Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,246 to 16,260 of 25021
-
12-16-19 21:03 #8776Senior Member

Posts: 198Latina
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/254850152138
This one has been reviewed here can someone please help me. I can't find the review and I've looked several places.
-
12-16-19 18:10 #8775Senior Member

Posts: 159Melissa / Rose / Roselynn
Melissa also goes by Rose and Roselynn.
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
Saw her last week and would repeat. She's no longer working at notel but now incall at her place in Fall River. Agree her favorite is doggie and anal but everything agreeable except CG. Head game also first rate.
-
12-16-19 18:00 #8774Banned Member

Posts: 942Any pictures or vids?
Originally Posted by SkyWalker13
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 15:59 #8773Senior Member

Posts: 45Destiny
Anyone seen Destiny lately? I hit her up a couple of times over the weekend with no reply, which has NEVER happened with her, even when she's taking time off.
-
12-16-19 10:31 #8772Senior Member

Posts: 102Ashley
She's out of the business now and moved away. She was fantastic every time I saw her. Maybe one of the best providers I've seen.
Originally Posted by Salamanders
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 10:30 #8771Senior Member

Posts: 59Ashley
She is long gone moved to California.
Originally Posted by Salamanders
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 09:40 #8770Regular Member

Posts: 1I've been with her, excellent skills, want to make you feel comfortable, amazing BBBJ and truly enjoys facial.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 09:17 #8769Senior Member

Posts: 250Melissa
I can cosign on this. I've gotten to know her pretty well. She loves scratch tickets and gambling. She gets tested regularly and doesn't appear to do hard drugs. I spent about 2 hours with her after a session and she was cool. The girl actually uses hotel reward points to get free rooms and stuff. She's the first girl I've heard whose smart enough to so that. She isn't your typical cracked out working girl. I think she's just had a rough life. By the way she loves getting ass fucked.
Originally Posted by BBbabeLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 09:01 #8768Senior Member

Posts: 738Like a typical chubby 55 year old woman?
Originally Posted by AceTrav
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 08:59 #8767Senior Member

Posts: 738I'd be highly skeptical of this based on the reports made on her awhile back in the Boston board.
Originally Posted by BBbabeLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 08:41 #8766Senior Member

Posts: 67Melissa is clean and drug free. Her only vice is the casino. But she loves what she does and gets tested regularly and has papers to prove it.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 06:48 #8765Regular Member

Posts: 10Ashley
Saw Ashley a long time ago last year, been trying to set up a appointment but never responds did she quit?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ashley-e...vidence-395677
-
12-16-19 00:19 #8764Senior Member

Posts: 26Kelli
What does she look like exactly? Visual reference?
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 23:29 #8763Senior Member

Posts: 738You just get the impression she really enjoys what she does, she's clearly not an addict (one of the few providers I feel confident in making that statement about), and is just a really nice lady. She's also got some great BBBJ skills. It's all about the service with her, you don't go to her for her looks. She's probably in her late 50's at least, and on the heavy side. But the service and attitude are great. That's really it.
Originally Posted by CaddilacBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 23:07 #8762Senior Member

Posts: 142Kelli
Hey MongerBob.
I hear so much about Kelli 49 reviews? What sets her aside from other?
Thanks for info.
Originally Posted by MongerBob
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





