Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,541 to 24,555 of 37365
-
12-18-19 00:26 #12825Regular Member

Posts: 16Little Red
Is this the same Little Red who also called herself Lilah del Ray, with the dagger tattoo on her chest? If so, where can I find her Snapchat?
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby123
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 23:49 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 316Vikki
Had 1st visit with Vikki tonight. She was accomodating on short notice for QV. Looks just like her photos which is a nice treat. Nice petite body and skilled headgame. Performance issues on my part prohibited cfs, but she did great finishing me orally. Cute, personable and well worth a visit. I believe she advertises on classifieds page. Be respectful.
-
12-17-19 23:10 #12823Senior Member

Posts: 138BBW Jasmine
I can confirm she is legit. BBW with nice tits and killer head game. She gets into it and pretty wet. I've seen her a few times in her house that she shares with a roommate who is in the same line of work. Real nice sweet down to earth girl. Treat her right and she will take care of you! She's in my rotation when I want something thick. LOL. Feel free to PM me for more details.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
Be safe fellow mongers!
-
12-17-19 20:15 #12822Senior Member

Posts: 425Theres reviews of her as Heather / Jasmine. They're all pretty good from what I can see.
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 19:00 #12821Senior Member

Posts: 114Same experience for me, I saw her a couple months ago she's still using the couch. My experience wasn't good mainly cause she couldn't take the dick, I put it in like twice and she taps out. She's cute and all but I didn't leave satisfied.
Originally Posted by Raheem
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 18:58 #12820Senior Member

Posts: 79Harlee
Saw Harlee a few weeks ago, nice girl and I had an OK time but not sure those are her pics, she is a little thicker (Not aBBW) and face looks different, but overall I do recommend her. Started with a BBBJ, moved to some DATY which she seemed to enjoy but did not get off, and finished with some great Mish.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 18:51 #12819Senior Member

Posts: 79Tina
Have seen Tina twice, cannot say enough about her, she is a great GFE provider starting out slow and easy, she enjoys being pleased herself and is very responsive. She is willing to finish off in a variety of positions. Have been visiting Richmond area for several years and she has the best I have found here. If you have not seen her, do yourself and visit her.
Originally Posted by OldSalt93
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 16:49 #12818Senior Member

Posts: 53Little Red
Little Red messaged me looking to meet. I'm out of town so offered to let my fellow mongers know. You can contact her on her Snapchat.
-
12-17-19 03:59 #12817Senior Member

Posts: 172Info needed
Looking for some info on this one, has any one seen her.
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/come-see-what-this-juicy-bbw-i/064669209629
-
12-17-19 00:46 #12816Senior Member

Posts: 342Boose
I concur. Seen her a handful of times. Pretty cool woman in my opinion. Affordable rate. Now I may actually think about seeing her again this weekend now after seeing this.
Originally Posted by Defalt
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 19:26 #12815Senior Member

Posts: 116I saw her a couple days ago before my car went into the shop. Pics were legit, skills were so-so. Mic skills could use improvement but her riding skills are better then some of these providers that post. For the value I would repeat.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 19:01 #12814Senior Member

Posts: 452Airport Terri
Hey All! I talked to Teri today and she is looking to see some old friends. And ASAP. She has a job interview and thinks she will be offered the job but will need to buy uniforms.
Originally Posted by FanRat
[View Original Post]
I have her digits. Hit me up if you've seen her before.
Thanks and be safe!
-
12-16-19 18:12 #12813Regular Member

Posts: 21Fake Tips
Well signs to raise red flags are out of the area phone numbers, no location or location is VA or location is bed or such (anything other than a known actual location. Also not that it has to be perfect but if the grammar is way off that's not usually a good sign. And lastly that "contact me at. Gmail. " as well. Just some helpful hints!
Originally Posted by Hotrva11
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 15:54 #12812Senior Member

Posts: 201Kryss
Thanks for the report. I will be up in Richmond this week and would definitely pay her a visit. Would you mind sharing her digits? Also looking for A reliable spinner if anyone has any recommendations. TIA!
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 15:20 #12811Senior Member

Posts: 373B. s.
I concur about the b. S. The girls get that and stupid comments as well. Sweetie gets her share as does luscious. They grow tired of it and quit.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




