Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,286 to 18,300 of 26399
-
12-18-19 23:38 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 686Start from the beginning
It is generous of you to help a gal out. I am sure she will be grateful to you for the assistance.
As for what to do with her, there is nothing better than oldies but goodies. The same sites are as valid here as there. Naturally this site has it's own provider section to utilize as well.
The location, for me atliest, is crappy. I have no interest in traveling that far south for anyone. Others I am sure will be of a different mind. As you are being kind enough to do all of her legwork for her, being a good friend and all, feel free to provide some information on her. Mabye a few pics. Contact information would be great. Some might bite with that and get the ball roling.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 21:12 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 130Girl in town, how to get her promoted?
Hey sconsin folk, I'm a Vegas guy with a long history in LA / Hollywood, a long history with the ladies, several porn friends for whom I've shot stills and vids, and now I have a chick friend staying in your area who's looking to post ads for work the next few days while she's there. She's a good kid and a friend. I'm not a business manager, believe me, I'd suck at that. I just reward girls who keep promises and get to their work with aplomb, and Isabel is all that, emphasis on the 'aplomb' my god.
So here are my questions:
1) What ad sites are in the selection for the $ / $$ girl ads? She's caucasian, early 20's, a head doctor (and in Vegas, we have a high level of elite standards for that part of the menu. She was top 5 in Vegas while she was here).
2) What locations are best 'reach' for girls located in the Waukegan / Gurlee area. YES I know there's a subforum for that, but in my long experience in USASG (my previous handle dates back to 2006), the subfora aren't happening for mongers, let alone girls advertising or reports about them.
Cheers from Sin City.
V.
-
12-18-19 20:24 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 299Omg.
Agreed. I think there's a few different levels of what we all consider agencies. There's agency where you contact them, either through email text or call and they arrange the meeting with the lady of your choice. And then the ones where you contact the lady and she puts you through to her assistant. Then you make arrangements with her assistant. Alexis hunter, Ashley Taylor and this upcoming date I have with Holly Diamond have all been the "assistant" type. City girls, touring girls and such have all seemed more like a complete agency type. I could be completely wrong on what's going on behind the scenes but that's just been my experience and what I think is going on. Truthfully I don't care and I get what I want. A beautiful lady to spend some time with that we both know her and I are safe to see.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 20:08 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 627There are several Nikki's on here. I would be interested in reading a review of her.
Originally Posted by LuvNitdc5
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 19:13 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 774Damn
That's pretty impressive if that's what is opening the door.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 18:01 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 45Mandy
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/039169973359
Saw Mandy for a quickie. She is in a part of town I would probably avoid at night but is fine during the day.
She smokes so be prepared going in if, like me, you need to hide smells from the wife. She's blonde, tall (which I love) and legit beautiful. I know someone else called her average but she is absolutely beautiful as far as I am concerned. As for the action, it was just a QV for a BBBJCIM and it was pretty damn good. I would say 9/10. I plan on repeating as soon as I can (probably not until 2020, the wife has the rest of the year off from work and excuses will be hard to come by) and will actually fuck her next time.
-
12-18-19 14:48 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 44Agency Girls
I haven't seen an agency girl sense the days of Miami Companions. Those pictures were spot on. (Those girls were fantastic also.).
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
Those days are worth remembering.
-
12-18-19 14:12 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 299Agencies
I've used agencies quite a bit. Including City Girls, Touring Girls, Perfect 10, and a few others. I've never been disappointed.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 13:36 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 435I've only seen agency girls a couple times, but their postings are usually pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 13:35 #8105Senior Member

Posts: 435This is Jameson. She doesn't post or advertise and she barely even sees regulars.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 12:42 #8104Senior Member

Posts: 774Is?
Ok so I never did an agency girl. Is that really what opens the door?
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 11:01 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 211Pewaukee
This is Jameson.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 10:23 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 484Barestyle
That's the trouble. She will go BBFS. Do I want DATY 45 minutes after you walked out the door? I was with her about 4-5 years ago. A sweetheart and a great piece. But safe sex should rule. Just saying'. Not judging.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 00:01 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 174Snow Bunnie
Look in the barestyle section for my review.
Originally Posted by HankSen
[View Original Post]
FOM69.
-
12-17-19 23:11 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 48Snow bunnie
Have seen her 3 times, very time was a good time. She is the real deal.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
BeerTown out.










Reply With Quote





