Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 5074
-
12-18-19 04:06 #1084Senior Member

Posts: 73Lucy in LA
Any details on the rates, verification & GFE menu?
She looks pretty cute, appreciate your separating the real from spam & flakes. Thanks JustInCase!
Originally Posted by JustInCase12
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 03:25 #1083Regular Member

Posts: 14If anybody is into curvy Latinas you can't go wrong here. Bell Gardens area. Let's see how long I last before I'm back for seconds.
-
12-17-19 19:50 #1082Regular Member

Posts: 9Lucy L. A.
I saw Lucy today for an outcall she was very sweet. She had a little bit of a lengthy verification process but after she realized I wasn't a cop all was good.
Paid extra. $ for some extra activities. GFE. She had a friend available but I couldn't justify emptying my pockets on the first visit. All in all would repeat, very sweet girl and not on drugs as she claims.
https://long-beach.skipthegames.com/...5/732381645798
-
12-17-19 16:45 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 7266She hasn't been bb for over a 1 1/2 years.
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 11:48 #1080Senior Member

Posts: 311Angelcheeks7
Man I have been keeping an eye out for her return, hoping I'd get a little bb action from her but after seeing those pics, I think I'll pass. Definitely does not look natural. Such a shame too. All though she was a bit out there, I loved fucking her because of her complexion.
Originally Posted by DoggPound
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-19 10:32 #1079Senior Member

Posts: 167Pretty white girl
Jessica Taylor on Hx is a very pretty petite white girl.
Originally Posted by JohnPot
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 18:40 #1078Regular Member

Posts: 10Recommendation
Any recommendation please?
Originally Posted by Jparkla23
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 09:32 #1077Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I saw her too
I had a great time with had a too and felt like giving a ringing endorsement to an informative post keep up the good work ednkh.
Originally Posted by Justincase12
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 19:41 #1076Regular Member

Posts: 13Yes, there are a few new reviews in the USA. I had trouble leaving a review, some sort of bad browser message, but things are looking up.
Originally Posted by Jparkla23
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 19:32 #1075Regular Member

Posts: 9New girl: Jada
Had a great visit with Jada. Super cute and small; amazing BBBJ. Definitely will visit with again when I'm in the area next.
-
12-09-19 19:26 #1074Banned Member

Posts: 24Pale girl
I saw a pale girl posting on stg just the other day. I didn't take her name or number down nor have I seen her post again. You might be able to find it if you have the time to look back.
-
12-09-19 17:50 #1073Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks. It worked on my vpn (nord). Although it's out dated at least it gives me a sense of what to expect. Wish they just unlock all the info as well LOL. Good looking out.
Originally Posted by Seriousfun
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 17:44 #1072Senior Member

Posts: 98Totally agree. Redheads would be my choice before going back to Korea, but maybe get a blonde as well. Just go broke before you go back.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-19 08:42 #1071Senior Member

Posts: 2015All the great sites pulled the plug, Backpage is still missed.
Originally Posted by Seriousfun
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-19 20:20 #1070Regular Member

Posts: 13The Erotic Review
https://www.theeroticreview.com/ is back up. Sorta kinda.
It still rejects USA IP addresses, so you have to visit it with a VPN. USA Providers' profiles are up now, and you can see their reviews dating to early 2018 when TER pulled the plug on the USA When asked whether they were returning fully, the response was "we'll see. ".
It was fun visiting over 15 years of my experiences.











Reply With Quote






