Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,121 to 24,135 of 31133
-
12-17-19 21:34 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 229Mugshots. Holy cow
Saw a pic of a gal I dreamt of just a couple months ago on WCCB shots from yesterday!
Originally Posted by TheSlammer
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 21:33 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 391I have
I saw her a few months back and had zero issue. There was a knock on the door that said room service but it was a male voice and she said ignore it. After the session she called someone and told him to come back so I assume it was a scheduled regular and we were a little over on time.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
Tried to repeat but no luck. She's paranoid and a little sketchy in communication but that's it. YMMV.
-
12-17-19 15:51 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 80Arrests
Yes. Browse through the daily WCCB mugshots or the Meck Sheriff web page. You'll see plenty of familiar faces. Don't be surprised if the nicest, sweetest girl you've ever been with has a rap sheet.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:48 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 117Mugshots
Totally agree- been with many a girl that have mugshots. For far worse offenses too.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:46 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 137They are
Most of these girls arent angels and have checkered pasts. I'm not worried if she's done some stuff in the past, I'm worried about her having someone in the bathroom. I don't pack a weapon and although I've been in plenty of scrapes, I couldn't explain away a black eye at my house. I prefer not to mess with junkies, but she ain't skin and bones so she might not not be too strung out.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:41 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 7337Those are obvious mugshots. Someone is posting this stuff on many of these girls. Why I don't know. It is well know most girls in this hobby has bad habits. Many are supporting their RX habits. I bet most have been arrested too.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:39 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 137Think I got it
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...7/817602572337
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:30 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 117Link to robbery report
Anybody have the link to the robbery report? I've seen a few, but don't remember one with these pics.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:26 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 7337I remember years ago someone was posting total bullshit about Ruby Heart and it totally ruined her business. I seen her after that and had a good time as always. If it is a well reviewed and well known provider that is one thing but for a total unknown is another. I don't take many chances these days. If it don't feel right I pass.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:00 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 137Yep
So true, I'd feel like a total idiot if I got robbed. That's why I haven't pulled the trigger, but God I want to.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 11:47 #7003Senior Member

Posts: 7337We always have to take those kinds of reports with a big grain of salt but also consider the types we are dealing with too. Perhaps an extra layer of caution is warranted even though the report could be totally bogus.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 10:54 #7002Senior Member

Posts: 546Marie
Here's the link.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...n/149260719959
-
12-17-19 09:27 #7001Senior Member

Posts: 872No Good
I've seen several bad reviews. I was tempted to see her until reading them on here.
Originally Posted by Bryant66
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 08:53 #7000Senior Member

Posts: 443Jenna
Yep, I read through it too fast. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CltGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 08:39 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 137Marie. Scam?
I tried to copy the link but everytime I click it, it takes me into a search. So I will attach a pic. Has anyone tried Marie? Someone keeps posting multiple times a day that she is a thief, but according to their post she didn't actually steal anything. He caught her going through his pants. Well why the fuck did he leave his pants there for her to go through. I put mine on first thing, but I don't bring anything other than the donation. Anyway, I think the girl is hot, and the negative posts appear to be bullshit.










Reply With Quote






