Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,091 to 24,105 of 30328
-
12-19-19 21:35 #6238Senior Member

Posts: 55Ditto
Crickets here too.
Originally Posted by Riidii
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 21:20 #6237Senior Member

Posts: 363Mya Latin greek
Dis Mya real? Look TGTBT.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/396179796047
-
12-19-19 18:05 #6236Senior Member

Posts: 293Elsa
I texted her twice in the last few days. Cricket.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 17:06 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 1095What are her rates like? Thanks.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 15:10 #6234Regular Member

Posts: 21Shayla Rose
Has anyone seen or reported on Shayla Rose. She has been posting for a long time in the Gastonia and Shelby areas but I have never seen a review of her. I would like to schedule some time with her but didn't want to drive to Gastonia only to be disappointed or waste my time.
-
12-19-19 14:43 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 610Jenna
Been trying to see Jenna this week. Anyone have any luck with her yet.
-
12-19-19 13:03 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 409Looks like her number got ninja edited out by the forums. Sorry friend!
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 10:56 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 202Me too. She pulled the same thing on me. Get me some cigarettes. I did and gave them away to the next gal LOL. And went dark once I got there. I didn't report it since there were cops next door with guns drawn and she spooked, and she admitted to it later. I have texted her a few times since and its hit or miss. Never seen though. YMMV will vary on this one.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 21:32 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 117Elsa
Correct link to one of the hottest and funnest girls to grace our presence: Elsa - 980-216-4084.
Originally Posted by LittleChipper
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/883161591731
I've known her since she started. Highs and lows- she is always a great dream.
But just in case; YMMV.
-
12-18-19 19:59 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 55Elsa's new number?
What is the new number please.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 19:44 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 270Mia Legit?
Any takers on this one? TGTBT? Claims to be 27 with a nice phat a $$. Rate is a little low to me (1. 5). Just wanted to check with the veterans before taking a blind plunge!
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...2056/8/1973704
https://escortfish.ch/tel/view/704-325-2056
-
12-18-19 17:00 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 137Marie is legit
So I went to see Marie. She was really cute with a sexy body. If you like her pic then you will like her. Everything was covered. I did a qv so only hit it k9 and mish and CBJ. She was actually friendly, coherent, and acted like she enjoyed herself. I was pleasantly surprised. She is staying in a extended stay in northlake. Of course YMMV.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/marie-here-come-see-me-back-in/166530681144
-
12-18-19 14:45 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 145Elsa Jean
I have seen Elsa Jean numerous times and she is awesome. She is one of the best GFE providers out there and she is genuinely a very sweet girl. I plan on seeing her often now that she is back in town for a while and I would highly recommend her services to anyone. Please treat her well. She is a great girl.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
Jimbo.
-
12-18-19 10:51 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 409Elsa Jean is back in town if anyone who was messaging me asking about her wanted to meet up. I think she said she's staying near the airport. Different number from this ad, her new number is 980xxxx084. Y'all can stop PMing me now haha.
https://harlothub.com/female-escorts/980-389-2998-296132.html
-
12-18-19 08:39 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 137Thanks
Thanks for the info. I'm definitely going to book some time with her then.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






