Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11072

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Looking4692  [View Original Post]
    I was going to book Annabelle at MA for next week and noticed she is not even on MAs site anymore. Does anyone have info on her?
    She's posted in the sa forum. I tried meeting her yesterday but she flaked on me so agency is probably the best bet if she sign up at agency again.

  2. #11071

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalters510  [View Original Post]
    Here's a lovely young blonde, any reports on this babe?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1214210
    Did you do and image search? The first pic came back with a bunch of websites including xhamster.

    https://yandex.com/images/search?url...VfKCXoZXSY7E_Q

    https://www.tineye.com/search/1997a9...6737391?page=1

  3. #11070

    What happen to Annabelle at MA

    I was going to book Annabelle at MA for next week and noticed she is not even on MAs site anymore. Does anyone have info on her?

  4. #11069
    Quote Originally Posted by JWalters510  [View Original Post]
    Here's a lovely young blonde, any reports on this babe?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1214210
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Go see her and let us know how it went. Got to earn your mongering stripes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackDot  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me that you ended up seeing her, and that it was real. God she's so hot. Looks like pornstar Mary Anne from 2003 or so. Hope it's not a scam.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    99.9% a girl this gorgeous isn't the girl you're going to meet in person. This ad being from San Francisco you think it's going to be a real girl you're going to meet?
    Not sure if it's Mary Anne. I checked one pic on Tineye and got 72 hits. So very doubtful you'll meet her. Looks like her name is Magda, from 2011 post at this site: http://erooups.com/2011/06/02/nice-b...da-9-pics.html.

  5. #11068

    Bonnie Belle

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...091/7084069721

    Saw Bonnie my last night in Chicago. Pics are her, but most are a couple years old. The most accurate one is probably the one in the black shirt with light hair. She showed up an hour or so late, but kept me appraised via text the whole time. She was nice enough, though seemed bit nervous and disconnected when she arrived. Maybe demons, maybe not. Took longer than I liked to get down to business. She showed up clean, and smelled good. Like her ad says, her head game is absolutely on point.

    I don't think I'd see her again, but if you're looking for a great BBJ, I can recommend a shorter visit.

  6. #11067

    Melanie Monet

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/40916739/

    Hot little Melanie Monet is in a nice upscale hotel in El Grove Village visiting from California til mid week. 120 qv all covered, no GFE. Looks even better in person. Was very cautious about giving out her location and room, then kind of had a bunch of rules that I didn't mind myself, but may be an issue for some. I offered to shower first, but said she doesn't let guests use her shower. Also wouldn't let me go deep. Finally, she has a fresh belly button piercing, so no pressure in her stomach. Those are the cons, but they didn't bother me, since I'm a sucker for young, pretty hotties. On the plus side, she's beautiful and has a really cool, outgoing personality. Really easy to talk to and I wouldn't mind spending longer times with her.

  7. #11066
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Way Too Good To Be Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackDot  [View Original Post]
    Ya I second this. She looks hot as fuck, but I can't help but think that she's a scam. Pictures look a lot like this cute little pornstar from back in the day. Mary Anne.

    PLEASE let us know if she actually is real!
    99.9% a girl this gorgeous isn't the girl you're going to meet in person. This ad being from San Francisco you think it's going to be a real girl you're going to meet?

  8. #11065
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    San Francisco

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalters510  [View Original Post]
    Here's a lovely young blonde, any reports on this babe?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1214210
    When I clicked on the link the ad says S. F. The one 2 time zones and and about 4 hour plane ride away. That would add a little to the outcall price I assume?

    B.

  9. #11064

    PLease tell me that you've seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JWalters510  [View Original Post]
    Here's a lovely young blonde, any reports on this babe?

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1214210
    Please tell me that you ended up seeing her, and that it was real. God she's so hot. Looks like pornstar Mary Anne from 2003 or so. Hope it's not a scam.

  10. #11063

    I second this

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    Go see her and let us know how it went. Got to earn your mongering stripes.
    Ya I second this. She looks hot as fuck, but I can't help but think that she's a scam. Pictures look a lot like this cute little pornstar from back in the day. Mary Anne.

    PLEASE let us know if she actually is real!

  11. #11062

    Passing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZckBrc  [View Original Post]
    All thing considered, I'd say pass.
    Hugely helpful. She was strange on the phone. That is enough for me to pass. I'll try the other one. She is traveling. It checks a box.

  12. #11061

    Amanda Baby

    If the White chick is Amanda Baby then I would caution that there have been several allegations of a serious disease. I don't say that lightly but because I've read a few accusations that were credible, I'd say that you should probably pass. Sorry of this gets deleted, it's not really my style to pass that rumor on but I've seen several accusations now. There are better out there and her reviews were always poor. All thing considered, I'd say pass.

  13. #11060

  14. #11059

    I see her everytime she comes to town

    I see Kaylee when ever she comes to Chicago. She's from NY and she's great. Loves to DFK.

    http://www.yoursweetkaylee.com/

  15. #11058

    Cherry Love

    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Sure this chick is cute with a cute little body but she is not all that. Like Fafafooey said is very mechanical and plays it way to safe. And get this now she is changing her snap to premium only and she wants to charge 50 a month smdh. If anybody pays that price they would be stupid af. Imop she needs to get out of the escort biz and get an 8-5 job somewhere. A lot other good pussy out there for the taking.
    For the past few weeks I have been chatting with her on SnapChat. I have not had the opportunity to see her yet and don't think I will at this point in time. The reason for the change to a new "premium" snap chat and her seeing only regulars, outcalls and car dates, is that she said that she had a knock on the door from the popo warning her to stop her activities. If they are keeping an eye on her I am going to stay away.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape