Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Negative Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 360 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 5398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2473
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    If it matters to you, it looks like she's now trying to make it right with you. If she's been an ATF to you, maybe it's worth reaching out to her.
    If she really cared she would've reach out to me and instead of the other way. Not to mention she didn't respond to any of the texts I left her asking why she wasn't responding.

  2. #2472
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    I never have any problems with her. I have been seeing her regularly and she is one of my atf too. I use the same rules with all SP. First, I set up a time to meet. When meeting time is close, I let her know that I am on my way and give an eta. If she doesn't reply, then I abort everything and don't even make the drive. If she replies and says it's okay to come, then I make the drive. I am doing the same thing with Amber and never have any problems so far. She always let me know if there's a change of plans or not. For example, last week, we set up a meeting and I contacted her the morning of the appointment to let her know that I am heading her way. She replied and let me know that she has to cancel because of the unexpected visit of the aunt that most of us don't like to deal with.

    I don't know how was the communication between you and her but next time, I will suggest that you wait for the confirmation that it's okay to come her way. Actually, you should be doing that with any SP to avoid similar troubles in the future.

    She asked you to contact her, so do it and see what will happen from there as she is one of your atf.
    She confirmed that I can start coming through and told her exactly how long it would take me but once I arrived she went completely radio silent. The fact that she doesn't even know who was the person she flakes on means she done this to more than one guy before and that she didn't even respond to the multiple texts I left her just pisses me off even more. The only reason that she even asked me to contact her is that a senior member made a bad review on her and it just looks bad for her business.

  3. #2471

    Altamonte Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]
    I never have any problems with her. I have been seeing her regularly and she is one of my atf too. I use the same rules with all SP. First, I set up a time to meet. When meeting time is close, I let her know that I am on my way and give an eta. If she doesn't reply, then I abort everything and don't even make the drive. If she replies and says it's okay to come, then I make the drive. I am doing the same thing with Amber and never have any problems so far. She always let me know if there's a change of plans or not. For example, last week, we set up a meeting and I contacted her the morning of the appointment to let her know that I am heading her way. She replied and let me know that she has to cancel because of the unexpected visit of the aunt that most of us don't like to deal with.

    I don't know how was the communication between you and her but next time, I will suggest that you wait for the confirmation that it's okay to come her way. Actually, you should be doing that with any SP to avoid similar troubles in the future.

    She asked you to contact her, so do it and see what will happen from there as she is one of your atf.
    I contacted her again and made another appointment. Got radio silence again before the interview. This time I didn't waste my time.

    I'm not sure what's happening with her but a short hey can't meet today would go a long way.

  4. #2470
    I never have any problems with her. I have been seeing her regularly and she is one of my atf too. I use the same rules with all SP. First, I set up a time to meet. When meeting time is close, I let her know that I am on my way and give an eta. If she doesn't reply, then I abort everything and don't even make the drive. If she replies and says it's okay to come, then I make the drive. I am doing the same thing with Amber and never have any problems so far. She always let me know if there's a change of plans or not. For example, last week, we set up a meeting and I contacted her the morning of the appointment to let her know that I am heading her way. She replied and let me know that she has to cancel because of the unexpected visit of the aunt that most of us don't like to deal with.

    I don't know how was the communication between you and her but next time, I will suggest that you wait for the confirmation that it's okay to come her way. Actually, you should be doing that with any SP to avoid similar troubles in the future.

    She asked you to contact her, so do it and see what will happen from there as she is one of your atf.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I would've been okay with if she provided a good reason why she wasn't able to answer or at least offer a discount on a session. But not texting back and just ignoring the problem is the most unprofessional thing she could do.

  5. #2469

    Making it right

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Really disappointed with this amber was one of my atf but she decided to flake on my after I drove 30 minutes to get to her place. Waited around 30 minutes before deciding to pack up my bags and try for another provider.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    I would've been okay with if she provided a good reason why she wasn't able to answer or at least offer a discount on a session. But not texting back and just ignoring the problem is the most unprofessional thing she could do.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisiGirl  [View Original Post]
    I am so very sorry! Please contact me. I don't know who this is. I fell asleep thru my alarm. Contact me and we will work out something.
    If it matters to you, it looks like she's now trying to make it right with you. If she's been an ATF to you, maybe it's worth reaching out to her.

  6. #2468
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJiggles  [View Original Post]
    She did the same to me although I didn't bother to wait as long as you. I should have known better when she didn't respond to my on the way text. She hasn't bothered to respond to any text or provide an explanation.
    I would've been okay with if she provided a good reason why she wasn't able to answer or at least offer a discount on a session. But not texting back and just ignoring the problem is the most unprofessional thing she could do.

  7. #2467
    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Really disappointed with this amber was one of my atf but she decided to flake on my after I drove 30 minutes to get to her place. Waited around 30 minutes before deciding to pack up my bags and try for another provider.
    She did the same to me although I didn't bother to wait as long as you. I should have known better when she didn't respond to my on the way text. She hasn't bothered to respond to any text or provide an explanation.

  8. #2466
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 1
    I am so very sorry! Please contact me. I don't know who this is. I fell asleep thru my alarm. Contact me and we will work out something.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShokDJ  [View Original Post]
    Really disappointed with this amber was one of my atf but she decided to flake on my after I drove 30 minutes to get to her place. Waited around 30 minutes before deciding to pack up my bags and try for another provider.

  9. #2465

    Altamonte Amber

    Really disappointed with this amber was one of my atf but she decided to flake on my after I drove 30 minutes to get to her place. Waited around 30 minutes before deciding to pack up my bags and try for another provider.

  10. #2464

    It's not just you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Onthejob  [View Original Post]
    It's either a scam or something is wrong. 3 providers so far have asked me to send them a "deposit" to secure the appointment on Venmo or cash app.

    To me that's crazy! It sounds more like a scam than anything. I don't know if any of you guys have done this and actually worked.

    I refuse to send any advance or deposit. Just me!

    OTJ.
    Nope, you're not alone on that! Never, never, never pay a deposit! Seems like a sure fire way to NOT see the provider. Oh, and never see the money again either!

  11. #2463

    Deposit

    It's either a scam or something is wrong. 3 providers so far have asked me to send them a "deposit" to secure the appointment on Venmo or cash app.

    To me that's crazy! It sounds more like a scam than anything. I don't know if any of you guys have done this and actually worked.

    I refuse to send any advance or deposit. Just me!

    OTJ.

  12. #2462
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope  [View Original Post]
    I see why that may have caused confusion. Summer74 has same number and reviews. Other girl changes numbers and borrowed pics from better providers. Best advice is to check for older reviews or go based on age. The provider you saw is in her 20's and summer74 is older.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/40901658/
    Yes lesson learned.

    But then A few days later I picked up the real summer and went back to my place for some freakishly rough a wild play time.

  13. #2461
    Quote Originally Posted by BestDjInOhio  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her thinking that she was the other summer by OBT, body kinda looks like the same pics. Everything was good I went in gave her 80 for the qv, then I was told to laid down on the couch. All that she does for 80 is head. What a waste. So YMMV, but I definitely would NOT repeat with her.
    I see why that may have caused confusion. Summer74 has same number and reviews. Other girl changes numbers and borrowed pics from better providers. Best advice is to check for older reviews or go based on age. The provider you saw is in her 20's and summer74 is older.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/40901658/

  14. #2460

    BBW time waster

    Tried a few times now to meet up with this girl, every time a runaround. Last after 30 min texting back and forth and sending the stupid fucking verification picture she goes silent. Complete waste of time!

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/40609344/

  15. #2459

    Nevada does it righ

    Quote Originally Posted by JJFresh  [View Original Post]
    These assholes ruin people's lives and make money from it. It's a fucking racket. I could understand going after child molesters and pedo's, but the regular Joe just looking to have fun with a grown woman that's doin it on her own free will....bullshit.
    Regulate it, tax it, have the ladies do regular health screens and save law enforcement money and resources for the more important stuff. And somehow the world continues to spin.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape