Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 695 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8287

    Nikki

    Went to Doll House this afternoon, one customer (me) and three girls, Nikki, Rose, and another thick chick. No one dancing so Nikki and I talked (negotiated). Short little girl, not quite a spinner but that helped give her a bit of a rack. Went back for only one song and she was as advertised. She sang into the mic with some enthusiasm and made it worthwhile. Cost was 30 for the song plus. 2 tip.

  2. #8286
    Quote Originally Posted by CnjDevilish  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. I will be in your area in a few weeks and am trying to plan out some are&are. What's the going price for a song at the local joints? Any tips for a visitor? Thanks!
    $30.00 starting, girls can charge as much as $50 a dance. YMMV.

  3. #8285

    Dance prices

    Quote Originally Posted by Nflmonger  [View Original Post]
    Went to DH today just after 12, I was their first customer, three girls working, one African American early twenty's and two thick blondes about the same age. Dropped five on the stage and got one of the blondes naked and wasn't too impressed. The AA girl sat next to me and struck up a convo. Great to talk to and very friendly. She offered a dance and we headed back. This girl is built rock solid!! Smooth soft and tone skin and a perfectly plump ass to grab! Within the first song she had junior out and was grinding against me and really getting into it!! So much that she left a snail trail on my navy slacks!! Oh well!! For the price of two songs and a small tip I left very happy!! Music was loud so I didn't catch a name.
    Hey guys. I will be in your area in a few weeks and am trying to plan out some are&are. What's the going price for a song at the local joints? Any tips for a visitor? Thanks!

  4. #8284

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter6  [View Original Post]
    If you read the whole post it clearly says Centerfold.
    Sorry about that, I saw the previous post and decided to have selective memory.

  5. #8283

    Kaliana

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeGuy3  [View Original Post]
    I went for a dance with a tall blonde at Wakos named Layla. At first she would not do anything extra, then she started a handjob with jr out and continued to the second song. After some number 2 she stopped and said that's it.

    Does she normally do this?
    Is there a dancer there named kaliana? I met a Cuban girl the other day and someone said she danced at wackos. Doesn't seem to speak a lot of English. Or she was blowing me off as I met her coming out a store.

  6. #8282

    Layla at Wackos

    I went for a dance with a tall blonde at Wakos named Layla. At first she would not do anything extra, then she started a handjob with jr out and continued to the second song. After some number 2 she stopped and said that's it.

    Does she normally do this?

  7. #8281

    Autumn at Wackos

    I meet Autumn at Wakos over the weekend. Went for a dance and she didn't take off anything. She let my hands roam anywhere and hers roamed nowhere. Steady grind (the best without extras), she concentrated on getting the job done and did in 2 songs.

    I've never experienced anything like this. Usually, when they won't take anything off they don't want to get you off or let you touch too much.

    Maybe I need to be more direct.

    Does she do extras?

  8. #8280

    Centerfold

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperNut  [View Original Post]
    Which club please?
    If you read the whole post it clearly says Centerfold.

  9. #8279

    Willow?

    Quote Originally Posted by HilliardSucks  [View Original Post]
    Willow is back? I loved her! Is she a bartender again or a dancer?
    Which club please?

  10. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Thursday around 4:30. Some of the best looking girls that I have seen there is a long time. Met Willow. She was attractive and fun to talk to. As always, the bartender is a sweetie. Glad to see her back. She has been gone for a while. Place was not the same without her. Centerfold is still my fave.
    Willow is back? I loved her! Is she a bartender again or a dancer?

  11. #8277
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtiss  [View Original Post]
    I will go with you.
    I am visiting there next month, will accompany if. You around.

  12. #8276

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyfall  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Thursday around 4:30. Some of the best looking girls that I have seen there is a long time. Met Willow. She was attractive and fun to talk to. As always, the bartender is a sweetie. Glad to see her back. She has been gone for a while. Place was not the same without her. Centerfold is still my fave.
    Does she do take out?

  13. #8275

    Centerfold

    Stopped by Thursday around 4:30. Some of the best looking girls that I have seen there is a long time. Met Willow. She was attractive and fun to talk to. As always, the bartender is a sweetie. Glad to see her back. She has been gone for a while. Place was not the same without her. Centerfold is still my fave.

  14. #8274

    Nikki at DH

    Went to DH recently for some lunch time fun and met Nikki, a petite mid 20's brunette with a decent rack and ass. Got some above average headache relief for two songs and a bit more. Nikki is super cool and told more is on the menu. So once again, DH did not disappoint!

  15. #8273
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Purr-fect idea! Especially with my birthday right around the corner!
    Hey let's get a few guys together to take you out for your birthday!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape