Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,981 to 28,995 of 58901
-
12-21-19 06:38 #29921Senior Member

Posts: 447She most definitely is into Greek.
Originally Posted by LongAsTwo
[View Original Post]
During my first and last visit to MC I ended up meeting her. Headed back to the table shower after initial prep in the room. She gave me a thorough table shower paying attention to all areas and heavy concentration to my balls and ass. Nothing particulate or interesting about the table shower aside from the very observant mouth rinse with some Listerine to hopefully kill off any mouth bacteria's? We both rinsed our mouths and headed off to the room & along the way we chatted about eating pussy, her asking me if I like to. I'm not a guy that eats meals out of the home so I'm guessing she read my reaction and laughed it off saying "you don't eat pussy? I definitely wasn't going to munch on any here, was just looking to poke some holes.
So I'm getting head while laying on the table in a angled 69 and I'm rubbing her pussy getting it soaking wet and she reaches back, grabs my hand and moves it towards her ass. So I went for it and started slowly opening her backside up with some pussy juice and some lube she squirted on my fingers. The deeper and deeper improved her butt with my hand the wetter her asshole got but she also started moaning hard and out of no where starts biting down on my rock hard dick like a dog would carry a stick across the yard. I'm totally into it and just getting harder and ramming my fingers in her holes but she just keeps biting down on my dick with her molars, not painfully but firm and enough for me to think "I hope the skin doesn't cut". So I'm somewhere between erotic heaven and intense worry about what's going on, I'm literally holding her right ass cheek with my thumb deep inside her asshole and she's chomping down on my dick to the point that she says ok fuck me. She flips over doggy and I'm ready to pound away at her ass and she says no pussy first. So I'm all in her pussy riding doggy and putting as many digits as I can in her ass and I just pop. She was definitely ready to start again in her ass but I had to cut it shirt because of the time frame I was working with.
I did definitely get spooked, although I loved the service, but I definitely didn't feel comfortable knowing someone that services so many guys was putting us in a situation that can potentially increase risk of catching shit. So I never went back and wish I had gone to BO to see that last chick I saw with the amazing body.
My point is though, Nei Nei is definitely one for ass play. I loved her body and effort, just not the risk.
-
12-21-19 04:53 #29920Senior Member

Posts: 103Well, you are unique
Most guy probably hope that your tip behavior is not contagious. Have fun.
Originally Posted by HutchinsonMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-19 00:58 #29919Senior Member

Posts: 844MC 45 Minute Rate
Yep! At least I hope so.
Originally Posted by HutchinsonMan
[View Original Post]
(and I would guess that most of the rest of us wince at the idea of you doing so, but it's a free country).
-
12-20-19 23:54 #29918Senior Member

Posts: 37Solid 9
Saw Bella today. Almost said no to TS. That would have been a mistake. If you ever go there, DO NOT refuse the TS. It is a great icebreaker. Her body is a 9, but so were the other girls I saw briefly. I asked for Nei Nei initially, but she was busy. I do have one question though, am I the only guy who tips above the $$ at the door?
Originally Posted by LongAsTwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 18:39 #29917Senior Member

Posts: 155Far East Winter Garden
Came here out of desperation just expecting HE. Ended up getting FS. Total was 1. 5 out the door for hh. Looks and service are wayyy below what you would get at other FS spots in Orlando, so if you can make the drive east, don't waste your time here. Senior members can PM me for more details.
-
12-20-19 14:59 #29916Senior Member

Posts: 98New day, King spa & Mona
I know there has been some recent issues with only one or Two girls and I understand everyone has different taste, hence the term "YMMV" but for the most part these spas have not only some of the best looking girls, best service girls but they also have something rarely found these days, they really care and not only provide a true GFE but also a human connection. I know people speak about Mona, I have gotten to really know her over the years and you couldn't find a more genuinely nice person, combined with the willingness to give you the time of your life and one of the sexiest bodies in Orlando. What's not to love? I read a post bu Q recently speaking about how spoiled we are in Orlando, this is fact! For the most part, these are all good girls that work their ass off in a pretty shitty job the entire time acting like their having the time of their life. I couldn't do what they do and I will always show them respect.
-
12-20-19 14:51 #29915Senior Member

Posts: 146MC. Amazing Taste Candy
I went to MC this afternoon. Kiko told me that Candy is back. I paid for 45 minutes.
We had some fun in the shower room first (Bodyslide, Japanese style Nuru massage & BBBJ). I had more fun on bed (body to body massage, DFK and BBBJ). I took my time to eat her juicy pussy before I suited up and pounded her very hard in many positions.
Candy is still very sweet and very delicious. All natural breasts. I like the taste of this Candy. I am glad she is back.
-
12-20-19 10:37 #29914Senior Member

Posts: 226Mona
I have been with Mona and her tag team accomplice many times and honestly I think Mona was one of the best girls in the business but this type of business is hard on these girls both mentally and physically.
Originally Posted by VitaminSteeb
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 03:24 #29913Senior Member

Posts: 199Oh I know, was just saying IF I found the right Thai girl.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
[View Original Post]
Definitely not looking, still making payments on the last pain in the ass. 😉.
And yes, been to Thailand among other places in Asia many times. I actually never paid for any time with the girls there, they just throw it at you for free.
Q.
-
12-19-19 23:02 #29912Senior Member

Posts: 1330Don't Import Your Own!
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]
Be very sure before you import a Thai woman. You will probably need to get a fiance visa, which takes about a year, and then fly her to USA. You will then have 90 days to either marry her or send her back to Thailand. She will have a medical exam and a legal background check before you can bring her inside USA. I've never heard of birth certificate record problems, though many Thai people have birth certificates that may be a month or two different from the actual date of birth.
Originally Posted by SpaDaddy1990
[View Original Post]
The young, pretty Isaan (Thai) girls have a reputation as being great fucks but terrible wives for Americans; we just can't resist. They marry us for financial reasons, expecting you to send more than $200/ month to family in Thailand. Huge percentage of these marriages end in divorce. I've seen friends suffer the heartache and financial problems of American-Thai marriage. There is something about the fun factor of Thai women that is appealing to us, they know how to keep us happy for as long as they want and then everything turns to shit.
For those of us who have the Thai variant of yellow fever, I recommend that you do what I do: go to Thailand. You can have a great month for $6,000-$9,000 including airline, food, Thai transportation, hotels, and all the pussy you can handle for a month.
-
12-19-19 22:38 #29911Senior Member

Posts: 48I first saw Mona at GG, and would describe the session as adequate. When I saw her again like years later at Shangrila, I barely recognized her, after she said she remembered me. Even had her name wrong (her accent). Saw her for 3 of my first 4 visits to Shang (had a Tiffany break in there), and after developing a rapport, she really starts to shine. Obviously YMMV, different chemistry and all that, but My first session with her didn't live up to the hype either. Now, I'll take her any time I draw her, and would prefer her to most of the NDS staff I've seen.
Originally Posted by Kellner42
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 17:20 #29910Senior Member

Posts: 51Yep, she is willing. During my session she actually asked me if I wanted to partake while we were in doggy. She squirted some lube on me and in I went.
Originally Posted by LongAsTwo
[View Original Post]
She seem to prefer more gentle so the little roughness you described may have thrown her off a bit.
-
12-19-19 16:05 #29909Senior Member

Posts: 101Good Will Information Hunting / King's review
Wondering the same question, I looked back through several reviews. One review stated she did prostate massage and reviewer later did FIA. He said he thought she was cool with greek trips, but all mentions of it are rejected attempts or people asking the same questing following that review- so I'm guessing no.
Originally Posted by LongAsTwo
[View Original Post]
I had a dream at King's a few weeks ago. Greeted by someone who was not really attractive. I asked to see another provider, and it was Mona. I went with her since it was just those 2. Now, I've SEEN Mona multiple times, but never had a session with her. I wasn't as impressed as most seem to be. She did TUMA really well, and was receptive to FF, but apart from that wasn't remarkable. And she was often checking the screen, which I think we have all agreed is a consistent issue. She wasn't bad, but definitely not the amazing experience I'd thought. I will repeat at King's because I see from recent reviews that more talent has arrived.
-
12-19-19 15:50 #29908Senior Member

Posts: 170One of my ATFs was Roxy at Cherry Blossom back in the day. She was a little older than the other girls but she was still fine as fuck and had a perfect little body one her. I used to see her all of the time when she was there.
Originally Posted by SpaDaddy1990
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 09:36 #29907Senior Member

Posts: 98Thai Girl
Was married to a Thai girl and its not all its cracked up to be, dated a Filipina for 6 years and after experiencing both, I would take a Filipna over a Thai girl any day of the week. Although now I'm in love with a Chinese girl, Love her to death but by far the most difficult of the bunch. LOL.
Originally Posted by Quacktastic
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





