Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 394
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #154

    Hailey

    I don't know if anybody be interested but here one, idk if she real but you can try. GL!

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....ando/51890599/

  2. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by FatNHorny25  [View Original Post]
    I'm not like these other guys that would do that. I see there's some trust issues going on and I know you can't trust people anymore. But there is some people that you can trust and not have to worry about that person betray your trust. And that's rare to find. But I respect your choice to not give me me their names. Thank you for the information though. Much respect.
    Just find an ad of a girl you like and ask.

  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by DixieProwler  [View Original Post]
    There are a lot of them. Some are a YMMV deal and there is no way I would give you there names based on your number of post. You could possibly put my shit in the wind if you posted some of their names so my advice to you is contact some girls and ask them if they will do it.
    I'm not like these other guys that would do that. I see there's some trust issues going on and I know you can't trust people anymore. But there is some people that you can trust and not have to worry about that person betray your trust. And that's rare to find. But I respect your choice to not give me me their names. Thank you for the information though. Much respect.

  4. #151

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by FatNHorny25  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know I can find a provider that offers BBFS?
    They all pretty much do it. Some do it without asking, some with asking, some do in time, some do it if you have charm, some do if they are attracted to you, some it takes xtra money. If I want it I will pretty much find a way to get it and in some cases they want to but I won't. LOL.

    PG.

  5. #150

    Re: Providers that offers BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by FatNHorny25  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know I can find a provider that offers BBFS?
    I know a lot of providers who offer BBFS. If you want to find out who they are, then read post #69 and post #70.

    Thank you,

    Hari Balzak.

  6. #149

    Great DT Blowjob

    I know a lot of you travel and I think you can find this one is STP under the name Jessica.

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e370fe5235c9

  7. #148

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by FatNHorny25  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know I can find a provider that offers BBFS?
    There are a lot of them. Some are a YMMV deal and there is no way I would give you there names based on your number of post. You could possibly put my shit in the wind if you posted some of their names so my advice to you is contact some girls and ask them if they will do it.

  8. #147

    Providers that offers BBFS

    Does anyone know I can find a provider that offers BBFS?

  9. #146

    Right on point!

    Quote Originally Posted by ElReyDelMongo  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% right sir. I can't tell you how many times an SP has motioned to going right into BBFS when it's time for the main show. It does help to be freshly showered and manscaped. And if are treating them right, their comfort level is just higher. I'm not a BBFS kinda guy but I'd say a lot of our ladies are if they feel comfortable.

    ElRey.
    Thanks for explaining. I've couldn't have said it better. The top tier ladies want go all the way if you're not top tier. BBFS is optional then.

  10. #145

    100% correct

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBears58  [View Original Post]
    Also, pay close attention to the ones who post stuff like "absolutely no BBFS" or "if you ask I will delete your number". These are the ones who love it the most. Guaranteed they are BBing someone. Most of these girls have a guy or 2 they BB with for fun. I will say this though, someone may have brought this up already, but in regards to the comment of being an alpha, I agree you get much better results if you have the attitude that BB is expected and part of the package vs. Asking. Offering extra money just opens you up for more manipulation and a lighter wallet. However, there is a thin line between being an alpha and just hyper aggressive as most girls won't like this if you are too overbearing. They will think you put your bare cock in every girl you see and this could screw up your chances. From my experience unless you just have ridiculous chemistry and are vibing really well the first visit a woman will usually gauge if she will go that far with you based off of an established history of positive visits or at least that's the way it has been with me. She could open up after 5th visit, 20th visit, or 3rd visit. It all just depends on her comfort level with you and how much time you are willing to put into having her let her guard down. In addition to being an alpha I'd also like to add having excellent hygiene goes a long way. Happy mongering and stay clean my friends. LOL!

    DB58.
    You are 100% right sir. I can't tell you how many times an SP has motioned to going right into BBFS when it's time for the main show. It does help to be freshly showered and manscaped. And if are treating them right, their comfort level is just higher. I'm not a BBFS kinda guy but I'd say a lot of our ladies are if they feel comfortable.

    ElRey.

  11. #144

    Agreed and to add to this

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    Yes they do! LOL.
    Also, pay close attention to the ones who post stuff like "absolutely no BBFS" or "if you ask I will delete your number". These are the ones who love it the most. Guaranteed they are BBing someone. Most of these girls have a guy or 2 they BB with for fun. I will say this though, someone may have brought this up already, but in regards to the comment of being an alpha, I agree you get much better results if you have the attitude that BB is expected and part of the package vs. Asking. Offering extra money just opens you up for more manipulation and a lighter wallet. However, there is a thin line between being an alpha and just hyper aggressive as most girls won't like this if you are too overbearing. They will think you put your bare cock in every girl you see and this could screw up your chances. From my experience unless you just have ridiculous chemistry and are vibing really well the first visit a woman will usually gauge if she will go that far with you based off of an established history of positive visits or at least that's the way it has been with me. She could open up after 5th visit, 20th visit, or 3rd visit. It all just depends on her comfort level with you and how much time you are willing to put into having her let her guard down. In addition to being an alpha I'd also like to add having excellent hygiene goes a long way. Happy mongering and stay clean my friends. LOL!

    DB58.

  12. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by PharmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    They all pretty much will do it. It's just that a lot of you may not currently be the recipients.

    PG.
    Yes they do! LOL.

  13. #142

    Getting back to BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSin  [View Original Post]
    LOL! Good stuff fellas! You guys get the deal. You really don't have to look good or even have a lot of money, just got to be in charge. And I personally don't mind spending some time with these girls, it's really not that bad, but I do set the boundaries. They actually love me even more because of that! LOL. If they start getting clingy I immediately point it out and it immediately stops. If not, I punish them by not responding to their texts for several days or weeks. They eventually apologize and that's when I know they get it and we resume our little relationship.

    The BBFS part was a talking point in a previous convo that got apparently lost in convo LOL. Whatever, it don't matter now. Always be alpha!
    They all pretty much will do it. It's just that a lot of you may not currently be the recipients.

    PG.

  14. #141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1104

    Sheen

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Charlie Sheen said it best, we don't pay them for sex, we pay them to leave.

    C3.
    Truer words were never spoken. Another great quote is Jack Nicholson in 'As Good As It Gets' when asked how he writes about women so well. He replies, "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability".

    One of the more interesting things is how women seem to get off on pissing men off by constantly yapping. You have to wonder WTF is going on in their minds to just sit there and beatch like crazy about some stupid, inane shit, non-stop. It's like the price they make you pay if they know you want to fuck.

  15. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    Charlie Sheen said it best, we don't pay them for sex, we pay them to leave.

    C3.
    He also said "You don't get the virgin to the volcano by telling her you're going to push her in!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape