Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6685

    Titsville Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth17  [View Original Post]
    Is Rene back in business or is she still off the rails? She used to be good and reliable, but last month she went way out and unreliable. Does anyone have a current report?
    She's doing business and has been. She has an ad up now in STG. I've also seen ads back a few weeks. While I've never met her, most reviews were great for her except maybe the last one or two. Seems she's been having some issues. Play and stay safe.

  2. #6684

    Utr ami

    Anyone have her new number I think I have the old one. She text me awhile back said this is my new number but I think I Saved the wrong one PM me here if you do thanks in advance.

  3. #6683

    Kendal

    Quote Originally Posted by WesternSlope  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent appt with Kendall after reading some not-too-bad reviews. My experience was not nearly so good. While nice enough, she's on the candy. Twitchy, skin and bones. Once the preliminaries are done (ie. Roses delivered) any pre-discussed activities go out the window like cigarette smoke in the wind. Nothing but a BBBJ. Not a bad one, but it's a one item menu and a hustle to get done regardless of length of appt. No MSOG. I wouldn't even recommend a QV. I feel like I TOFTT, so given that, please don't let my sacrifice be in vane, move on to a better provider.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/773450054022
    Quote Originally Posted by CflGuy321  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Been trying to set something up with her after hearing good reviews. I wonder if she was just having a bad day or something else?
    I had the same dream as Westernslope. But I've known her for years, back when she was across the street from Bare assets.

  4. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by WesternSlope  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent appt with Kendall after reading some not-too-bad reviews. My experience was not nearly so good. While nice enough, she's on the candy. Twitchy, skin and bones. Once the preliminaries are done (ie. Roses delivered) any pre-discussed activities go out the window like cigarette smoke in the wind. Nothing but a BBBJ. Not a bad one, but it's a one item menu and a hustle to get done regardless of length of appt. No MSOG. I wouldn't even recommend a QV. I feel like I TOFTT, so given that, please don't let my sacrifice be in vane, move on to a better provider.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/773450054022
    Hmm. Been trying to set something up with her after hearing good reviews. I wonder if she was just having a bad day or something else?

  5. #6681

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I'd say the post by Pman1971 is fairly accurate. For more info, search Taylor, you'll find several reviews of her under that name, mine included. As Pman suggested, she's a great example of both the pros and the cons of seeing such a young chick, I think she's 20 or 21. For the pros, she's got the hot little body you'd expect for that age. For the cons, she can be tough to reach, tough to schedule with and she's hit or miss as to an incall. If you like the pictures, I'd say she's worth a try.
    Thanks for the info. Thought she looked TGTBT, but I guess not. Waiting to hear back from her.

  6. #6680

    Titusville Rene

    Is Rene back in business or is she still off the rails? She used to be good and reliable, but last month she went way out and unreliable. Does anyone have a current report?

  7. #6679
    Quote Originally Posted by SxPxDx13  [View Original Post]
    I tried a search with no results. Anybody have feedback on this one?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/626704485448

    Couldn't find it on EI, nothing by the number, and the ad makes you click through to get the number. Seems odd to me.
    Former and&O provider. Attractive and nice lady with an open menu. Would see her again.

  8. #6678
    Quote Originally Posted by SxPxDx13  [View Original Post]
    I tried a search with no results. Anybody have feedback on this one?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/626704485448

    Couldn't find it on EI, nothing by the number, and the ad makes you click through to get the number. Seems odd to me.
    Former and&O provider. She was attractive and nice when I met with her there.

  9. #6677

    Faking

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmccob  [View Original Post]
    Did a qv with Little Boss Lady this morning. Definitely the pictures are her. Smoking little body. Got comfortable and she went right into BBBJ. Spent a few minutes enjoying the feeling. Ask for the main e.

    Event. She had no covers but I brought one. She got on CG and rode me hard. Faked an O and asked if I close. Nope. She continued to ride past the qv limit until I filled the bag.

    Her phone kept ringing but didn't answer. When I was dressing to leave, she was busy taking pictures of her tight pussy and texting them to someone.

    She's really cute, tiny body, and not jaded yet. Another monger indicated she smokes crack but I saw no signs and she was completely lucid in my visit. I'll definitely repeat but for a longer session.

    Her ads are on the Cocoa Beach section of STG.

    http://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com/...u/108815627380
    Reminds me of that old joke:

    Q: Why do women fake orgasms?

    A: Because they think we care.

  10. #6676
    Quote Originally Posted by SxPxDx13  [View Original Post]
    I tried a search with no results. Anybody have feedback on this one?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/626704485448

    Couldn't find it on EI, nothing by the number, and the ad makes you click through to get the number. Seems odd to me.
    Funny thing about her is apparently she has Adriana / Little Boss Lady's old phone number. I wasn't paying attention to the ad and tried to hit up LBL and got Sophie instead. Really good comms and she sent me some pics that I haven't seen in her ads and they are the same girl as the STG ads but I haven't been to see her yet. Was a little thrown off by the number swap thing. Something about a provider having a bible verse tat on her forearm seems off too but I'm willing to let that slide LOL.

  11. #6675

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    What's WYP?
    What's your price.

  12. #6674

    Initials

    Quote Originally Posted by SxPxDx13  [View Original Post]
    She's also on WYP out of Christmas.
    What's WYP?

  13. #6673

    Natalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1999  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Natalie recently. I found a positive review from about a year ago.

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...e/449742240337

    Snake.
    She's also on WYP out of Christmas.

  14. #6672

    Morgan Elis

    Anyone know what's happened to her? She said she'd be in town from 5-14th. We had been pming through here then all of a sudden didn't get a response from her!

  15. #6671
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    That's porn star Jenna.

    http://archive.ph/Up3Wq
    It's another landline number also, tried texting it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape