Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,721 to 24,735 of 59510
-
12-16-19 18:36 #34790Senior Member

Posts: 150Older KAMP ladies
Can't speak for Atlanta, but you'll find some in Cartersville (ABR) and Dalton (Royal). Both offer FS for around $. 6.
Originally Posted by RenzoLaFlare
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 15:01 #34789Senior Member

Posts: 42Can anybody recommend a good KAMP that offers older women? 50+ thanks!
-
12-16-19 13:05 #34788Senior Member

Posts: 150Yama Spa
Hadn't seen a review for Yama in a long time, so I went to check things out. What a waste of time!
Saw Mimi and she scoffed at the $$ I gave her. She said HJ and I said no way. Then she said I would need a lot more for FS. So we compromised on CBJ (apparently I would need a thousand dollars before she would do BBBJ). Anyway, she rushed the whole thing and was annoyed when it took a few minutes. She at least dropped her top (decent boobs) and allowed FIV during the CBJ.
No TS, no attempt at massage, no teasing. Not worth repeating.
-
12-16-19 12:29 #34787Regular Member

Posts: 10[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
12-16-19 09:49 #34786Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL oh yea, she does have tits too. Overshadowed by her amazing ass.
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 04:21 #34785Senior Member

Posts: 78Don't think so
God I had to react. I have a thing for latinas and I went there once to see Linda after so much fuss about her here this forum. IMO, she is too old for my taste (Probably 40 plus) and she has so many restrictions to touch her. I would not repeat. I have seen much better quality and service outside Atlanta and may be for Atlanta standards she is good. Hope the standard here improves more like probably Dallas. Seniors who are fans of Linda, just my opinion only.
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 22:24 #34784Senior Member

Posts: 60Sorry, plus house.
Originally Posted by DaSlickster
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 21:17 #34783Senior Member

Posts: 2311. 6 out the door or plus house?
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 21:15 #34782Senior Member

Posts: 231I went a couple of weeks ago. Cute 20-something provider. Rub was a B at best.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
She acted like she didn't want to finish the deed and encouraged a DIY. After much coercement she did her job. I felt like my junior prom date was jacking me.
YMMV.
-
12-15-19 19:07 #34781Banned Member

Posts: 127Sounds like a great spot. I'm going to be quite now LOL.
Originally Posted by Volli8080
[View Original Post]
Benderdundat.
-
12-15-19 08:19 #34780Senior Member

Posts: 60Linda is amazing.
So I read all the reviews of Tiger Spa and finally made the move. I went Friday night and asked for Linda. She came in looking great. Asked if I wanted Asian but I said was there for her. Went to TS, sauna then back to room. She massages me great then came the question. Told I her I wanted it all. She said $$ but agreed to $. 6. What can I say that has not been said. It was great. Only con was she didn't like her tits squeezed so she position herself so I couldn't touch easily. Overall will repeat. Worth it IMHO.
-
12-15-19 07:25 #34779Senior Member

Posts: 297Try the 4-hand. They mirrored the festivities.
Originally Posted by Volli8080
[View Original Post]
Found all my magic buttons.
-
12-14-19 19:35 #34778Senior Member

Posts: 1903Adore, not so much
Stopped by Adore, not even sure who I drew, not much of a personality so I didn't bother, we exchanged 5 words the most. The massage wasn't bad but wasn't good either. The plus side is no negotiation needed.
Originally Posted by Bullett64
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 19:28 #34777Senior Member

Posts: 1903Kaina
Thank you for the report, I concur the above and received very similar experience except I chose Hard and boy it was actually hard. You know how you order steak medium rare and you get rare? I thought I ask for Hard and get Medium. Big mistake but it was a very good hard massage. Her technique is down to the wire. The constant teasing did not disappoint either. Sadly I did not get any earlobe play but she went to town on my nip. Left happy, saw another young cute girl on the way in so I hope to try her next time.
Originally Posted by Volli8080
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 11:22 #34776Senior Member

Posts: 62Agreed on enough said! This is a new place in the heart of East Cobb. Probably best to keep it UTR. The local Soccer Moms and East Cobb religious nuts will be out in force if they hear or see too much activity.
Originally Posted by BenderDundat
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




