Thread: BBFS and BBBJ
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 392
-
02-03-20 15:12 #152Senior Member

Posts: 57I'm not like these other guys that would do that. I see there's some trust issues going on and I know you can't trust people anymore. But there is some people that you can trust and not have to worry about that person betray your trust. And that's rare to find. But I respect your choice to not give me me their names. Thank you for the information though. Much respect.
Originally Posted by DixieProwler
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-20 20:27 #151Banned Member

Posts: 1328Bbfs
They all pretty much do it. Some do it without asking, some with asking, some do in time, some do it if you have charm, some do if they are attracted to you, some it takes xtra money. If I want it I will pretty much find a way to get it and in some cases they want to but I won't. LOL.
Originally Posted by FatNHorny25
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
02-02-20 16:46 #150Senior Member

Posts: 600Re: Providers that offers BBFS
I know a lot of providers who offer BBFS. If you want to find out who they are, then read post #69 and post #70.
Originally Posted by FatNHorny25
[View Original Post]
Thank you,
Hari Balzak.
-
02-02-20 15:48 #149Senior Member

Posts: 463Great DT Blowjob
I know a lot of you travel and I think you can find this one is STP under the name Jessica.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e370fe5235c9
-
02-02-20 15:24 #148Senior Member

Posts: 152Bbfs
There are a lot of them. Some are a YMMV deal and there is no way I would give you there names based on your number of post. You could possibly put my shit in the wind if you posted some of their names so my advice to you is contact some girls and ask them if they will do it.
Originally Posted by FatNHorny25
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-20 16:37 #147Senior Member

Posts: 57Providers that offers BBFS
Does anyone know I can find a provider that offers BBFS?
-
12-15-19 14:56 #146Senior Member

Posts: 190Right on point!
Thanks for explaining. I've couldn't have said it better. The top tier ladies want go all the way if you're not top tier. BBFS is optional then.
Originally Posted by ElReyDelMongo
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 04:41 #145Senior Member

Posts: 82100% correct
You are 100% right sir. I can't tell you how many times an SP has motioned to going right into BBFS when it's time for the main show. It does help to be freshly showered and manscaped. And if are treating them right, their comfort level is just higher. I'm not a BBFS kinda guy but I'd say a lot of our ladies are if they feel comfortable.
Originally Posted by DaBears58
[View Original Post]
ElRey.
-
12-15-19 01:44 #144Senior Member

Posts: 130Agreed and to add to this
Also, pay close attention to the ones who post stuff like "absolutely no BBFS" or "if you ask I will delete your number". These are the ones who love it the most. Guaranteed they are BBing someone. Most of these girls have a guy or 2 they BB with for fun. I will say this though, someone may have brought this up already, but in regards to the comment of being an alpha, I agree you get much better results if you have the attitude that BB is expected and part of the package vs. Asking. Offering extra money just opens you up for more manipulation and a lighter wallet. However, there is a thin line between being an alpha and just hyper aggressive as most girls won't like this if you are too overbearing. They will think you put your bare cock in every girl you see and this could screw up your chances. From my experience unless you just have ridiculous chemistry and are vibing really well the first visit a woman will usually gauge if she will go that far with you based off of an established history of positive visits or at least that's the way it has been with me. She could open up after 5th visit, 20th visit, or 3rd visit. It all just depends on her comfort level with you and how much time you are willing to put into having her let her guard down. In addition to being an alpha I'd also like to add having excellent hygiene goes a long way. Happy mongering and stay clean my friends. LOL!
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
DB58.
-
12-10-19 21:04 #143Senior Member

Posts: 706Yes they do! LOL.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-19 13:17 #142Banned Member

Posts: 1328Getting back to BBFS
They all pretty much will do it. It's just that a lot of you may not currently be the recipients.
Originally Posted by OriginalSin
[View Original Post]
PG.
-
12-05-19 12:42 #141Senior Member

Posts: 1104Sheen
Truer words were never spoken. Another great quote is Jack Nicholson in 'As Good As It Gets' when asked how he writes about women so well. He replies, "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability".
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
One of the more interesting things is how women seem to get off on pissing men off by constantly yapping. You have to wonder WTF is going on in their minds to just sit there and beatch like crazy about some stupid, inane shit, non-stop. It's like the price they make you pay if they know you want to fuck.
-
12-05-19 10:41 #140Senior Member

Posts: 509He also said "You don't get the virgin to the volcano by telling her you're going to push her in!
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-19 10:12 #139Senior Member

Posts: 2464Always remember
Charlie Sheen said it best, we don't pay them for sex, we pay them to leave.
Originally Posted by PharmaGuy
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
12-04-19 22:26 #138Banned Member

Posts: 1328Yep, my cute neighbor always wants to hook up, but I never do, it's because I have to listen to her talk non-stop about God only knows what for at least an hour minimum. Just. Can't. Do. It. Then there is another one that wants to talk talk talk over the damn phone. Oh hell No.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
Now, I know I sound shallowAF, but don't get me wrong, there are def. Girls I will chill with. I loved hanging with Dallas and Cassie is super cool too. I especially love when Cassie is drunk. That girl is a such a trip. There are others, but for me paying is just so much more convenient.











Reply With Quote





