Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 18289
-
12-15-19 12:47 #12064Senior Member

Posts: 863CandyGirl_21
May I ask why you posted this question for CandyGirl_21 under Los Angeles Bareback Beauties? Whatever gave you the impression she lets rawdoggin? Who did you get that intel from? If there's somebody here capable of getting BB from these girls it would be me, and I did not get BB from CandyGirl despite my best efforts. Her pussy tastes and smells great though, and absolutely loves DATY. Booked her for an hour GFE including video and pics. BBBJ, DATY, DATO, LFK, 69, CFS. My 1-hr video is super hot. The contrast of her charcoal dark skin against my light brown complexion is sexy af.
-Steak.
Originally Posted by PSEFuckSlutLuv
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 12:24 #12063Senior Member

Posts: 130Candygirl_21
Any updates? Past reports say she's at best a flake, at worst a bait & switch. Is she even down with bareback? Thanks.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/CandyGirl_21
-
12-14-19 17:51 #12062Senior Member

Posts: 713Did anyone ever hear back from the guys who claimed to have heard some bad things about sunkissedkayla? I was hoping someone would share but guess not. She's had a friend or 2 that looked interesting and I've kept on the maybe list.
Originally Posted by JakeDiver
[View Original Post]
She got caught recycling a handle for one of her crew with a rob past. I never had a problem with kayla but I prefer to avoid anyone with a hint of rob and was wondering if that was the issue with her.
-
12-13-19 05:37 #12061Senior Member

Posts: 130Ariel's friend is SugarJABS. I saw Ariel once. Easy BBFS for I think 80. She wasn't openly using anything at the time, but clearly she was amped. At the end of the session, her friend returned with another person. They were clearly all about to get lit once I left. I might return, but then, I occasionally enjoy living on the edge. But it's obvious these two chicks are to be avoided if you prefer escorts to be responsible adults for the majority of the day.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-19 05:26 #12060Regular Member

Posts: 7Thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
Are you able to pm her number to me?
-
12-11-19 04:37 #12059Regular Member

Posts: 5Interested too.
Originally Posted by EuphoriaSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 18:34 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 46Read the mixed reviews and decided to find out for myself. I suppose I got lucky with the bubbly & fun Mila (a. K. a real name is Rose) for you who's wondering. Of course, the half empty open bottle of Vodka that was sitting on the night stand might played role in that. Overall, very GFE and worth the HHR visit.
Originally Posted by Ratrod
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 15:25 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 40Curious as well
Also interested to know the details here!
Originally Posted by JustInCase12
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 14:39 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 2085Yeah, but she is so hot.
Originally Posted by JustInCase12
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 14:07 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 197Shady things
Can you share with us, or PM me?
Originally Posted by JustInCase12
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-19 12:19 #12054Regular Member

Posts: 24Thanks! Too bad on Gigi. Looked like my kinda gal.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Singlelady. I think she's hot and cold, but I'll stay away.
-
12-10-19 02:12 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 1834SunkissedKayla
I've seen her recently. Young and very attractive. She's lost weight and looks much better in person than the photos. Nice perky pierced B's. Good service, but a bit high as she was smoking before and after our session. Definitely loves her 420 and is laid back. She's a solid 9/10 for looks in my book and that alone makes up for okay service. BBFS is available with a larger tip.
Originally Posted by JakeDiver
[View Original Post]
I didn't get any bad vibes from her. If she's truly doing shady or unsafe shit, kindly share what you've heard or experienced. Based on my own session, there was nothing abnormal. Seeing how there was a falling out between the two, I wouldn't be surprised to see them slander each other and cause harm to their respective business.
-
12-10-19 01:26 #12052Regular Member

Posts: 3SunKissedKayla
I'd also be interested to hear what the negative stuff is regarding SunkissedKayla, if it's anything serious. Anything you can share her or via pm would be very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
And thanks for the great report on this hottie, hope she pops up again soon.
J.
-
12-09-19 23:59 #12051Regular Member

Posts: 4Can you PM me her number?
Originally Posted by SteakTartare
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-19 22:24 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 713She's living off a boyfriend that's in and out of jail. When she has to feed herself, she's hard up for cash. Her profiles been quiet for a while, so he may be out now or she's found another guy to leech off.
Originally Posted by BillyBob84
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




