Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7176

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcthe1  [View Original Post]
    Dyed redhead visiting uncle.

    MCY 12-16-19.

    Never replied promptly. Always hours later.
    Was wondering about that portait. I can't find her ad. Any linkies?

  2. #7175

    Yup that's her!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Olivia you're talking about.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...884/9192743526
    Yess that's the Olivia I'm talking about!

  3. #7174
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaphillMan  [View Original Post]
    Daisy is the one in the pictures but appears to be a few years ago. Still in good shape and her skin is lovely as are her bolt ons. BBBJ to cover to cfs in lots of positions - $1 for hh. Good provider.
    When you say the pics are a few years old, are we talking years or decades?

  4. #7173
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I suppose I would be wasting 30 seconds of my life texting the number as I sure it's going to come back a deposit scam. BTW isn't everyone a porn star these days LOL.

  5. #7172

    Built ons

    I honestly thought they were real. Hadn't had top much experience with them before. But thought they were real the first time. But she's a gem. Very business like but does play around. Everything covered but again most everyone here knows that that's much better then getting robbed or ripped off. Always three chance of that but I feel like she is the closest thing to agency girl for a little more then a SW or cheap escort. I'll see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    Likely this is who you seek.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...raleigh-156006#erotic.

    Let us know your dreams. I'm not crazy about bolt-ons so curious what you think.

  6. #7171

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by MilesDeeper  [View Original Post]
    Any links for her?
    Likely this is who you seek.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...raleigh-156006#erotic.

    Let us know your dreams. I'm not crazy about bolt-ons so curious what you think.

  7. #7170
    Dyed redhead visiting uncle.

    MCY 12-16-19.

    Never replied promptly. Always hours later.

  8. #7169

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTraveler  [View Original Post]
    Is back, this bbw is great true MILF vibe. $ for a all covered hhr is pretty good. One of the best providers in town, going to see her a couple times instead of seeing these demon chasers we got here. This area is pretty bad.
    Any links for her?

  9. #7168
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    How do you get the link to mugshots.
    I just google wakecounty (or any other county) mugshots or wake county CCBI. With the ccbi you go to fingerprints CCBI and follow prompts. Here is the link.

    https://dwslivescan.co.wake.nc.us/mu...hotSearch.aspx

    Other counties don't really have this kind of interface for good or bad. Durham tends to not publish photos except for certain crimes whereas wake publishes everything.

  10. #7167

  11. #7166

    Wake county

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    How do you get the link to mugshots.
    Each county has their own website.

  12. #7165
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiamey  [View Original Post]
    How do you get the link to mugshots.
    TVD, 12/14. Actually got pinned on prost. Charges.

  13. #7164

    Mugshots

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and don't really have a desire to repeat. Her underarms weren't shaved, she took a while in the bathroom, her prices were steep and while the BJ was good it wasn't that great. Oh and she also claimed to be pregnant at the time. The only real positive was that she had amazing tits that looked like missiles.

    What are the initials for the mugshots?
    How do you get the link to mugshots.

  14. #7163
    Quote Originally Posted by PoopSecks  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...f/159137534876

    This one is real. I have't seen her before; so I don't know the service or anything. But she has a few mugshots floating around and she is gorgeous in them.
    I saw her and don't really have a desire to repeat. Her underarms weren't shaved, she took a while in the bathroom, her prices were steep and while the BJ was good it wasn't that great. Oh and she also claimed to be pregnant at the time. The only real positive was that she had amazing tits that looked like missiles.

    What are the initials for the mugshots?

  15. #7162

    Haylee

    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/i-m-ne...field/24791425

    Any info on this one. I searched and couldn't find anything here. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape