Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 350 of 471 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 7063
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1828

    Avoiding recirection on listcrawler set browser to "private"

    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler.
    just set your browser to "private" and you'll be able to avoid the redirection to eros...
    You have not spent enough time reviewing it.

    You are correct that many ads are fake (usually they have emails and non-Southern Cal phone #'s). The easiest way to filter those out is to click the "Reviewed" button at the top.

    Most of the resulting profiles are of gals who have been around for a while.

    The site has only been "redirecting" for the last day or so; never had a problem before Thursday. Unfortunately, clicking on that tab as well as others takes one to Eros at the moment.
    Just set your browser to "private" and you'll be able to avoid the redirection to eros.

  2. #1827

    Listcrawler

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy456  [View Original Post]
    That site seems like a bunch of fake ads and always redirects me to some other bullshit.
    Listcrawler.

    You have not spent enough time reviewing it.

    You are correct that many ads are fake (usually they have emails and non-Southern Cal phone #'s). The easiest way to filter those out is to click the "Reviewed" button at the top.

    Most of the resulting profiles are of gals who have been around for a while.

    The site has only been "redirecting" for the last day or so; never had a problem before Thursday. Unfortunately, clicking on that tab as well as others takes one to Eros at the moment.

  3. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler: hacked or?

    Since BP disappeared I usually check:

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ia/sandiego/1/

    For the first time, at 8 pm Thursday clicking on many profiles, photos, etc brings a popup to Eros, which I have never used and have always found to be an aggravating site.

    Even though some "reviews" at List seemed phony, at least it was useful in several ways.

    Let's hope this is not a permanent "problem".
    That site seems like a bunch of fake ads and always redirects me to some other bullshit.

  4. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by Edater  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl but man she needs to clean that thang!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...teAsianSweetie
    Dang, I hope you didn't eat it!

  5. #1824
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable  [View Original Post]
    She was caught secretly filming sessions when she had a doubles partner a couple years ago.
    How do you know this?

  6. #1823
    Quote Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler: hacked or?

    Since BP disappeared I usually check:

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ia/sandiego/1/

    For the first time, at 8 pm Thursday clicking on many profiles, photos, etc brings a popup to Eros, which I have never used and have always found to be an aggravating site.

    Even though some "reviews" at List seemed phony, at least it was useful in several ways.

    Let's hope this is not a permanent "problem".
    You're profile got banned. Happened to me when I posted an honest review on a provider who was close to 400 pounds and smelled. Create a new one and you should be able to see them again.

  7. #1822

    Pussy Reeks

    Nice girl but man she needs to clean that thang!

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...teAsianSweetie

  8. #1821

    Private Delights

    This is total garbage. Avoid like the plague.

  9. #1820

    Kinkyads. Org

    Thanks for your response about Ashley. I was so tempted to see her mostly because of her residential incall. I see nothing has changed and she remains among the worst out there.

    Wanted to ask if anyone has joined kinkyads. Org and if it's any good. Saw an ad that it's the new Craigslist. Miss CL days!

  10. #1819

    Listcrawler: hacked or?

    Listcrawler: hacked or?

    Since BP disappeared I usually check:

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ia/sandiego/1/

    For the first time, at 8 pm Thursday clicking on many profiles, photos, etc brings a popup to Eros, which I have never used and have always found to be an aggravating site.

    Even though some "reviews" at List seemed phony, at least it was useful in several ways.

    Let's hope this is not a permanent "problem".

  11. #1818
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliBoy2000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley Cruz recently? Has her service in any way changed for the better? I saw her like two years ago in Esco. She's nice and clean and the place was nice. We chatted and everything was cool but service -wise it was basically BJ and doggy and that's the only position she'll do.

    I'd like to visit her primarily because she offers a residential incall and I like her curves. But what's the use if she's not fun.

    Wondering if anyone has seen her recently and can vouch for her: I'd be interested in DATY, and different positions.

    https://escortalligator.com.sandiego...0532950/Ashley
    She was caught secretly filming sessions when she had a doubles partner a couple years ago.

  12. #1817

    Lynn

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost  [View Original Post]
    https://aypapi.com.sandiego.listcraw...post/40687429/

    I've been seeing her posts for several years. I'm just now taking the plunge and trying to set something up. Anyone ever try this one out? Seems to be a South Bay regular.
    Pics are for the most part accurate although she looks better in the pics. Nice body and very tall. While she delivered, service was bad, hurried, and very disconnected (at least with me). I've seen others report good experiences with her but I definitely won't be repeating.

  13. #1816

    Lynn

    https://aypapi.com.sandiego.listcraw...post/40687429/

    I've been seeing her posts for several years. I'm just now taking the plunge and trying to set something up. Anyone ever try this one out? Seems to be a South Bay regular.

  14. #1815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by John1243  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, some help appreciated on Victoria white. I am looking for a drug free provider, she claims to be "clean as a whistle" on her posts.

    I like what I see, but have been fooled before. Has anyone seen Victoria, and is she indeed a clean drug free girl? Thank you!
    Well based on her pictures, she's probably not on meth or heroin as those tend to make the person lose weight.

  15. #1814

    Vic

    She looks very expensive. Good luck and let us know please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape