Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8055

    Kandii

    Have been seeing this on for a minute it thought it's about time I left a review.

    Stay at a area in the hood close to downtown.

    Set up if not the best but works no crazy smells little messy.

    As for looking late 40's MILF more so gilf type little rough in the face body is my type I like them a bit thick.

    Now about the service God DAMMNNNN.

    She puts in work. She promotes her self as a head artist and is.

    Is submissive and know how to please- BBBJ cim SW on the table, sucks balls, deep throat without asking, and.

    Bonus is a squirter. Has a nice backshot game and nice thick booty.

    You can tell she enjoys the service and I get a discount as a regular already for her cheap price. 100 roses.

    If you want a good time this is a quality service at a quality price.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...3/829197283917
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F3D1E704-C9E5-4695-9EC0-54AB1916FE61.jpg‎  

  2. #8054

    Nola

    Quote Originally Posted by MJacobs333  [View Original Post]
    Looks like another backpage girl is back guys. Been almost 3 years since I saw this one a few times. No bareback but she was decent. I wouldn't pay more than 100.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/516648006899
    So explain please. She has 2 ads up which are the currant pics? I've met her and she didn't look like this.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/816229729120

  3. #8053

    Waukesha Jen

    I had a dream this week with Jen in Waukesha. She has been reviewed here before and always provides good service for a good price. She is a bbw but has great tits and seems to enjoy what she does. I always get a BBBJCIM and also some fun Titfucking. She has a decent incall in downtown Waukesha. Sometimes she has a friend and she is skinny and cute.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/lets-...53868-38259154

    Later and Be safe.

    Beach.

  4. #8052

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    That gal in the pictures had a profile on Seeking for a while. Not sure if she deleted it, blocked me or was suspended. Her name on SA was Unfamiliarblonde. Here is a link but not sure if it works since it says not there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fdf5...7-2c53b0776351
    I posted about her in the Seeking forum. I found her to be fun to talk to and her oral skills are amazing.

  5. #8051

    Gypsy Rose

    Gypsy Rose has mixed reviews but I decided to visit her. Not my first choice but she was the only one to answer the phone when I had time to play. I had a worthwhile visit. I was expecting an older average looking provider and decent BBBJ and that is what I got. Gypsy was clean and didn't rush the session. Apartment was cluttered but not smelly. Tits are much smaller that pics indicate. I will visit again if no better options are available.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/404330212859

  6. #8050

    Beauty: Latina in WA

    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfGods  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see beauty I haven seen her in over a year wo dering if she's still around.
    Are you talking about this one.

    https://adultsearch.com/wisconsin/mi...scorts/1642281

    She posts on adult search. She has developed GPS. Used to be budget friendly. She was very lame and rushed.

  7. #8049
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfGods  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see beauty I haven seen her in over a year wo dering if she's still around.
    Which beauty? There all beauties!!

  8. #8048

    Nola

    Looks like another backpage girl is back guys. Been almost 3 years since I saw this one a few times. No bareback but she was decent. I wouldn't pay more than 100.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/516648006899

  9. #8047

    Beauty

    Has anyone see beauty I haven seen her in over a year wo dering if she's still around.

  10. #8046

    Pics SA

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamblu  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/839060255710

    Saw this one tonight based on some positive reviews conflicting with one negative (which appeared more of an opinion than anything-no offense). Her ad claimed good things, and I can honestly say I was pleased for sure. Not perfect looking but not terrible. She was sweet and her services were definitely good. I just went back to back bbbjcimws. I would repeat. Communication was good and set up was easy as well. Met behind place for car date. Again, pleased overall.
    That gal in the pictures had a profile on Seeking for a while. Not sure if she deleted it, blocked me or was suspended. Her name on SA was Unfamiliarblonde. Here is a link but not sure if it works since it says not there.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fdf5...7-2c53b0776351

  11. #8045

  12. #8044

    Lol

    Respect those who respect her? Bs and drama free? Yeah ok NO. Don't contact this dash with dash chick at all.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...g/151816278536

  13. #8043

    Sammie

    We have a lot of Sammie's but this one is a charm. I usually only see agency girls but this girl is very hot, young, tight and a local. No GFE and everything is covered. Does multiple positions and loves to moan. She offers incalls near downtown. Her rates were non negotiable. 120 qv 180 hhr 280 hr. Sorry fellas if you can't afford that. Who knows, maybe after becoming a regular she'll drop some. Pics are her. I made special requests for extra pics and she was willing to provide. Will definitely repeat and do recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47660.jpg‎   47636.jpg‎  

  14. #8042

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamblu  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/839060255710

    Saw this one tonight based on some positive reviews conflicting with one negative (which appeared more of an opinion than anything-no offense). Her ad claimed good things, and I can honestly say I was pleased for sure. Not perfect looking but not terrible. She was sweet and her services were definitely good. I just went back to back bbbjcimws. I would repeat. Communication was good and set up was easy as well. Met behind place for car date. Again, pleased overall.
    I have plans to see her today. Through the contact I've had so far nothing seems sketchy. I'm not nervous going in. But as always will be cautious. Will report after.

  15. #8041

    Goes by Mandy

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/839060255710

    Saw this one tonight based on some positive reviews conflicting with one negative (which appeared more of an opinion than anything-no offense). Her ad claimed good things, and I can honestly say I was pleased for sure. Not perfect looking but not terrible. She was sweet and her services were definitely good. I just went back to back bbbjcimws. I would repeat. Communication was good and set up was easy as well. Met behind place for car date. Again, pleased overall.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape