Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,686 to 29,700 of 41295
-
12-17-19 17:06 #11610Senior Member

Posts: 1107Leah
Leah also has her solo ad posted.
Originally Posted by DWaltonXXX
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1100440
And, definitely a shame she's a thief. That ass! Sadface.
-
12-17-19 17:03 #11609Senior Member

Posts: 1107Props
Hey, you guys already know what I think about Andi, so this isn't about that.
Originally Posted by TMan52
[View Original Post]
I just wanted to point out that, amongst all the guys who come here and their first five posts are "can I get info on so and so? This guy actually posted what qualifies as a useful review as his very first post.
So, props!
-
12-17-19 16:56 #11608Senior Member

Posts: 1107Fluffy
Yes. I got to the place, texted, and was told to come up, so I did. The girl who answered the door ushered me in, and apologized that it would be a few minutes before the other girl was ready. So, I think by way of apology, she kept me entertained by blowing me until the other girl was "ready" (as in, the last client had been walked out the door) and I went into the other room and had a full session with her.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
Honestly, if the first girl had been available, I would've been perfectly happy with a full session with her. Actually, a bit more my preferred type, slender with real tits. The main attraction was curvier, with implants and a prettier face.
Keep in mind that this was a couple / few years ago. I don't have a link or phone number or anything, not that they're likely here anymore, anyways.
-
12-17-19 16:09 #11607Senior Member

Posts: 347I got a message asking for a $30 cashapp deposit for first timers and that 'she' was at a hotel around Hodges Blv. Possibly a scam but maybe someone has meet her.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 15:09 #11606Regular Member

Posts: 18Mya
I was with her the last time she was in town in the same area. She also had me wait, but only for a couple of minutes before she gave me her room number. She is a gorgeous girl with a hot body and very friendly, but she had rules of only 2 positions, missionary and doggie. I usually like to try a few positions so that was a little bit of a let down, but overall she is better than most around here.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 14:01 #11605Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
12-17-19 13:52 #11604Senior Member

Posts: 919Aggravating
Her pics are so damn hot. It's a shame she's a damn thief.
Originally Posted by Grapp150
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 13:51 #11603Senior Member

Posts: 919Natalie
Should go on my list for sure. Good call.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 13:04 #11602Senior Member

Posts: 683Vivian
They are well known for taking the money and running. Run a search on Vivian and you will pass on her.
Originally Posted by SunDancer37
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:59 #11601Senior Member

Posts: 224Looks to be three or more different ladies. I texted them that same message.
I texted "Which one are you and what is thee hh donation?" Never heard a word.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:50 #11600Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185Seasons Greetings!
Hi sweetie! Have a great holiday, see ya soon xoxo.
Originally Posted by MarkFlorida
[View Original Post]
Happy holiday's to all my mongers!
-
12-17-19 12:22 #11599Senior Member

Posts: 266What did you search for?
I do not question your statement. But what did you search for to find this? I tried to search for info on them and was not able to find anything.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:17 #11598Senior Member

Posts: 628Well known scammers
Search is your friend.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:03 #11597Senior Member

Posts: 154Not her
That's not her in link this girl never had kids.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 11:34 #11596Senior Member

Posts: 347Legit?
Has this one ever been reviewed?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...i/559766995568











Reply With Quote




