Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 5399
-
12-19-19 06:28 #2474Senior Member

Posts: 280I am trying to meet her too but I will wait a little bit before deciding to see her now. However, I don't agree with your statement below. I have been seeing Shannon (3 holes) on a regular basis and every time that I contact her, she does not remember who I was and I have to go thru the whole screening process again and again. One day, I confronted her about that and asked what's up with that? She explained me that she doesn't save numbers (to protect us, according to her). She said that in a typical day, she receives about 100 texts / calls. Some of them are A. A. And she just let these texts hanging. Out of the ones that are good according to her screening, some say that 'I am at work now and will contact you after work' to not hear back from them. Others tell her that they are on their way, give an ETA, and never show up. Also, she mentioned that out of the 100 contacts, if she is lucky, she may see 3 or 4 guys. Then the following day, she usually deletes all the calls / texts from the previous day and restart again. Other girls also told me that they do something similar, like Jade (WSW) or Krystal. I don't know how Amber proceeds but most of these girls are usually lazy to save most of the numbers.
Now, if she doesn't have your number saved, I don't think she will be able to go through all the texts to know who is who. Also, if she deletes texts from day to day like Shannon, I will guarantee you that she will not get back at you without any help from you. From my experience with other gals, I can completely understand why she may not even know who you were. You can be right, she may have flaked to more than one guy but you can also be wrong too. The fact that she doesn't know who you are doesn't mean that she has done this to more than one guy. We need more to make that conclusion. I will wait for other reports to see if I will check her out myself or not because it will take me about 50 mn to go to Altamonte and I don't want to have your experience. There is a recent good review in the adult classified. I will wait for a couple more to make my decision.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 17:25 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 523If she really cared she would've reach out to me and instead of the other way. Not to mention she didn't respond to any of the texts I left her asking why she wasn't responding.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 17:22 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 523She confirmed that I can start coming through and told her exactly how long it would take me but once I arrived she went completely radio silent. The fact that she doesn't even know who was the person she flakes on means she done this to more than one guy before and that she didn't even respond to the multiple texts I left her just pisses me off even more. The only reason that she even asked me to contact her is that a senior member made a bad review on her and it just looks bad for her business.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 15:39 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 69Altamonte Amber
I contacted her again and made another appointment. Got radio silence again before the interview. This time I didn't waste my time.
Originally Posted by JanGorzo
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure what's happening with her but a short hey can't meet today would go a long way.
-
12-18-19 13:46 #2470Senior Member

Posts: 623I never have any problems with her. I have been seeing her regularly and she is one of my atf too. I use the same rules with all SP. First, I set up a time to meet. When meeting time is close, I let her know that I am on my way and give an eta. If she doesn't reply, then I abort everything and don't even make the drive. If she replies and says it's okay to come, then I make the drive. I am doing the same thing with Amber and never have any problems so far. She always let me know if there's a change of plans or not. For example, last week, we set up a meeting and I contacted her the morning of the appointment to let her know that I am heading her way. She replied and let me know that she has to cancel because of the unexpected visit of the aunt that most of us don't like to deal with.
I don't know how was the communication between you and her but next time, I will suggest that you wait for the confirmation that it's okay to come her way. Actually, you should be doing that with any SP to avoid similar troubles in the future.
She asked you to contact her, so do it and see what will happen from there as she is one of your atf.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 13:27 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 2964Making it right
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
If it matters to you, it looks like she's now trying to make it right with you. If she's been an ATF to you, maybe it's worth reaching out to her.
Originally Posted by MisiGirl
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 13:02 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 523I would've been okay with if she provided a good reason why she wasn't able to answer or at least offer a discount on a session. But not texting back and just ignoring the problem is the most unprofessional thing she could do.
Originally Posted by RickJiggles
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 11:01 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 69She did the same to me although I didn't bother to wait as long as you. I should have known better when she didn't respond to my on the way text. She hasn't bothered to respond to any text or provide an explanation.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 20:07 #2466Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1I am so very sorry! Please contact me. I don't know who this is. I fell asleep thru my alarm. Contact me and we will work out something.
Originally Posted by ShokDJ
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 14:38 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 523Altamonte Amber
Really disappointed with this amber was one of my atf but she decided to flake on my after I drove 30 minutes to get to her place. Waited around 30 minutes before deciding to pack up my bags and try for another provider.
-
12-16-19 17:50 #2464Senior Member

Posts: 2964It's not just you!
Nope, you're not alone on that! Never, never, never pay a deposit! Seems like a sure fire way to NOT see the provider. Oh, and never see the money again either!
Originally Posted by Onthejob
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 15:46 #2463Senior Member

Posts: 101Deposit
It's either a scam or something is wrong. 3 providers so far have asked me to send them a "deposit" to secure the appointment on Venmo or cash app.
To me that's crazy! It sounds more like a scam than anything. I don't know if any of you guys have done this and actually worked.
I refuse to send any advance or deposit. Just me!
OTJ.
-
12-16-19 00:24 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 998Yes lesson learned.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
But then A few days later I picked up the real summer and went back to my place for some freakishly rough a wild play time.
-
12-14-19 08:12 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 456I see why that may have caused confusion. Summer74 has same number and reviews. Other girl changes numbers and borrowed pics from better providers. Best advice is to check for older reviews or go based on age. The provider you saw is in her 20's and summer74 is older.
Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/40901658/
-
12-10-19 01:05 #2460Regular Member

Posts: 23BBW time waster
Tried a few times now to meet up with this girl, every time a runaround. Last after 30 min texting back and forth and sending the stupid fucking verification picture she goes silent. Complete waste of time!
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/40609344/











Reply With Quote





