Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6207

    Jenna's rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    She bumps it up to 150/200/250 today. GPS?
    Guys- If you read her post correctly, you will see She didn't raise her rates. She stopped doing Qv's because of the high cancel rate. So she does 150 hh / 200 hour / 275 90 min. She added a longer session at client's request. I saw her again yesterday and as always enjoyed my session.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8D57D7A7-68AE-4404-8A1D-02CDE9EFF317.jpg‎  

  2. #6206

    Over booked

    Plus the fact her great reviews have her more calls than she can handle. Only makes sense. If she's turning guys away then why not get more for her service. I e tried a few times to get her but she went quiet on me once after first contact asking what area she was in. Another time she replied a day later. I thought the previous donation was reasonable but at 200 for half hour I'll go see Becca instead or a few others I know can get an hour for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    My guess is her new hotel costs her more, so she bumped her rate to compensate.

  3. #6205

    Jenna

    My guess is her new hotel costs her more, so she bumped her rate to compensate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riidii  [View Original Post]
    She bumps it up to 150/200/250 today. GPS?

  4. #6204
    Quote Originally Posted by Mravcapo69  [View Original Post]
    Here is a new face on STG, or at least new to me. Any intel on this cutie?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/903133699475
    I'm interested myself, might have to break my routine later this week to try this one.

  5. #6203

    Jenna's rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Murican314  [View Original Post]
    Search for daddy's girl on STG. I think she runs one ad at a time and deletes old ones.
    She bumps it up to 150/200/250 today. GPS?

  6. #6202

    New talent

    Here is a new face on STG, or at least new to me. Any intel on this cutie?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...a/903133699475

  7. #6201

    Tiffany Love?

    Seems like I have seen her advertise on the Hickory board but I could be wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bryant66  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone give me any information about this MILF.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/625912640805

  8. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathByStereo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel. I found the reviews on the Gastonia board and decided to make an appointment with her for this morning. I contacted her last night and we scheduled for early this morning. She asked me to grab her a pack of cigarettes on the way, which I never ever do, but because she was so prompt and sweet via text, and since she's so damn gorgeous, I decided to grab them for her. I got to her street and she went completely dark on me. I waited for about 20 minutes or so and left. This is why I never buy shit for these girls. Not only did I waste about an hour of my time, I wasted $7 on cigarettes and I don't fucking smoke.

    I ended up seeing another girl in the area on short notice and it was overall a bad experience. What a shitty morning, and it was looking so bright. I don't give a fuck how good looking she is, I'll never schedule with her again. I had a window of time, and she fucked me around and made me late with nothing to show for it except a $7 loss.
    Been driving around with a pack in my console for about a year, so don't feel that you're the first.

  9. #6199
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I was too slow and the page is gone.
    Search for daddy's girl on STG. I think she runs one ad at a time and deletes old ones.

  10. #6198

    Yes

    Yes, the rates in the ad were what we discussed.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Were donations as steep as they look in the ad? They seem kinda inconsistent so figured I'd ask.

  11. #6197
    Thanks, I was too slow and the page is gone.

  12. #6196

    Donations are that high

    Got a text from her that those are her donations. I'm not willing to pay that price, but for those that will, enjoy and stay safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Were donations as steep as they look in the ad? They seem kinda inconsistent so figured I'd ask.

  13. #6195

  14. #6194
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Jenna who?
    This one.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/353064175159

  15. #6193

    MILF info

    Can anyone give me any information about this MILF.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/625912640805

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape