Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,301 to 18,315 of 26409
-
12-18-19 18:01 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 45Mandy
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/039169973359
Saw Mandy for a quickie. She is in a part of town I would probably avoid at night but is fine during the day.
She smokes so be prepared going in if, like me, you need to hide smells from the wife. She's blonde, tall (which I love) and legit beautiful. I know someone else called her average but she is absolutely beautiful as far as I am concerned. As for the action, it was just a QV for a BBBJCIM and it was pretty damn good. I would say 9/10. I plan on repeating as soon as I can (probably not until 2020, the wife has the rest of the year off from work and excuses will be hard to come by) and will actually fuck her next time.
-
12-18-19 14:48 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 44Agency Girls
I haven't seen an agency girl sense the days of Miami Companions. Those pictures were spot on. (Those girls were fantastic also.).
Originally Posted by BobSacamano
[View Original Post]
Those days are worth remembering.
-
12-18-19 14:12 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 299Agencies
I've used agencies quite a bit. Including City Girls, Touring Girls, Perfect 10, and a few others. I've never been disappointed.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 13:36 #8106Senior Member

Posts: 435I've only seen agency girls a couple times, but their postings are usually pretty accurate.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 13:35 #8105Senior Member

Posts: 435This is Jameson. She doesn't post or advertise and she barely even sees regulars.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 12:42 #8104Senior Member

Posts: 774Is?
Ok so I never did an agency girl. Is that really what opens the door?
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 11:01 #8103Senior Member

Posts: 211Pewaukee
This is Jameson.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 10:23 #8102Senior Member

Posts: 484Barestyle
That's the trouble. She will go BBFS. Do I want DATY 45 minutes after you walked out the door? I was with her about 4-5 years ago. A sweetheart and a great piece. But safe sex should rule. Just saying'. Not judging.
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 00:01 #8101Senior Member

Posts: 174Snow Bunnie
Look in the barestyle section for my review.
Originally Posted by HankSen
[View Original Post]
FOM69.
-
12-17-19 23:11 #8100Senior Member

Posts: 48Snow bunnie
Have seen her 3 times, very time was a good time. She is the real deal.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
BeerTown out.
-
12-17-19 22:02 #8099Senior Member

Posts: 299Omg.
I've got an appointment with this lady this Saturday. I can't wait. Hope it turns out as awesome as she looks.
https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...2.htm?cat=4650
-
12-17-19 21:54 #8098Senior Member

Posts: 58Search bunnie
If you search bunnie multiple reviews will pop up.
Originally Posted by HankSen
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 21:27 #8097Senior Member

Posts: 65Snow Bunnie Review
She is real. I did a review of her. See post 7585. I think there are also a few other posts that discussed her.
Originally Posted by HankSen
[View Original Post]
Gas Out.
-
12-17-19 19:56 #8096Senior Member

Posts: 25Snow bunny
https://skipthegames.com/img/009/MjE...zBmODNjNTg.jpg searched forum but didn't find any reviews saying she's real or if she was a good time. Maybe to many snow bunnies. Any help appreciated.
-
12-17-19 16:58 #8095Senior Member

Posts: 686Who?
Name? Link? Something?
Chick from pewaukee is not overly descriptive.
Originally Posted by OlderGuys2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






