Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 7073
-
12-20-19 16:28 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 75Haley
I've seen Haley. She does a good BBBJ and you can go in bare. But she does rush you out. Worth a quick visit though IMO.
-
12-20-19 09:49 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 53Toft a out 3 years ago. Not the girl in the pics. The girl that answered the door was most definitely a M2 F transgender. Not really my speed so I ducked out of there ASAP. It was in those brand new condos in MV.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-19 01:52 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 144Those pics are all taken from some instagram model.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/yineth_moreno24/
-
12-19-19 19:25 #1850Banned Member

Posts: 222Anyone familiar with this one seems TGTBT
Can't find any reviews. She specifies no requests for photos. When I text her about reviews she says "I don't know if you not comfortable call someone else". So before I make that call was wondering if anyone knows anything.
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1140828
-
12-19-19 18:06 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 304Still see them at parties
"Still see them at parties".
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
The other member who responded to your question referred to past history. The post that you partially quoted (without quotation marks) uses "still", which is the present tense.
The past history: Apparently, a now-defunct local group that did have meet and greets was not careful about screening the males and some local donut-eaters (not in uniform, obviously) came to the event. They used that event to put faces to handles / names. Subsequently, those who ran the site were arrested with the help of information gained at the party.
Current: There is a local site that holds parties making the information available only to long-term members. I am not going to help any donut-eaters with their wasting of tax dollars by posting any details here nor by supplying information via PM.
-
12-19-19 17:09 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 244Wow, never mind. Just read the comments on her on that site. Also clicking other pics shows she's pretty rough.
Originally Posted by CduBonusG
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-19 16:05 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 244North County Intel
Curious about these-.
Shawna seems downright crazy but I'm intrigued - https://sandiego.rubratings.com/125648.
Haley in Vista - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/41175015/.
-
12-19-19 03:08 #1846Banned Member

Posts: 222Back when the other popular website was around they would hold mixers between hobbyists and providers.
Originally Posted by JayLake
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 13:32 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 553What do you mean by still see them at parties?
Originally Posted by BillyIsTheOne
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-19 03:15 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 147I have seen both of these gals. They are kinda old (late 40's maybe 50) but I was new and was fooled by the pics. I still see them at parties but I wouldn't see them professionally again. If you are 70, then they are probably good looking. They used to be friends but had a falling out.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 23:31 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 304Ashley Cruz, now of Oceanside
Ashley Cruz, now of Oceanside, formerly in North Park area.
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
I would be very surprised that she would have a male in a bathroom. She posted a few years ago that she had a dog for her protection. A dog is going to be less of a potential problem to her than a dude.
I never visited her because her reviews at Tee Eee Rrr were average to worse and I am allergic to pet hair.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...0532950/Ashley
-
12-16-19 22:37 #1842Senior Member

Posts: 162I don't want to go any further with this, I think it was originally posted on TER. Kind of the pimp in the bathroom kind of thing.
Originally Posted by SDboyy
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 19:18 #1841Regular Member

Posts: 14Wow
Man this is Horrible! How they got her? And how do someone protects himself from things like hidden camera?
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 16:35 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 174Here's #1326:
Originally Posted by XxxDan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BotShoes
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 13:12 #1839shill for a website

Posts: 175Anyone ever seen this chick? "Kristal"?
my bad guys... picked the wrong forum post deleted











Reply With Quote





