Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,011 to 29,025 of 58910
-
12-18-19 21:18 #29900Senior Member

Posts: 316Massage connection
First went to New Day because it was closer to my hotel. I waited forever for someone to come see me and when she did she seemed annoyed that I was bothering her, looked like she just woke up from a nap. So I decided to again go to massage connection. Saw the beautiful Kiko, I have tried every time to see her but she rarely does the deed anymore or so it seems. Had me see Blue who I remember from before she changed her name. This girl is fantastic, beautiful and loves to please. I can't wait to go again and again and again.
-
12-18-19 19:58 #29899Senior Member

Posts: 51MC NeiNei
Passing through Orlando and stopped in MC based on raving reviews on here. Location is right next to a busy street but the parking strip in front of MC is fairly quiet. I got lucky and was only person there. Dropped off $$ for 45 min at front and the hot hot hot mamasan invited me in. I requested NeiNei and she came popping out behind a door down the hall in her birthday suit. Details of visit was spot on as described in other posts, but I got to make a comment on that mouth of hers. Literal vacuum, thought my soul was getting sucked out of me and I did not want to leave. Mamasan was also playful and kept asking if she could join in on the fun, free of charge.
Definitely thoroughly enjoyed my short visit, will repeat x100.
As a boob lover on an Asian. NeiNei has pair of very soft, firm, full perky Cs. Also got fun eraser nipples.
-
12-18-19 17:51 #29898Senior Member

Posts: 199We're really spoiled in Orlando.
Sometimes all it takes is a visit to another area to see how good we have it.
Traveling for work, decided to pop into a AMP I've visited several times previously. All Thai girls, usually solid 8 or 9's in the lineup.
Today I pulled a mid 20's micro spinner with b cups. She was about as hot as you can imagine, just stunning. Get to the room and her communication skills are tragic, I speak 4 languages and still couldn't get my point across. She did, however, understand that I offered 1. 25 for FS and stripped down.
She starts a really pathetic massage, I ask for some teasing and attention to areas. She doesn't understand. Keeps massaging my lower legs. This goes on for 15 minutes lbefore I get really annoyed. I wanted some teasing by this goddess before the main event.
I literally put her hand on my balls and she goes. "Ok, you pay now. " And throws my clothes on me, I'm soaking wet with cheap.
Massage oil, now my clothes and jacket are too.
I got pissed and was going to leave, she offers a reduced rate. I stay against my better judgement. Always a mistake. Pay the 1. 0 and she finally starts a lazy petting zoo HJ. You know the one. She was talking trash in Thai during this, apparently not a fan of the rate she negotiated.
She wants extra for a CBJ, I am already irritated, so I declined. Went right to Mish and then doggy. Beat the bottom out of her in doggy, a proper spite fuck. She was yelping and trying to slow me down. I flipped her again and got myself really worked up. Pulled out, ditched the cover and rainbowed her from downtown. Missed the mark but hit her neck.
She acted like a total ***** afterwards and tried to cut the session short. Wasn't having it and made her give me a neck massage.
Probably the best / worst $220 I've spent in a long time. Told the mamasan she has a shit attitude on the way out.
Even though some of the local girls can be a PITA, we really have a great selection of excellent providers. Never had anything close to this bad in Orlando.
Q.
-
12-18-19 11:03 #29897Senior Member

Posts: 42Upselling
Agreed, the offer for more can go both ways. Can be hot just knowing there's more available, or obnoxious if they are not into the task at hand. When negotiating is a brief 1-2-3-done then it's sort of fun. Too much back and forth ruins a session on no time, though. Either way, the guidance around here is outstanding. Much more-so than home base which is often crickets. Will continue to share adventures.
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 09:37 #29896Senior Member

Posts: 79New Day Spa
Have had great times and some of the worst, is very hit or miss.
Originally Posted by Tonym4141
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 06:57 #29895Senior Member

Posts: 79Monitors
I do not like the monitors either, seem to be a huge distraction for the girls. I suppose they have their purpose but rather go to spa with no distractions.
Originally Posted by Big3350
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 00:03 #29894Senior Member

Posts: 664That was a nice post. Thanks for all the great details and info. Well done!
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 19:48 #29893Senior Member

Posts: 34How do the top AMPs compare to the pack. I wanted to try them, looking for a Latina, who do you think is best?
Originally Posted by Mase13
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 19:00 #29892Regular Member

Posts: 8New Day Coco
Was greeted by Coco and had a good massage hitting all of the right spots. Never had a bad experience at this spa always recommend!
-
12-17-19 16:39 #29891Senior Member

Posts: 226Good review
Very good review, Thank you.
Originally Posted by VisitingMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 12:28 #29890Senior Member

Posts: 25Massage Connection: No monitors / clocks
One of the reasons I'm sticking to MC right now. Is the fact that there are no camera monitors in the rooms or even a clock for that matter. The girls seem to get really distracted by these things. Went in search of a cheaper 4 hand. Scored late night 12 am at May spa OBT next to 528 across from Burger King. 4 hand was only $$$ total. But they watched the monitor like they were expecting to get raided. They watched the clock so hard I'm sure I didn't go a second over. Everything was covered, even my hand. They made put a rubber glove on for finger action. So I am sticking with MC where there are no monitors and clocks!
-
12-17-19 09:39 #29889Senior Member

Posts: 168Back to you
It has been awhile since I have visited the AMP scene, if you look at my old posts I was primarily AMP but since the brazillian wolfpack (named by DB58) has been in town I have stayed away. Anyway back to the you the wolfpack have been gone for a week so I wanted to get something in. Saw Coco good bolt ons tiny little thing. Leads me to the room standard grab for a check and leaves I undress and place $1. 2 on the table she comes back and acts surprised (which I thought was funny) then leaves to get the hat. BTW why don't they just come in with the hat they know the deal once they grab the junk. Back to the session standard pounding except she cannot handle legs on my shoulders so stay in mish and pound away she tries to tap out but I was determined fill the bag hot towel clean up get the that is #1 pointing to junior. I leave $1. 8 out the door.
I would return to AMP if the wolfpack is out of town for any extended period otherwise I will stick with the rotating brazillians.
Mase out!
-
12-17-19 08:15 #29888Senior Member

Posts: 41New Day Spa
On a recommendation from a local USASG member, I stopped by NDS on my way to the airport on my way home from a recent visit to Orlando for work. Once inside, I was met at the window by an attractive, mid-to-late 20's woman who later said her name was Coco. Paid for an hour massage, was showed the room and I stripped down. Coco came back in, asked me to lie face down, and spent some time warming up with massage on my arms, then back. Eventually she hopped up on the table to straddle my head facing backwards, one knee on each side of my head. She kept rubbing my back with her hands while also putting some very light pressure on the back of my head with her groin. I grabbed her ankles with my hands and caressed her while this was going on. Eventually she hopped off, still facing my head and just grabbed my hands and put them on her round bubble-like ass for me to feel up as she kept rubbing my back and shoulders. She then told me to flip, leaned in, and asked what else I'd like to do. I told her I'd be up for anything she was comfortable with. She gestured first for oral, then sex and I gave her a big smile. (Her pantomimes for those things were adorable.) After a brief pause to take care of business, she came back into the room, stripped down, and it was on. Great body, very attractive man-made breasts with no visible scars. I was already on my back so she started by leaning in and putting a condom on me with her mouth (I always love that little trick). She spent only a minute or two with CBJ, then jumped on top. I totally love ACG, so much so that it's often a challenge not to blow right then and there because it's just a big turn-on for me. Sure enough, after barely a minute I asked her to slow down, then a just a couple minutes later to switch positions 'cause I just couldn't handle it. So we changed up to doggie, which felt utterly great. Spent about 10 minutes doing slow, languorous doggie, feeling the pressure build and build. I considered ending things there, but decided to finish up in mish, which is usually my favorite position to end in. But frankly, mish wasn't really all that good with Coco. Her body looked phenomenal under mine, particularly those breasts jutting out and bouncing. But some ladies position themselves in a way that mish just doesn't feel as good as other positions. So after only a minute or so I asked to switch again back to ACG to finish. Coco moved very well in that position, and soon after had me straining not to bust. She rode me well until I eventually lost it in the cover.
Pros. Welcoming, willing attitude. Lots of clarity on the extras that were available so there was little ambiguity. Very cute girl with a good body, notably her breasts and nice round ass. Legs only OK as I like a bit more athleticism. Cons. No kissing was offered or attempted. I generally like more affection, so our fun was less passionate and more clinical than I typically prefer. Also, Coco tended to watch us in the mirror while we fooled around rather than make direct eye contact. And of course, there's always the awkwardness of screwing on a massage table. Sometimes that can be hot when the lady has a sexy attitude, but not so much this encounter. I've had other AMP encounters that even with those limitations, the vibe is more steamy and wanton. Maybe it was the early hour (I got there around 10:45 am). Or maybe the girl. But my experience didn't include the sort of GFE or other sexy stuff I've read in some prior NDS reviews. Despite the slight lack of passion, overall, the fun greatly outweighed the cons. Coco was a willing, attractive partner who, frankly, felt fantastic to be inside during doggie and Asian cowgirl and she made sure I had a good time.
We finished up the visit with 20 more minutes of massage on my stomach so Coco could work out the little bit of remaining tension in my back, legs, arms, and shoulders / neck. We never worked on my front. Guess I used up all the time normally devoted to that doing other things! No complaints about missing out that part of the massage, though. Massage quality was pretty good too. Overall, this was a solid, enjoyable, recommendable experience.
-
12-16-19 23:24 #29887Senior Member

Posts: 226Car
Could have been nothing. Not everyday two dudes stare at a massage parlour from across the street.
Originally Posted by Nightowl21
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 22:43 #29886Senior Member

Posts: 34Nei nei at MC
Had the pleasure of seeing her twice.
Pretty nice visits.
Loved the shower room.
Once in the therapy room, she went to town with the BBBJ and after 15 minutes, I blew. She handled it all very well.
Fake anger at me for not banging her.
Other time, she did a great 69 and slammed that puss right in me. It wasn't bad. I played for a few and then mished her to finish.
Really great body. Awesome boobs. They are rather nice.
If I see her again, I may try for the backside that someone else was asking about. That would be interesting.












Reply With Quote




