Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 17953
-
12-22-19 12:27 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 130Dark Fairy Digits
I've never contacted her, but have been curious based on her videos. Here's what I have for her:
Originally Posted by Ky356
[View Original Post]
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...n/204764901109
859 667 3440.
You can find her vids on xvideos.com - just do a search for Dark Fairy.
Be safe and happy hunting!
-
12-22-19 12:24 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 130Post 3616 Richmond Daughter
That's one of several mom / daughter duos. Her daughter might be out of the game (just a rumor I heard from another monger). Tia and her daughter Mandi offered 3-ways (Bucket List. Cross off 3-way and Mother / Daughter at the same time! Tiny and Paris were mom / daughter too, but I don't know if you could get them in a 3-way.
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 11:00 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 484Stephanie
And not looking to good either?
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 10:39 #3625Regular Member

Posts: 7Dark fairy connect
I have been trying to connect with her but ad has no number. Would like to find out just how good BJ skills are.
Originally Posted by WhatsUp69
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 08:25 #3624Senior Member

Posts: 152Dark Fairy
I think that's what she goes by. I've done outcall with her twice. First was her BBBJ special. Nice girl, great skills. It took a while to get her to come. She says she gets stood up a lot. Second visit was bbbjws and daty. Great time. Great skills. Worth a visit in my opinion, especially with her donations.
-
12-20-19 22:17 #3623Senior Member

Posts: 606Re: Richmond Daughter
That's the mother not the daughter.
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 19:53 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 112Myla
Saw Myla the other day and she is my new regular. She has gone UTR for the most part. Amazing body. I enjoy every minute with her.
https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-2491/4/220352
-
12-20-19 07:38 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 345Lily the Butterface
She has gotten a little long in the tooth for me. Nice rack, good skills unfortunately Butterface.
Originally Posted by DickenSider
[View Original Post]
I am not sure who is older her or her dog that she has to kick out of her room. She had to clean up after him all the time. That and the dog hair. Kinda of a cock blocker for me.
I would suggest going with someone that is 20-25 years younger. She has to be early 50's.
The last time I tried to see her she went dark on me. Nothing worst than sitting in a parking lot waiting on someone to wake up and respond to text and phone calls. Well, correction next to getting Cash and Dashed. My time is more valuable than having to sit around a parking lot waiting on someone to wake up. That is a red flag for me.
Would not recommend unless you are in a pinch.
-
12-19-19 19:55 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 171Richmond mother
She is the mother, haven't seen the daughter advertise for a long time.
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 19:43 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 442Mother / daughter
I think this is the mother, but yes she used to work with her daughter.
Originally Posted by ConJaliperi
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 17:39 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 154Tiny Ebony
I was curious if anyone seen this one and if she was legit? This is right up my alley!
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...8/010574023914
-
12-19-19 17:28 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 312Stephanie
If you are looking for her she is in Fayette County Gray Bar Inn as of 12/19.
-
12-19-19 16:14 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 68Best I have Encountered Yet
https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...e/466148839028
12/3/2019 Alex, Red Head, Very Nice Sexy Body She's 24. Hooked up through another friend. Wonderful experience. Best BBBJ I have found thus far. Great experience, may have to pick her up, I did, but it was well worth it.
Update: 12/16/2019 2nd visit better than first. I provided transportation but well worth it. She was more relaxed after getting to know me and really got into and worked hard on my BBBJ. Will meet her again with 2nd Female. She is BI and loves it. Very tight, Clean and best I've had in this area, Well worth a try, Works out of Richmond and Indianapolis. Finally!
-
12-19-19 16:11 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 63Richmond Daughter
Is this the one who use to work with her mother? Don't remember her name- had so So reviews.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...o/794346974485
-
12-18-19 17:28 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 173Probably Gone for a while
Saw her on her recent stint out and still was great but agreed to much weight loss. She'll probably be gone for a while with a PFO. Knowing her well she'll be back in the game when she gets out and maybe that jail weight will get her back to her previous glory LOL.
Originally Posted by NerdyGuy6
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





