Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 315 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1826
    Quote Originally Posted by MassHog  [View Original Post]
    Any fresh links to the Greenfield girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceHeaven  [View Original Post]
    I had a strange adventure up in Leominster the other day. I was driving to the AMP at 1040 Central to say hello to Amy, the nice Chinese woman that calls clients all the time looking for business! But I saw a normal-looking white woman walking on the side of the dark road with bags of laundry so I thought wow that is dangerous I will see if she needs a ride. Sure enough she said yes, jumped in the car and told me she was staying at a hotel right up the street. Very friendly, and she was drinking a soda can full of something that she later said was vodka and grapefruit juice. That explains the good mood she was in! Anyway, we made it back to the hotel, helped her carry the stuff to her room, started talking and that's when she told me she was "working" . Told me her Name is "Jessica" . She was not busy and asked me if I wanted to stay for a short time. By that time I could tell that she was very curvy, funny / crazy as hell, very good looking and a bit drunk. We had a great time, she has a great body and a TON of tattoos. She says she usually hangs out in Fitchburg. My question to all mongers is. Has anyone else bumped into this Jessica?? I looked for any advertising on a couple of the Worcester / Fitchburg sites and I could NOT find her anywhere. She gave me her phone number (it worked that day and a bit after as we called each other to confirm numbers) but I have not been able to get in touch last couple of days. If anyone knows who I am talking about pass along some way to find her again! BTW, I never made it over to see Amy at 1040 !! I will stick with my new find, Jessica, if I can find her!! HELP! Thanks, PH.
    I live in the area but have never seen anyone that fits your description. If I do see something or find any info ill be sure to let you know but I am also very interested in Jessica if you do find out could you share? Thanks.

  2. #1825

    Could it be the great one Nicole? This ad guys. LOL.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...o/589906181249

    If so she's disguising her face with an emoji. Probably not her. But whoever this is looks interesting. Goes by Brittney, I guess.

  3. #1824

    Leominster adventure, Fitchburg woman info needed

    I had a strange adventure up in Leominster the other day. I was driving to the AMP at 1040 Central to say hello to Amy, the nice Chinese woman that calls clients all the time looking for business! But I saw a normal-looking white woman walking on the side of the dark road with bags of laundry so I thought wow that is dangerous I will see if she needs a ride. Sure enough she said yes, jumped in the car and told me she was staying at a hotel right up the street. Very friendly, and she was drinking a soda can full of something that she later said was vodka and grapefruit juice. That explains the good mood she was in! Anyway, we made it back to the hotel, helped her carry the stuff to her room, started talking and that's when she told me she was "working" . Told me her Name is "Jessica" . She was not busy and asked me if I wanted to stay for a short time. By that time I could tell that she was very curvy, funny / crazy as hell, very good looking and a bit drunk. We had a great time, she has a great body and a TON of tattoos. She says she usually hangs out in Fitchburg. My question to all mongers is. Has anyone else bumped into this Jessica?? I looked for any advertising on a couple of the Worcester / Fitchburg sites and I could NOT find her anywhere. She gave me her phone number (it worked that day and a bit after as we called each other to confirm numbers) but I have not been able to get in touch last couple of days. If anyone knows who I am talking about pass along some way to find her again! BTW, I never made it over to see Amy at 1040 !! I will stick with my new find, Jessica, if I can find her!! HELP! Thanks, PH.

  4. #1823
    Took a chance and paid Angelica a visit in Fitchburg. Was at her apartment in a small bedroom. She appeared to be alone and the room was clean with a huge bed.

    She is the girl in the pics. Very cute but a lot of makeup.

    I went with $ for a qv. She seems open to a lot and was very friendly.

    She is somewhat GFE. Not a huge kisser. But BBBJ, BBFS and cip were all on the menu. She also mentioned she swallowed.

    She is tight and smelled good. Likes to talk dirty too. Would probably repeat for that price.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/703691449758

    New talent on STG. Uses heavy snapchat filters. Anyone partake?

  5. #1822
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yes this corresponds to the truth.
    Can you please message me with her contact information? I've seen her many times in the past and kinda miss the fun times.

  6. #1821

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yes this corresponds to the truth.
    Anyway of getting her number? I texted the number I last had of her, but no answer. I use to see her twice a week and would live to again.

  7. #1820
    Quote Originally Posted by Iman2765  [View Original Post]
    She was a beauty in that department.
    Nice pictures. She has an amazing ass I used to f* her in that piano room all the time.

  8. #1819

    Ditto here

    She was a beauty in that department.

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    Yes this corresponds to the truth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 813507089964MzAwNjcyNzI0OQ.jpg‎   IMG_3309.JPG‎  

  9. #1818
    Quote Originally Posted by Feelme  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any contact info for Crazy Nicole?
    Yes this corresponds to the truth.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2019-12-12-12-50-54.jpg‎  

  10. #1817
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamOfTuna  [View Original Post]
    I'd appreciate anyone that can send her # my way. I recently deleted her # from over a year ago, I'd occasionally try it but no luck. I was never able to connect with her.
    Does anyone have any contact info for Crazy Nicole?

  11. #1816

    Thanks Iamme

    Quote Originally Posted by IammeIam  [View Original Post]
    Had the time, called Kathleen to get together yesterday morning, had an enjoyable time, she quickly responded, showered and was available within 15 minutes. Tried out 2 new positions K never seems to mind something new. She said it was OK to post her cell, she is available and in a convenient location, give her a call.
    Good looking out, man. I will reach out and try and set something up. I will report back!!

  12. #1815

    Visit with K603

    Had the time, called Kathleen to get together yesterday morning, had an enjoyable time, she quickly responded, showered and was available within 15 minutes. Tried out 2 new positions K never seems to mind something new. She said it was OK to post her cell, she is available and in a convenient location, give her a call. 603- 233-7976.

    If you have any physical issues,(or inexperience) I would recommend you giving consideration to calling Kathleen, her patience and flexibility would make for a positive experience for anyone looking for the slim MILF next door type. (I believe she gained a couple of pounds over Thanksgiving, for those who care, I believe all the weight went directly to her breasts.).

  13. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by Horizon83  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/703691449758

    New talent on STG. Uses heavy snapchat filters. Anyone partake?
    Don't know about this on but pics are all screen shots not actually pics taken. Doesn't seem real.

  14. #1813

    Oh man damn, I have a good memory. That girl.

    That chick is not so new. If its the one I'm thinking of! And from that face, I def recognize. There was mention on here and TER of people saying she had kind of a manly looking face. Including myself, I admit. But she was legit from what people said. But I'm pretty certain that their were mainly mixed reviews of her. She would tend to rush people out of there. At times. Think that girl did go by Angelica? This was a few years back. Around after, I was sort of NEW to this Site. Def remember her face. Couldn't forget that. LOL. So she's not new to this hobby. If she's claiming to be? My best friends say, I have a memory like an elephant. Now I know why.

  15. #1812

    Fitchburg Blonde

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...l/703691449758

    New talent on STG. Uses heavy snapchat filters. Anyone partake?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape