Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12811

    B. s.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Had a early day from work so decided to see Kryss today. Text her and set up a hour appt for $$. Ask if Greek and bare back was on the menu now because of the post put up last week but informed me that it was not nor had it ever been.

    So get to her house and she opened the door looking good and smelling sweet. We went in the room and soon as the door shut the fun began, started of with bbj and then some daty to get her juices flowing. After the appetizer, she stretched her legs open for the main course, started missionary and then flipped her over for doggie watching as that little booty bounce back and forth as I slid in and out of her wet pussy, finished up balls deep blowing in the cover and out of breath. Cleaned up and talked for a couple minutes, an hour well spent and will repeat. She is a gem treat her well and don't believe everything you read, LOL some people have vivid imaginations.

    On another note, she told me she has a couple free days this week and will be available but she is also tire of getting bs calls and text wasting her time. She has always been reliable and as you guys know that is hard to find in our hobby.

    Be safe fellow mongers, enjoy the holidays.
    I concur about the b. S. The girls get that and stupid comments as well. Sweetie gets her share as does luscious. They grow tired of it and quit.

  2. #12810

    Kryss

    Had a early day from work so decided to see Kryss today. Text her and set up a hour appt for $$. Ask if Greek and bare back was on the menu now because of the post put up last week but informed me that it was not nor had it ever been.

    So get to her house and she opened the door looking good and smelling sweet. We went in the room and soon as the door shut the fun began, started of with bbj and then some daty to get her juices flowing. After the appetizer, she stretched her legs open for the main course, started missionary and then flipped her over for doggie watching as that little booty bounce back and forth as I slid in and out of her wet pussy, finished up balls deep blowing in the cover and out of breath. Cleaned up and talked for a couple minutes, an hour well spent and will repeat. She is a gem treat her well and don't believe everything you read, LOL some people have vivid imaginations.

    On another note, she told me she has a couple free days this week and will be available but she is also tire of getting bs calls and text wasting her time. She has always been reliable and as you guys know that is hard to find in our hobby.

    Be safe fellow mongers, enjoy the holidays.

  3. #12809
    Why no link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tick6868  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Brittany, near race track in an apartment. Hot little thing, matched the pics. Everything covered but she is pretty hot. Would like sweeties contact info if anyone cares to share. I saw her early this summer on Midlo, but lost her number.

  4. #12808

    Not so much

    Quote Originally Posted by TDog000  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, was curious about this one:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/645963828956

    It seems from some other reports that she's heavier in the pics but I actually prefer them heavy. Just wondering if someone here can confirm if she has a decent face to look at or not. Cheers.
    She's heavy, alright. I was not impressed with the face and opted out. Lots of acne. Nice red hair, though.

  5. #12807
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrva11  [View Original Post]
    Come on man. Can't you tell that is a fake ad?

    Hint, no location, out of town area code.

  6. #12806

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on my radar for quite a while. Does any of you have any intel?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/198225802342
    It's been a while but that's her. Tall nice body. Works from apt in Westover with her roommate. Everything covered but good service. She only used a couch back then. Not sure now. Was. 70 qv and 100 hhr.

  7. #12805

    Let's Fuck

    This one has been on my radar for quite a while. Does any of you have any intel?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/198225802342

  8. #12804

    Underwhelming

    I have two recent dreams for you guys that in all honesty are not really anything worth mentioning. Sorry for the delay as I intended for this to be up sooner.

    1. Dreamt of her at my place for a QV CBJ that was. 5. She has a bump on her lip that I found to be concerning but turns out it's just a mole. Looks exactly like pics. Nice body. She did not rush at all but around the time the allotted time was up there was a knocking on my door. When I answered the guy asked was his 'sister' in here (obviously he was her handler). Luckily I had finished right before that happened so I showed her out. Normally I don't mind chatting but I just wanted an in and out encounter with this one so it was all good. The service itself wasn't anything special, just your run of the mill average BJ. She's cool but I likely won't repeat since I know far better providers out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/40981673/

    2. Dreamt of her at my place as well. Looks like pics but I will add that she does have some pretty horrible stretch marks / baby damage. BBBJCIM was. 4. Below average service and very toothy to the point where it was almost unbearable. This one was in and out as well and there's really nothing much else to say about her. She was just one of the ones whose ad I saw and hit up on a whim because of how I was feeling at that exact moment, but post-nut clarity made me wish I had browsed just a bit longer LOL. Won't be repeating.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...294/8043246541

  9. #12803

    Sky

    Had another enjoyable visit with Sky this afternoon. She makes you feel so welcome and so friendly. Worth the trip and the time.

  10. #12802

    Tina MILF

    Saw her this weekend. Awkward initially, but went for a rub down. It was alright but once she got to work, well she's been around the block a few times. Wouldn't mind repeating in the future.

  11. #12801

    Taylor from sirens

    Saw Taylor from sirens tonight. Very easy to set up. What In her pics she had blond hair but now she is brunette. Definetly her, gorgeous girl, sexy body.

    Was a little late but that's cause she got lost, I live a little far out. Charged me the normal 180 agency fee then 150 for everything else. Looks 8, experience 6, attitude 9.

    BBBJ, then everything else covered cowgirl, doggy, missionary. Got done and she rushed out.

    Overall good, will repeat.

  12. #12800

    I have seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    She said she goes by Amy.

    She rooms with another provider I've seen before.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...8/424977930399
    I saw her for a QV and she has good skills.

  13. #12799

    Come See Me

    I have noticed this provider post several times, any info about her?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/754498783766

  14. #12798

  15. #12797
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewsky66  [View Original Post]
    She said she goes by Amy.

    She rooms with another provider I've seen before.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...8/424977930399
    Do you remember the name of the other provider? I think I'm familiar with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape