Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 4721
-
12-17-19 10:38 #1841Regular Member

Posts: 1Used to be senior / regular member but stepped away from the boards for a few years or so. Been lurking on the boards last few months.
I had a dream with with angelica after seeing your review below. She's the girl in the pics, but there's a lot of make up and picture touch up. Her complexion and appearance wasn't sexy like the pictures. She's cute, not bad, but between the look and the apartment, felt kind ghetto and wanted to do the deed and get out of there. Was not a conducive environment. She was talking with her dealer and asked if he could be over in 15 minutes, thankfully he wasn't, but that really was the last straw for me with this one. Bbj was available but not would I repeat, no. Felt a little to ghetto for me both the girl and the place. She's nice and attentive and good talent and bbbjwas fine but ddi not offer thebbfs in this case. She has a tight body, but basically no tits. C-cup miracle / fake bra made my hopeful, but there's nothing there basically. Likely will not repeat.
I miss the good ol' days like 2-3 years ago. To many ad sites and fake ads and duplicate ads these days. Too much crap to wade through. Wish people around her used ourhome2 like in Texas, keep thinking of moving there for action LOL. Don't trust a lot of the Eros ads s anymore even though I prefer the higher class ladies you would see on Eros. When theirs no description and no hits on phone or email, not worth the risk. The good times may be gone for good. Have a kind of UTR lady saw a couple times but she flaked on me a bit the last couple times. Once she was having I think related rant I think, where you can hear the gears slipping, and another time last minute text after an hour drive she says her dude friend is staying on her couch and we need to pickup a key from someone, and after 20 minutes waiting she still wasn't downstairs to. Felt iffy and used the smart head and left. May quit the hobby if times like these continue.
Originally Posted by Fbrd68
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-19 00:59 #1840Banned Member

Posts: 968Think she's the main BBW one? Who answers most of those ads.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/436979099194
It was said on here, that she rolls with this Latin BBW girl. And this Star chick answers most or all of the ads. A reviewer said he was going to see the bbw girl in the ad photos. But she answered the door instead, Star. The above ad link gal. I plead the 5th when it comes to if I hooked up with her long time ago? Haha to me. Should've turned around. Guys feel free to rag on me for that hookup. LOL. She didn't seem rude during the encounter. But right before I got there, she was mean on the phone. Yelling at me. Thinking I wasn't coming. She knew I was over an hr away. Coming from Worcester. She was in a town, in the South Shore. At the time. Neither of us were into the fun. Met her off of a Chat line. This was one of my most lackluster, boring hookups ever. Don't recommend her.
-
12-16-19 14:23 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 61Bbw's
Just curious if anyone has seen or has Intel on any of the bbw's that are on stg. I see about once a month they advertise at same time, Amber, star, princess, and Lexy. I haven't seen any of them but thinking about it. Let me know if anyone knows more about them.
-
12-16-19 11:14 #1838Senior Member

Posts: 931Red head
If the ad is real, there would not be be every single sex act listed that's available on STG. Checking them all off, is a hint of fake to me.
Originally Posted by GiilsonWH
[View Original Post]
The phone number is the switchboard number for a Houston, Tx hotel.
-
12-16-19 10:30 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 213Just looking at the phone number listed, plus the location, this ad is most likely fake / scam.
Originally Posted by Ridem
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-19 10:19 #1836Senior Member

Posts: 419Red Head: "My time your pleasure "
Anyone partake in this one?
Red head, Location: Advertises in Worc (Ad says any location, In / Out Call) 26.
"My time your pleasure ".
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...e/133654088995
-
12-16-19 10:02 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 419Re: "almost perfect" girl
Nope Iam, wish I have heard of her, couldn't find a lot on her other than two near image pic searches and although near they were not much help.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
https://hotmirrorpics.com/sexy-tople...th-great-tits/
And.
https://hotmirrorpics.com/black-teen...body-selfshot/
-
12-16-19 06:52 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 826Jessica
Back in September, Marley was advertising as Jessica, I saw her back then when she was living on Hazel St in the burg. I was a very weird experience to say the least. Look at my post #1580
Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 19:53 #1833Senior Member

Posts: 144K603
She's back in the area for a while. Saw her tonight and had the usual great time. She's looking for dates!
-
12-15-19 19:12 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 178That photo is all over the internet if you do a reverse image search.
Maybe ask the actual gal to send you a proof photo (two fingers up, holding today's paper, finger in her ear, etc.). If she looks like the model at all it could be a hottie. Best of luck.
Originally Posted by IammeIam
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-19 18:18 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 931New talent
Have to ask if anyone has seen this "almost perfect" girl, my belief, that is a total (almost TGTBT) body.
http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...3/986893544321
-
12-15-19 13:56 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 115Marley. My experience.
The girl I saw did not resemble the girls body in this ad. Positively not her. The girl I saw was the same girl I was in the elevator with back when another monger and I were in the same elevator together with 2 different girls. Her pics fake then too!
Originally Posted by JoeBellone
[View Original Post]
Anyways. This Marley met me outside near her basement "apartment " and led me to the cellar. An unfinished dirt floor cellar with a mattress on the ground and a lamp. Would not repeat, only positive was I didn't get robbed although it was sketchy as fuck!
-
12-15-19 06:03 #1829

Posts: 65Marley
If this is the Marley I saw she had a pimp hiding in the bathroom. Make sure if you see her no one else is hiding.
Originally Posted by EternalPlay
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-19 15:45 #1828Senior Member

Posts: 130K603
Saw her today. Thanks for the recommendations. She was fine. No issues.
-
12-14-19 12:15 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 174Brittany & Marley
I found that Marley has a few ads where the phone number is the same as Brittany, only she doesn't list it in the ad. You have to click the "Call me" button to see it. Probably two different girls but if I recall correctly Marley didn't have good reviews.
Originally Posted by Matty1169
[View Original Post]
http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...y/967354585369








Reply With Quote






