Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 10418
-
11-25-19 07:29 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 2027I assume it is, and their food is good as well. Just don't expect over 3-5 girls there, most of which are whales or not that attractive.
Originally Posted by SuperNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 18:16 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 109Gold Club Open for Lunch?
Considering it's location way off Atlantic Blvd near Regency, kinda hard traveling there just for lunch unless it's exceptionally good and priced right.
Originally Posted by AquariusJax
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 09:40 #8241Regular Member

Posts: 6Yes they do. They actually have a real chef there now and the food is great.
Originally Posted by FloridaBiker
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 11:40 #8240Senior Member

Posts: 311Three times last weekend. All 3 also did FS, and preferred that to a BJ because its easier to hide. They all said it was more strict now and acted worried but they performed.
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
Two I've know a while and one new. Not sure I should put out names in this climate.
-
11-22-19 16:59 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 109Wackos BJ?
Gorgeous Female or Beached Whale?
Originally Posted by MouthHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 09:14 #8238Senior Member

Posts: 1055Ok who's getting their dick sucked at Wackos today?
Well I'm sure going to try. I'll report back!
-
11-22-19 09:09 #8237Senior Member

Posts: 321Gold Club question
Are they open at lunch time?
Do they still serve food?
-
11-21-19 09:42 #8236Senior Member

Posts: 186Wackos again
I have wackos another shot yesterday afternoon and it was hopping like it used to. I went to the back with the only known commodity I saw in there and it just wasn't going to happen. The guy at the door (not Mike, but the shorter guy with glasses and a beard) was keeping an eye on things. Not long after my dance started I saw him tell the girl in the other corner booth to get up.
-
11-19-19 16:24 #8235Senior Member

Posts: 233Doll House day shift
Went to DH today just after 12, I was their first customer, three girls working, one African American early twenty's and two thick blondes about the same age. Dropped five on the stage and got one of the blondes naked and wasn't too impressed. The AA girl sat next to me and struck up a convo. Great to talk to and very friendly. She offered a dance and we headed back. This girl is built rock solid!! Smooth soft and tone skin and a perfectly plump ass to grab! Within the first song she had junior out and was grinding against me and really getting into it!! So much that she left a snail trail on my navy slacks!! Oh well!! For the price of two songs and a small tip I left very happy!! Music was loud so I didn't catch a name.
-
11-15-19 07:51 #8234Senior Member

Posts: 2027Bartenders
There are 3 or 4 hotties, two of which I do remember, Heather and Christa.
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 13:09 #8233Senior Member

Posts: 109Bartenders at Gold Club?
Any Names of Bartenders?
Originally Posted by Fishguy717
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 07:55 #8232Senior Member

Posts: 2027Gold Club
Gold Club is probably one of the deadest bars in the afternoons, with very little (not zero) to look at, much less ask to have a dance. However, things are picking up for them at night time. They have several night time bartenders that are hot, along with a pretty good crowd of nice looking girls. This all starts around 7, and of course, by 9 there are even better looking dancers. And fun is to be had with the right girl, after you get to know them. Just letting you know things are looking up, but primarily at night.
-
11-13-19 20:28 #8231Senior Member

Posts: 109Paradise was closed at 6 pm when I drove by
Who was bartending at Emperors when you were there? Wondering if Paradise finally closed doors?
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 16:51 #8230Senior Member

Posts: 805So what that tells you is.
That Wackos is still the best option IMO.
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
Not to say you can't score something fun at other places but most these girls that are worth a crap (and that can still work at wackos and haven't been banned from working there LOL) are going where there is business.
The sad description you gave of other places is the same sad girls get when trying to make money. So they go where the crowd is.
-
11-13-19 10:28 #8229Senior Member

Posts: 188Update - 1
So 4 pm, Emperors is dead other than a few BBW's and bartender seemed bothered to even have to serve me. Moved to Paradise. Closed, tried dollhouse but no alcohol, ended up at Centerfolds which had a cool local vibe but only like 3 sad chicks working there but everyone was real nice.
Originally Posted by Dan1978
[View Original Post]
This shit is like military recon work. Anyway, Next stop is gold club, passions, and maybe solid gold. Probably end of the week time permitting.
Oh, and I went by Wackos and it was slammed. No parking and I'm not looking to fight the crowd just to get some stripper attention.
-Don Jon.










Reply With Quote





