Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,316 to 18,330 of 26374
-
12-15-19 00:05 #8059Senior Member

Posts: 59Nola
Saw Nola about 3 years ago. She was not a spinner then, kind of thick and curvy. She looks to have put on a few pounds in her "current" pics. She always has been good at taking her pics using flattering angles and poses. She does have a nice face when she smiles. Problem is when I saw her she didn't smile or even fake that she was enjoying it. Her attitude was like she was doing me a favor to even spend time with me.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
Definitely would not repeat. Just not my cup of tea.
Be safe.
Daddio.
-
12-15-19 00:02 #8058Senior Member

Posts: 45Nola
I saw her twice in early 2017. Each time was average. I absolutely hate the CBJ but that's how she started. Looks like she's lost 10 pounds or more. She was checking her phone a lot and was only half into it from what I remember. I got her to do greek on the 2nd visit which was nice but she buzz killed me when she said her boyfriend was outside wanting to talk to her but not to worry because he knows what she does. She had a nice apartment too but I wasnt allowed on the couches or the bedroom so I was stuck fucking her on a shitty little air mattress.
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 20:53 #8057Regular Member

Posts: 23Kandii
Have been seeing this on for a minute it thought it's about time I left a review.
Stay at a area in the hood close to downtown.
Set up if not the best but works no crazy smells little messy.
As for looking late 40's MILF more so gilf type little rough in the face body is my type I like them a bit thick.
Now about the service God DAMMNNNN.
She puts in work. She promotes her self as a head artist and is.
Is submissive and know how to please- BBBJ cim SW on the table, sucks balls, deep throat without asking, and.
Bonus is a squirter. Has a nice backshot game and nice thick booty.
You can tell she enjoys the service and I get a discount as a regular already for her cheap price. 100 roses.
If you want a good time this is a quality service at a quality price.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/829197283917
-
12-14-19 20:43 #8056Senior Member

Posts: 774Nola
So explain please. She has 2 ads up which are the currant pics? I've met her and she didn't look like this.
Originally Posted by MJacobs333
[View Original Post]
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/816229729120
-
12-14-19 17:32 #8055Senior Member

Posts: 36Waukesha Jen
I had a dream this week with Jen in Waukesha. She has been reviewed here before and always provides good service for a good price. She is a bbw but has great tits and seems to enjoy what she does. I always get a BBBJCIM and also some fun Titfucking. She has a decent incall in downtown Waukesha. Sometimes she has a friend and she is skinny and cute.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lets-...53868-38259154
Later and Be safe.
Beach.
-
12-14-19 14:02 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 215Mandy
I posted about her in the Seeking forum. I found her to be fun to talk to and her oral skills are amazing.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 13:13 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 177Gypsy Rose
Gypsy Rose has mixed reviews but I decided to visit her. Not my first choice but she was the only one to answer the phone when I had time to play. I had a worthwhile visit. I was expecting an older average looking provider and decent BBBJ and that is what I got. Gypsy was clean and didn't rush the session. Apartment was cluttered but not smelly. Tits are much smaller that pics indicate. I will visit again if no better options are available.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/404330212859
-
12-14-19 12:49 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 656Beauty: Latina in WA
Are you talking about this one.
Originally Posted by GodOfGods
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1642281
She posts on adult search. She has developed GPS. Used to be budget friendly. She was very lame and rushed.
-
12-14-19 10:41 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 2814Which beauty? There all beauties!!
Originally Posted by GodOfGods
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 01:14 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 45Nola
Looks like another backpage girl is back guys. Been almost 3 years since I saw this one a few times. No bareback but she was decent. I wouldn't pay more than 100.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/516648006899
-
12-13-19 22:23 #8049Regular Member

Posts: 3Beauty
Has anyone see beauty I haven seen her in over a year wo dering if she's still around.
-
12-13-19 20:43 #8048Senior Member

Posts: 1244Pics SA
That gal in the pictures had a profile on Seeking for a while. Not sure if she deleted it, blocked me or was suspended. Her name on SA was Unfamiliarblonde. Here is a link but not sure if it works since it says not there.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/9fdf5...7-2c53b0776351
-
12-13-19 17:44 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 166Sammie
Don't think I added a link.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/631826898663
-
12-13-19 17:36 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 299Lol
Respect those who respect her? Bs and drama free? Yeah ok NO. Don't contact this dash with dash chick at all.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...g/151816278536
-
12-13-19 16:54 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 166Sammie
We have a lot of Sammie's but this one is a charm. I usually only see agency girls but this girl is very hot, young, tight and a local. No GFE and everything is covered. Does multiple positions and loves to moan. She offers incalls near downtown. Her rates were non negotiable. 120 qv 180 hhr 280 hr. Sorry fellas if you can't afford that. Who knows, maybe after becoming a regular she'll drop some. Pics are her. I made special requests for extra pics and she was willing to provide. Will definitely repeat and do recommend.











Reply With Quote





