post #1326. She seems legit as she hangs out with Eva Grant who was popular with SD's (dead) famous web site SCAS*. I also noticed that those pics of her have been around for awhile. Let us know if you decide to go ahead, her rates seem reasonable for GFE.
    Here's #1326:

    Quote Originally Posted by BotShoes  [View Original Post]
    Usually hosts out of Encinitas altho recently coming to MV.

    Very GFE, likes to kiss, good BBBJ, cfs.

    Likes DATY and she almost has seizures when she O's. Kinda strange.

    Doubles with Eva Grant (met Keira when I met Eva).

    I'd give her a go again if I get the chance.

  15. #1839
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Anyone ever seen this chick? "Kristal"?

    my bad guys... picked the wrong forum post deleted

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape