Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,076 to 24,090 of 30319
-
12-20-19 08:03 #6244Senior Member

Posts: 7335Maybe they found a loophole in the law?
Originally Posted by Puff
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 07:15 #6243Senior Member

Posts: 1189Interesting
Interesting, and it appears to be true.
Originally Posted by Puff
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 06:39 #6242Senior Member

Posts: 96TER is back
Awesome! Been so long I can't remember my login, LOL. Guess I have to create a new account.
Originally Posted by Puff
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 06:38 #6241Senior Member

Posts: 57Brooke. Busty Ebony
Does anyone have intel on Brooke Kennedy?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/161075181413
She was responsive on Snapchat last night? Those pictures are amazing.
-
12-20-19 06:29 #6240Senior Member

Posts: 133TER Back?
So it seems that TER is back in action https://www.theeroticreview.com/main.asp.
-
12-19-19 22:43 #6239Senior Member

Posts: 77Elsa jean
I am a big fan of Elsa jean. She has been a regular of mine for a couple years, even when she got out of the business. She's having a tough time now and needs $$ Please treat her right guys. She will gravitate to her regulars. If you become one, it will be well worth it. Full GFE, great personality, and fun, fun, fun. P.S. Make sure you feed her when she comes over. It's our tradition.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 21:35 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 55Ditto
Crickets here too.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 21:20 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 363Mya Latin greek
Dis Mya real? Look TGTBT.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/396179796047
-
12-19-19 18:05 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 293Elsa
I texted her twice in the last few days. Cricket.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 17:06 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 1095What are her rates like? Thanks.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 15:10 #6234Regular Member

Posts: 21Shayla Rose
Has anyone seen or reported on Shayla Rose. She has been posting for a long time in the Gastonia and Shelby areas but I have never seen a review of her. I would like to schedule some time with her but didn't want to drive to Gastonia only to be disappointed or waste my time.
-
12-19-19 14:43 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 610Jenna
Been trying to see Jenna this week. Anyone have any luck with her yet.
-
12-19-19 13:03 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 409Looks like her number got ninja edited out by the forums. Sorry friend!
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 10:56 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 202Me too. She pulled the same thing on me. Get me some cigarettes. I did and gave them away to the next gal LOL. And went dark once I got there. I didn't report it since there were cops next door with guns drawn and she spooked, and she admitted to it later. I have texted her a few times since and its hit or miss. Never seen though. YMMV will vary on this one.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 21:32 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 117Elsa
Correct link to one of the hottest and funnest girls to grace our presence: Elsa - 980-216-4084.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/883161591731
I've known her since she started. Highs and lows- she is always a great dream.
But just in case; YMMV.











Reply With Quote





