Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8109

    Mandy

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/039169973359

    Saw Mandy for a quickie. She is in a part of town I would probably avoid at night but is fine during the day.

    She smokes so be prepared going in if, like me, you need to hide smells from the wife. She's blonde, tall (which I love) and legit beautiful. I know someone else called her average but she is absolutely beautiful as far as I am concerned. As for the action, it was just a QV for a BBBJCIM and it was pretty damn good. I would say 9/10. I plan on repeating as soon as I can (probably not until 2020, the wife has the rest of the year off from work and excuses will be hard to come by) and will actually fuck her next time.

  2. #8108

    Agency Girls

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSacamano  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen agency girls a couple times, but their postings are usually pretty accurate.
    I haven't seen an agency girl sense the days of Miami Companions. Those pictures were spot on. (Those girls were fantastic also.).

    Those days are worth remembering.

  3. #8107

    Agencies

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I never did an agency girl. Is that really what opens the door?
    I've used agencies quite a bit. Including City Girls, Touring Girls, Perfect 10, and a few others. I've never been disappointed.

  4. #8106
    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I never did an agency girl. Is that really what opens the door?
    I've only seen agency girls a couple times, but their postings are usually pretty accurate.

  5. #8105
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Name? Link? Something?

    Chick from pewaukee is not overly descriptive.
    This is Jameson. She doesn't post or advertise and she barely even sees regulars.

  6. #8104

    Is?

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    I've got an appointment with this lady this Saturday. I can't wait. Hope it turns out as awesome as she looks.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...2.htm?cat=4650
    Ok so I never did an agency girl. Is that really what opens the door?

  7. #8103

    Pewaukee

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Name? Link? Something?

    Chick from pewaukee is not overly descriptive.
    This is Jameson.

  8. #8102

    Barestyle

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    Look in the barestyle section for my review.

    FOM69.
    That's the trouble. She will go BBFS. Do I want DATY 45 minutes after you walked out the door? I was with her about 4-5 years ago. A sweetheart and a great piece. But safe sex should rule. Just saying'. Not judging.

  9. #8101

    Snow Bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by HankSen  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/MjE...zBmODNjNTg.jpg searched forum but didn't find any reviews saying she's real or if she was a good time. Maybe to many snow bunnies. Any help appreciated.
    Look in the barestyle section for my review.

    FOM69.

  10. #8100

    Snow bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    She is real. I did a review of her. See post 7585. I think there are also a few other posts that discussed her.

    Gas Out.
    Have seen her 3 times, very time was a good time. She is the real deal.

    BeerTown out.

  11. #8099

    Omg.

    I've got an appointment with this lady this Saturday. I can't wait. Hope it turns out as awesome as she looks.

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files...2.htm?cat=4650

  12. #8098

    Search bunnie

    Quote Originally Posted by HankSen  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/MjE...zBmODNjNTg.jpg searched forum but didn't find any reviews saying she's real or if she was a good time. Maybe to many snow bunnies. Any help appreciated.
    If you search bunnie multiple reviews will pop up.

  13. #8097

    Snow Bunnie Review

    Quote Originally Posted by HankSen  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/MjE...zBmODNjNTg.jpg searched forum but didn't find any reviews saying she's real or if she was a good time. Maybe to many snow bunnies. Any help appreciated.
    She is real. I did a review of her. See post 7585. I think there are also a few other posts that discussed her.

    Gas Out.

  14. #8096

    Snow bunny

    https://skipthegames.com/img/009/MjE...zBmODNjNTg.jpg searched forum but didn't find any reviews saying she's real or if she was a good time. Maybe to many snow bunnies. Any help appreciated.

  15. #8095

    Who?

    Name? Link? Something?

    Chick from pewaukee is not overly descriptive.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuys2  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her today. The one that lives above the bar. She is a very tall woman with small tities but that's ok. She just had some dental work done so we couldn't do a few things I wanted to do but that's ok. Last time I seen her we had a real good time got me off twice and I'm a much older guy. She does have a real job that she does so at times hard to get to see her. Not the greatest looking but very nice woman who likes to please you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape