Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3611
    Quote Originally Posted by KyDark52  [View Original Post]
    Couple different scarlets do you have a link.
    Her name is a hyperlink to her them ad in the original post.

  2. #3610

    Scarlet

    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidRote6029  [View Original Post]
    I've seen positive reviews for Scarlet on here before, but was wondering if anyone had seen her recently? Curious about whether she's DDF and if anyone has experience with what she describes as light SM?
    Couple different scarlets do you have a link.

  3. #3609

    Scarlet?

    I've seen positive reviews for Scarlet on here before, but was wondering if anyone had seen her recently? Curious about whether she's DDF and if anyone has experience with what she describes as light SM?

  4. #3608

    Kristen

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    She 100% legit recently saw her said she had been out west a bit. She one of my favs been around a while great Rimmer if you like that.
    Beautiful gal but yea she has quite arrest record. Probably 10 times around central Ky. Has she lost any weight or she still bbw?

  5. #3607
    Quote Originally Posted by HotRam1  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Looks too good to be true.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...2021/50/226571

    -Ram.
    She 100% legit recently saw her said she had been out west a bit. She one of my favs been around a while great Rimmer if you like that.

  6. #3606

    Stephanie

    Funny enough, I had just seen her based on prior good reports in Cincy. After the visit I checked Lex and saw the cash and dash reports.

    She was cool with me. I saw her just before check out time and fronted the money and she didn't run. Of course, I was in the room with all her stuff, so lower risk.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickPinto  [View Original Post]
    Back on vacation. Her move to and Ky looks to be a bad move. As Sir Charles says she looks "turrable". When she gets out stay away. Cash and Dasher!

  7. #3605

    Hoping For Some Info

    Someone in here asked about this red head from Richmond a couple weeks ago and I don't think there was any response. I was wondering if anyone has taken the plunge and might have some details to share.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/466148839028

  8. #3604

    Lily the Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by BadToDaBone  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that be the Lilly of which I speak. She is a mature, fiery redhead (mid to late 40's) and those pics may be a little over flattering but not much- she is very fit, very tan, very clean and fresh. Friendly, nice (her own house) venue, "into it" all (meaning very reactive), and just a very nice experience. No sign of any usage that I could see-LOL, kind of talks a lot but is just her I think and actually I kind of enjoyed her "outgoingness". Just mho.
    You will enjoy her. ATF!

  9. #3603

    Stephanie -she's back

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Guess she got out she has an ad on STG I don't plan on seeing her with all her visits to different Counties Gray Bar Inns guessing the Meth habit is worse and her cash and dash habits will return. Used to be a decent dream but I don't want to take any chances rather see sure good dreams like Katie and Allie.
    Back on vacation. Her move to and Ky looks to be a bad move. As Sir Charles says she looks "turrable". When she gets out stay away. Cash and Dasher!

  10. #3602

    Yep--that be Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    Yep, that be the Lilly of which I speak. She is a mature, fiery redhead (mid to late 40's) and those pics may be a little over flattering but not much- she is very fit, very tan, very clean and fresh. Friendly, nice (her own house) venue, "into it" all (meaning very reactive), and just a very nice experience. No sign of any usage that I could see-LOL, kind of talks a lot but is just her I think and actually I kind of enjoyed her "outgoingness". Just mho.

  11. #3601

    Looks like Rubie from Richmond has resurfaced

    I always wanted to try her out but her donations were kinda out of my league. Whenever someone TOFTT post a review.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...a/523029437784

  12. #3600
    Quote Originally Posted by BadToDaBone  [View Original Post]
    Alllie, Lillly, Scarlet, Lexington Katie, Melanie (if you can get her not to ghost) -these would me my 5 best suggestions for you-all are friendly, easy going, easy to talk to, decent venues (Allie and Katie at decent hotels, other 3 at their clean residences) -sorry I not hunt up and post their sites but you can do a search here--all have several reviews here if you check it out. Good luck--let us know how it goes and what you find!!
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...xington-288840

    Is this Lilly?

  13. #3599
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyvo6134  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm new to the hobby. Looking for a nice, safe and friendly provider that would understand my first time nerves.

    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Is this the Lilly folks are recommending?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lilly-es...xington-288840

  14. #3598

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    She seems pretty open, but I'll wait for a review. So many scammers out there right now.
    I texted her for out call do to my safety I'll m just weiry of outcalls imo. Just did how ever texted within 5 minutes seems legit gave me her quaots. I told her I'd get back with her. She said no problem I'll keep you up to date.

  15. #3597

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape